HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Baylor » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 18:43

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 01:14, edited 1 time in total.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Mr PiPE » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 19:14

Interesting

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Tetrahydrocannabinol

Postby Tetrahydrocannabinol » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 20:12

Seems everyone's in the same boat.

Compulse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Emma

Postby Compulse » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 20:34

No.

Emma Stone is so hawt.
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 20:38

I mean. I conclude they're irrational just because they put 60 people in one galaxy. No other evidence needed tbh

Also, what about [{ V }] and [XI]? Bit unfair to target [HELL] on the basis of them zerging and then turn a blind eye to [{ V }] and [XI]. Not saying you ARE turning a blind eye, just asking for your stance on the other zergs.

Tetrahydrocannabinol

Postby Tetrahydrocannabinol » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 20:56

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I mean. I conclude they're irrational just because they put 60 people in one galaxy. No other evidence needed tbh

Also, what about [{ V }] and [XI]? Bit unfair to target [HELL] on the basis of them zerging and then turn a blind eye to [{ V }] and [XI]. Not saying you ARE turning a blind eye, just asking for your stance on the other zergs.

What about [CHC] Come Honor Chest?

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 21:37

Tetrahydrocannabinol wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I mean. I conclude they're irrational just because they put 60 people in one galaxy. No other evidence needed tbh

What about [CHC] Come Honor Chest?

They're amount of members is getting close to a zerg but not quite there. Unless they have an alliance then idgaf what the people from Star's crew is doing.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 21:56

My honor code demands that I must give honor to Royal coaching tree; I must give honor and defend the honor of China and Vile khanate, and there are more allies and camps. I encourage others to practice a good kingship, to be philosopher kings and queens; to abhor tyrannical man.

A noble soldier-soldier are among those who admire those who practice a good kingship, and I am also a soldier. Winning guilds demand a team of kings and soldiers of good moral character who can play nice together, as nobody can do it alone. I see in ASAE a winning guild and the heart of many kings, strong enough to overcome both the zerg and tyrannical man.

I do not claim to speak for anyone other than myself.

Machiavelli wrote in 1513 AD that a prince must transcend conventional morality for the good of his people.

Tytler cycle shows us an accurate life cycle of the nations.

Plato wrote ~2400 years ago that democracy becomes tyranny.

"The democratic man is the son of the oligarchic man. Unlike his father, the democratic man is consumed with unnecessary desires... The tyrannical man is the son of the democratic man. He is the worst form of man due to his being the most unjust and thus the furthest removed from any joy of the true kind."

Water scientists (pretty funny post) and nuclear scientists and computer scientists, all of these people are very important and we care about them and want to free captives.

On won and done servers we have raised up other kings and alliance leaders, and taught many on winning and GMn. On Lyra we lived for a long time, and cast down many enemies and somethings to kill. On Nova we defeated many more somethings to kill, and survived the server, and we won many crashes and winning battles and ninja ops, many on Nova kingship alliance who say it was their favorite server of all.

They say you need at least 2 points of common interest to build a friendship. We all enjoy the hobby of shooting spaceboats, and all these anti-HELL guys enjoy farming HELL guys.

J. Warner Wallace M.Ark has said "First, let me begin by saying that I have repeatedly affirmed the role that God plays in first removing the enmity that all of us have in our natural, fallen condition... I think we are, instead, aligned against God until he does something to remove our hostility."

I have tried to explain myself very clearly; this balor controversy began a long time ago on Mira (4.36 years ago) when I took a new name and played hard for the win, long before I started doing other stuff. I practice a personal warfare (as every single combat and account player does if they play this game) that includes a personal warfare against the groupthink depraved.

We have an earthly life full of miracle and wonders. You can become a born again child who re-falls in love with creativity and new learning. We can experience healing, and there are different kinds of love; spiritual agape, romantic love (eros), and brotherly/sisterly love (philos). I am convinced that love is real, that all of us are made in the image and likeness of the eternal and invisible God.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 22:57

Alright, I gave a Balor thread a chance but I don't think I can continue this thread...

blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 23:03

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius " Arnaud Amalric

an abbot when asked by a fellow crusader about releasing the Catholics and civilians just prior to the
massacre of Béziers
roughly translates as kill them all and let god sort them out

giving AE the bird since 2009
Belisarius
Galaxy: Omega

Saint Balor refused by Hell

Postby Belisarius » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 16:34

lmao 2 funny... Saint Balor is butt hurt because Hell refused him... oh the irony! :lolol:

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Postby Gamer798 » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 16:58

He never made sense to begin with XD

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 17:18

I could post all the logs of that chat if you like, the one you referred to was with you/beli and redqueen and you even dragged Addex into it to try plead your case as well. I got 27 pages of it, not just selective parts.

Beli remembers what happened in A, as do I and for you to beg his forgiveness even tho you openly admitted on forums that it was all your hand that his guild got the ''red wedding'', please spare us all the effort you are putting in to try get a rep back.

Cougar Mommy
Guild: OMG-R.I.P-HN

Postby Cougar Mommy » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 23:05

Hmmmm? I've not seen much of what Balor expouses, but I'm there and he isn't so HE must be right?

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 23:27

Balor wrote:He has rejected all the wisdom and excellent war counsel of people like me

Hahahahahahahahahaha

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)

Return to “Hydra”