Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [Tribes]-A [Jord]-E [Legit]-G
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Happy Times

Postby Wanderingmystic » Fri 30 Sep, 2016 02:16

xantonin wrote:
Wanderingmystic wrote:hahaha, beautiful, simply wonderful. Might just join Hydra seems like itll be the most interesting server now that elysiums been slowing down.
Seriously Hydra is pretty awesome. I'm having fun, and this time there aren't too many zerg guilds or mega guilds to unbalance everything so it's pretty interesting.

I'm surprised you didn't join actually, now you'll be behind a bit if you do join... everyone is turtling up a lot.
Had some rl issues going on. Couldnt invest the full two days needed in the beginning to get off to a great start so i wouldve ended up as someones farm tbh. Ill get around to it eventually when i get the time to invest into it. lagging behind by a few weeks isnt so bad as lagging behind by a couple of years (or ten like on alpha sheesh).

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Fri 30 Sep, 2016 04:40

Wanderingmystic wrote:
xantonin wrote:
Wanderingmystic wrote:hahaha, beautiful, simply wonderful. Might just join Hydra seems like itll be the most interesting server now that elysiums been slowing down.
Seriously Hydra is pretty awesome. I'm having fun, and this time there aren't too many zerg guilds or mega guilds to unbalance everything so it's pretty interesting.

I'm surprised you didn't join actually, now you'll be behind a bit if you do join... everyone is turtling up a lot.
Had some rl issues going on. Couldnt invest the full two days needed in the beginning to get off to a great start so i wouldve ended up as someones farm tbh. Ill get around to it eventually when i get the time to invest into it. lagging behind by a few weeks isnt so bad as lagging behind by a couple of years (or ten like on alpha sheesh).
Yeah and there's a sweet spot where you can get in and hit all the level protected inactives that everyone else outgrow. You just need to make sure you spawn in the 00's.

Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Wanderingmystic » Fri 30 Sep, 2016 23:10

Kinggussie wrote:Don't worry about alpha, i've been playing for less than a year and I can still rock/paper/scissors every one of the fleets on this server. All I need is time and more CCs
im pushing for something interesting on alpha so im not too worried about lagging behind there tbh.

Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Wanderingmystic » Fri 30 Sep, 2016 23:10

xantonin wrote:
Wanderingmystic wrote:
xantonin wrote: Seriously Hydra is pretty awesome. I'm having fun, and this time there aren't too many zerg guilds or mega guilds to unbalance everything so it's pretty interesting.

Yeah and there's a sweet spot where you can get in and hit all the level protected inactives that everyone else outgrow. You just need to make sure you spawn in the 00's.
gonna try to hit it, fingers crossed.

Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Wanderingmystic » Sat 01 Oct, 2016 12:34

Kinggussie wrote:
Wanderingmystic wrote:
Kinggussie wrote:Don't worry about alpha, i've been playing for less than a year and I can still rock/paper/scissors every one of the fleets on this server. All I need is time and more CCs
im pushing for something interesting on alpha so im not too worried about lagging behind there tbh.
You're joking right? Alpha hasn't seen something interesting since I became active on the forums :biglaugh:
titans pre 30 sound good or no?

Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Wanderingmystic » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 03:59

Kinggussie wrote:they're good enough but lots of people have HC fleets so I would be careful about that
true true.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 15:26

Dear alpha forums;
Stop derailing my happy thread.

Just cause I derail all your threads doesn't give you the right to do that to mine k.

Thanks.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Wanderingmystic » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 18:56

Kinggussie wrote:Tribe should be able to help until you get some death stars (if you're in a guild with good protection death stars are alright)
yeah but the tech would put me over 30.

Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Wanderingmystic » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 22:01

Kinggussie wrote:ah you want to pirate as well, should be fun to see a ninja titan attack
nothing really ninja about a titan coming to visit XD

but yeah im not gonna push over 30 till each of my bases are ready for it.

Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Wanderingmystic » Mon 03 Oct, 2016 08:56

Eh, I have no intention to build my eco any highe than 500 or so. I dont care for spaceports. Im gonna leave as much room as possible for fleet in mg lv. I plan to be active with it when I finally do get buolt up. Im planning on forefoing ptech so that I can keep my lvl lower.

Return to “Hydra”