Biased Stronghold thread

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Biased Stronghold thread

Postby Baylor » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 09:05

Hardcore wrote:I'm the GM of KILL to be exact, I left CHC before they merged with 8B and HIVE... Actually it was 1st who approached KILL about a pact to bad Balor was in 1st, he's not liked around these parts.
may I ask what reasons the guild has for this Balorphobia? may I also ask what if any servers that general group of people has ever won; honestly I don't even know who these people are, for all I know you've won stuff before, I assume this is the case.
Hardcore wrote:2. Yea I heard they didn't want him around so DMTNT picked him up
That is not true. I had VGM privs when I recused myself from the lowers war, I left a friendly message and I withdrew from the guild on friendly terms.

Ok having read some of other responses of this thread (yea it is AE, you gonna farm and get farmed and get trolled) notice how I have not shed a single tear, not even one dry tear, over my relocation to x20s, which is the new x50s. It is necessary that people just deal with it and get over themselves.

You should know about the Himalayan pink salt. it is kind of amazing. Some of you guys I can tell are not getting your 20-30 minutes of cardio every day; also they probably need more leafy greens in the diet. I also suggest the vitamin B complex (especially for those of you who enjoy getting bombed on that booze) and a multivitamin. You want to get some of that natural sunlight as well.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 09:15

SEWI wrote:The cutting of salt alone doesn cut high bloodpreasure...

I guess you take pills?....well you need to get ride of them asap....as they only mask your problem....it doesnt settle...

Your main problem is the hight intake of sugar/carbohydrates.....

At the contrary of popular believe you should cut those and not fats.....

Our body can handle fats pretty well.....not so witg sugars/carbohydrates....

Try to eat everything that is green....and make your body burn wha you eat....thats usely done with any kinda intense and prolonged mussle movements.....

Try it.....it works.....:)
I preferred when you killed accounts and not people sewi ._.

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
8-)
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 14:57

Sewi and Baylor seem so similar in craziness.

What if they are the same person? - Am I the only one that would laugh at greatest LolZ of all time? - Please let it be so..

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 20:13

Nah....i am not religiously inclined nor promote farming...:)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 20:15

Pino didn't you ragequit AE after getting banned on Gaia and deleting and then deleting a bunch of other v2 accounts.

Opizze

Postby Opizze » Tue 01 Nov, 2016 22:51

Balor wrote:Pino didn't you ragequit AE after getting banned on Gaia and deleting and then deleting a bunch of other v2 accounts.
Trollolololol

Recondo: "Oh s*** the ASAE cavalry is on the f***** way!!! Ruuunnn!!"

Time to get Schwifty Jordache: "Everyone disappoints me in ever new and creative ways. At this point, it could be considered art."
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 02:28

On the upside, I always wanted to be in the same guild as Sean :)

its good there are still a few decent guilds who practice the tolerance and the forgiveness, they not going all cross server and grudging and judging people over old stuff, especially people who they don't even know, unlike KILL.

LoneWolf2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A1 {G}
F2 [Grim]
G2 {V}
I2 [TBG]

Postby LoneWolf2 » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 04:33

Pinochle wrote:Sewi and Baylor seem so similar in craziness.

What if they are the same person? - Am I the only one that would laugh at greatest LolZ of all time? - Please let it be so..
I don't believe so... Sewi doesn't do three paragraph messages, and Balor can message in proper English better...

"I don't encourage farming"<Sewi
Do you encourage anything other than simming?

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 06:13

Turtling

~Quake
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 07:32

Balor wrote:
Hardcore wrote:I'm the GM of KILL to be exact, I left CHC before they merged with 8B and HIVE... Actually it was 1st who approached KILL about a pact to bad Balor was in 1st, he's not liked around these parts.
may I ask what reasons the guild has for this Balorphobia? may I also ask what if any servers that general group of people has ever won; honestly I don't even know who these people are, for all I know you've won stuff before, I assume this is the case.
Hardcore wrote:2. Yea I heard they didn't want him around so DMTNT picked him up
That is not true. I had VGM privs when I recused myself from the lowers war, I left a friendly message and I withdrew from the guild on friendly terms.

Ok having read some of other responses of this thread (yea it is AE, you gonna farm and get farmed and get trolled) notice how I have not shed a single tear, not even one dry tear, over my relocation to x20s, which is the new x50s. It is necessary that people just deal with it and get over themselves.

You should know about the Himalayan pink salt. it is kind of amazing. Some of you guys I can tell are not getting your 20-30 minutes of cardio every day; also they probably need more leafy greens in the diet. I also suggest the vitamin B complex (especially for those of you who enjoy getting bombed on that booze) and a multivitamin. You want to get some of that natural sunlight as well.
Idk about winning servers don't care to much for that sort of epeen waving. But here's my resume, no worries I will start from the Alpha even tho that is to long you probably wasn't around when AE had character and was fun before blob and zerg wars. I'll just list a few guilds I've been in wether it's leading or been apart of:

Alpha: BORG
Beta: OMEGA LEGION/AA
Ceti: HEIHO
Delta: GOMN
Epsilon: -ONE-
Fenix: XI
Gamma: Poke
Helion: 5150/RD
Ixion: Music
Juno: 1ST
Lyra: Amigo
Pegasus: ROYAL
Rigel: FRANK
Andromeda: POKEMON
Centauri: FAT/DOG
Elysium: PORK
Hydra: KILL

I think I am missing 1 or 2 but you get the point.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 09:55

The Sorrow wrote:
Pinochle wrote:Sewi and Baylor seem so similar in craziness.

I don't believe so... Sewi doesn't do three paragraph messages, and Balor can message in proper English better...

"I don't encourage farming"<Sewi
Do you encourage anything other than simming?
I dont encourage farming.....thats all...

I encourage simming over deleting acount if needed indeed...

Some people have a few rough months in RL....no reason to delete acount....in my humble opinion.

We dont encourage turtling too....but are happy to use their exelent jgs....so they are welcomed in our mids...

Sorry i dont have the time nor will to write in proper english....nor translate in another dozen languages or so...

If you get the meaning....i am fine with it.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 21:49

Hardcore wrote:
Balor wrote:

Idk about winning servers don't care to much for that sort of epeen waving. But here's my resume, no worries I will start from the Alpha even tho that is to long you probably wasn't around when AE had character and was fun before blob and zerg wars. I'll just list a few guilds I've been in wether it's leading or been apart of:

Alpha: BORG
Beta: OMEGA LEGION/AA
Ceti: HEIHO
Delta: GOMN
Epsilon: -ONE-
Fenix: XI
Gamma: Poke
Helion: 5150/RD
Ixion: Music
Juno: 1ST
Lyra: Amigo
Pegasus: ROYAL
Rigel: FRANK
Andromeda: POKEMON
Centauri: FAT/DOG
Elysium: PORK
Hydra: KILL

I think I am missing 1 or 2 but you get the point.
Wow I'm impressed!

You've played that long and you're still bad?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 22:16

Can I ban the 2 GMs of the biggest farm guilds from this thread? Just waiting for STARK GM now ;)

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Wed 02 Nov, 2016 23:35

Yes I'm bad Sean if only I learned to multi then I would be good. Top 5 for sure ... wait wait I believe I had top 30s account in most of the servers played ehh... I'm still bad.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Thu 03 Nov, 2016 00:03

Who the hell were you in music?

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game

Return to “Hydra”