HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2015 01:21
Reputation: 5

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Hardcore » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 01:22

Balol that's all I have to say

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2015 01:21
Reputation: 5

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Hardcore » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 01:25

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Tetrahydrocannabinol wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I mean. I conclude they're irrational just because they put 60 people in one galaxy. No other evidence needed tbh

Also, what about [{ V }] and [XI]? Bit unfair to target [HELL] on the basis of them zerging and then turn a blind eye to [{ V }] and [XI]. Not saying you ARE turning a blind eye, just asking for your stance on the other zergs.


What about [CHC] Come Honor Chest?

They're amount of members is getting close to a zerg but not quite there. Unless they have an alliance then idgaf what the people from Star's crew is doing.

When did 45 members become a zerg, what has AE become. Even if we some how made it to 70 members still not a zerg.

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby SEWI » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 01:34

glad to see ASAE is held in such high regard.....:)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 02:01

Actually Hardcore, if you read what I said then I did not call 45 members a zerg.

User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Mr PiPE » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 02:31

Machiavelli wrote in 1513 AD


Idk 2pac was alive back then

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
Thumper
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue 09 Dec, 2008 04:41
Reputation: 4

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Thumper » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 05:56

Woah! Dude this is just a spread sheet browser game ! Maybe your Grandma should kick you out of her basement. Or put a PW on her wifi. Go outside and take a walk maybe breathe some fresh air.

User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby AstroZombie » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 07:09

oh for *beep* sake Balor nobody is gonna read all that. You aren't as interesting as you might think you are.
If anyone does read that then they have the patience of a saint.

Next time include a tl;dr version...now piss off.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Burgess » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 14:52

A2, neverforget :pray:

User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 00:15

He smokes too much late at night. Been like this since Juno. I'm use to it.
Carry on.

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3762
Joined: Thu 03 Sep, 2009 16:39
Reputation: 180
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Addex » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 02:33

IrishEyes wrote:I could post all the logs of that chat if you like, the one you referred to was with you/beli and redqueen and you even dragged Addex into it to try plead your case as well. I got 27 pages of it, not just selective parts.

Beli remembers what happened in A, as do I and for you to beg his forgiveness even tho you openly admitted on forums that it was all your hand that his guild got the ''red wedding'', please spare us all the effort you are putting in to try get a rep back.


I think you misread those logs, there was no asking for forgiveness there . Balor was simply dumbfounded as why Belisarius was either such hypocrite or totally retarded since he seemed to have no problem with you on the A derbing of his guild but had a problem with Balor with you both being in LS during those events.

Neither of you had a hand on it since as you well know when I'm GM I made all decisions, I told Belisarius this but still he couldnt grasp the concept and let go of the Balor hate. That he couldnt understand why he wasnt trusted by anyone when he obviously has no problem on passing private conversations around is beyond me.

Moral of the story Beli is a clueless paranoid GM, if you want proof you dont need my word for it. 60 people guild in one Galaxy /discuss

User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby AstroZombie » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 04:17

Does anyone actually give a *beep*? Why should I care about a dead guild (HELL) and cross server BS.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 05:25

Addex wrote:/discuss

no

User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Addex, Master of Contradiction :D

Postby Belisarius » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 16:27

I think you misread those logs, there was no asking for forgiveness there . Balor was simply dumbfounded as why Belisarius was either such hypocrite or totally retarded since he seemed to have no problem with you on the A derbing of his guild but had a problem with Balor with you both being in LS during those events.

Neither of you had a hand on it since as you well know when I'm GM I made all decisions, I told Belisarius this but still he couldnt grasp the concept and let go of the Balor hate. That he couldnt understand why he wasnt trusted by anyone when he obviously has no problem on passing private conversations around is beyond me.


Image



Fun Facts (for anyone who actually cares... which no one really should... because this is all totally irrelevant... just like Balor :p ... but I just can't pass up an opportunity to poke fun at Addex... I so love to see him go all emo :D ):

1. On A2, Addex said he wished he could take credit but that it was in fact all Balor.
2. Balor found God, apologized for A (but with the qualification that he was still right in thinking and doing what he did, so not much of a real apology) and asked me to forgive him. No real apology, no real forgiveness. Pretty simple.
3. I don't hate Balor, I just won't ever trust him again. I do enjoy poking fun at him too though. :p
4. At Hydra start-up someone put Balor and I together in a chat hoping that I would forgive Balor and let him play Hydra with HELL. Addex was then added as a character witness (lmao :biglaugh: ). This time Addex said that A2 was all him and that poor, innocent Balor was just towing the party line. They kept crying over my having "forgiven" Irish, but not Balor and how unfair it was.
5. Irish and I have been friends since Omega. We have played both with and against each other. Irish has always keep his word and has never given me reason to doubt him. I never blamed him in the least for A2.
6. Because Irish was a central subject raised by Balor and Addex, yes I did share the convo with him. OMG! I'm so untrustworthy! *runs to commit self-flagellation*

I do so love how your story changes to match the occasion, Addex. :lol:

Aurkhi Be-Ram El
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu 17 May, 2012 20:42
Reputation: 10
Guild: L-NoOne
N-Legio
P-SPIN
F-Plank

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby Aurkhi Be-Ram El » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 16:45

Why post the truth Beli when you can just post your own truth and have everyone just read that instead...

Don't you know how to AE?

User avatar
RedQueen
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri 19 Sep, 2014 06:25
Reputation: 5
Guild: Pax

Re: Addex, Master of Contradiction :D

Postby RedQueen » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 18:05

Belisarius wrote:
I think you misread those logs, there was no asking for forgiveness there . Balor was simply dumbfounded as why Belisarius was either such hypocrite or totally retarded since he seemed to have no problem with you on the A derbing of his guild but had a problem with Balor with you both being in LS during those events.

Neither of you had a hand on it since as you well know when I'm GM I made all decisions, I told Belisarius this but still he couldnt grasp the concept and let go of the Balor hate. That he couldnt understand why he wasnt trusted by anyone when he obviously has no problem on passing private conversations around is beyond me.


Image



Fun Facts (for anyone who actually cares... which no one really should... because this is all totally irrelevant... just like Balor :p ... but I just can't pass up an opportunity to poke fun at Addex... I so love to see him go all emo :D ):

1. On A2, Addex said he wished he could take credit but that it was in fact all Balor.
2. Balor found God, apologized for A (but with the qualification that he was still right in thinking and doing what he did, so not much of a real apology) and asked me to forgive him. No real apology, no real forgiveness. Pretty simple.
3. I don't hate Balor, I just won't ever trust him again. I do enjoy poking fun at him too though. :p
4. At Hydra start-up someone put Balor and I together in a chat hoping that I would forgive Balor and let him play Hydra with HELL. Addex was then added as a character witness (lmao :biglaugh: ). This time Addex said that A2 was all him and that poor, innocent Balor was just towing the party line. They kept crying over my having "forgiven" Irish, but not Balor and how unfair it was.
5. Irish and I have been friends since Omega. We have played both with and against each other. Irish has always keep his word and has never given me reason to doubt him. I never blamed him in the least for A2.
6. Because Irish was a central subject raised by Balor and Addex, yes I did share the convo with him. OMG! I'm so untrustworthy! *runs to commit self-flagellation*

I do so love how your story changes to match the occasion, Addex. :lol:


Why are you such a liar?.. When you were making your guild you asked people to bring their friends over and you invited me. Balor was my friend and I wanted to play with him. That was it. There is no Balor asking for forgiveness, he doesn't care about you, I was the one that brought Addex into the conversation so he could soothe your fears and explain you what happened in Andromeda. I'm really sorry I wasted their time trying to deal with you.

I was the one that initiated the conversation and I wrongly assumed it was private, but what can I expect from someone who can't seem to stop lying and have a delusional complex of persecution.

Addex explained you perfectly why your guild was derbed and the reasonings for it, he told you clearly he had 0 confidence in you as a leader and saw you as a traitor regardless of anything you said and that he would have derbed you again given the chance. He even told you that he talked to Burguess about it and he understood where he was coming from but he is more rational than you and can see events from other points of view. He DIDNT say it was all him LEARN2READ he said from the MOYAL side it was ALL HIM , but keep lying and trying to make yourself look good.

You claim you were backstabbed when in fact you joined the enemy in Bravo and kept in secret, one of your guildies suicide on Addex in Bravo and you did nothing cause as you said you were just too inactive in LS chat. Nowhere he was bragging about derbing your guild in the whole conversation, he was simply telling you the reasons.

Hydra, I asked you plenty of times to do a spreadsheet to allocate people and not just have them to randomly start anywhere. You said is ok we will start in 00 and 01 then you changed your mind and screwed over the people that had already started in 01 by making them relocate to 00 including me. Your bad decisions made a lot of people quit so I can understand how your bad decisions got your A guild killed. I mean crap you sold me the whole story about joining your guild because you wanted some fun pew pew and then you go and stuck 75 people in 00 because you soiled your pants thinking Vile was there lol, I feel sorry for all the people you lied to and going to get them to quit in the next few weeks.

I do find funny thou how you claim to hold no grudges cross server and yet you can't seem to let go.


Return to “Hydra”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest