in-game must increase & borum must decrease

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

in-game must increase & borum must decrease

Postby Baylor » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 01:43

Subtitle: aepocalypse or Balor swan song

I must rest from this toxic borum for as long as possible. Some of you I have disappointed and caused emotional devastation, this was not my intent, I just think that a plurality of people need to stop acting like rude beasts per this commentary on C.S. Lewis "The Abolition of Man." The Western depraved has become "foolish emotionalism, and the rejection of reason."

I hope that all of you are able to achieve your dreams, as long as those don't involve tyrannizing others. I want to be the first legit crew-worthy magnate in my family. I wish to be able to live in Iceland. I know that God can do all things, if it is in his will; He can even mend your broken heart and your burned out dopamine receptors (if that applies to you), if you will even give him a chance. I have tried to show you the argument from medical doctors and M.Ark for Christ belief.

I am finished. The guild work, working accounts, relational among guild mates and allies, and moreover the evangelistic work and the soldier-scholarship and the kingship and GMship, leading as part of a team and coaching others, all of this must continue. I am not pulling the plug on AE in-game, no. But the work must continue in-game only, where I hold several accounts on my name brand. PMs and Skype PMs are vastly superior and mutually enhancing, not this borum that is only good for trolling and propaganda.

Is there any doubt that v2 ruined the game and that thousands of peak players have walked away? Epsilon had 90 galaxies, Nova/Omega/Pegasus all of those had a ton of competitive accounts and maxed out at 10k accounts.

Looking at a game's forum gives a newcomer a good sense of how much life is in the game or not. I feel like someone who has just finished reading a book series or TV series. As gamers of AE, don't we all know this feeling; what if it was (and is) really all wasted time? I suggest that if you live for eternity and keep your eye toward the eternal things, then it is not totally wasteful, it is not only vainglory. I have not always done the best job in representing myself. Let’s focus on that which edifies (upbuilds) others, as it is better to encourage than to antagonize. My antagonists have often succeeded in baiting me into antagonizing them and their tribes/guilds.

Do not tell the women or the little children about electromagnetic combat. Let them keep their innocence for as long as possible. There is nothing macro that any of us can do about that anyway. I suspect we are on the cusp of witnessing something truly incredible and epochal. It could be the day of evil, calamity in our time, or peace and security and years of plenty. I do not know pretend to have all the answers. What I know is that our ancestors were survivors and there have been many doomsdays: the life of y-chromosomal Adam, Toba bottleneck, ice ages, plagues, wars, Black Death, Cold War.

I wish to live long on the earth, and to be able to live in Iceland. I assure you, I do not fear death (or e-death) in the way that fleshly man and the Western depraved do (neither do I court it or long for it), though they are in such terrible and deep denial. The real me is spirit. The real you is spirit. God is Spirit (capital S).

To some we are the fragrance of life, to others we are the fragrance of death. Don’t worry now; you are nearly rid of me as a forum presence. Jeremiah rued that he became “a man of strife and a man of contention to all the land! I have not lent, nor have men lent money to me, Yet everyone curses me.”

Once we begin to succeed at a whole new level, survival void (and surplus) is a common thing that leads us to games and fellowships like here. I have more “stuff” tangible and intangible and resources and things then I know what to do with. I have done better than I could have possibly hoped for initially. I have tried to share my talents and some of my self with all of you. I must step back, optimize, and re-organize. I have been able to raise my net worth significantly by abhorring debt and becoming totally debt-free. Even just being debt-free with a small burden of red ink monthly tick puts you significantly farther ahead of the many.

I have worked with my hands and worked on trucks. I have been very fortunate to receive affluence that others have not had. I have a teacher aide background and I’ve been a helpful worker and friend to the autistics. More important, I have been able to encourage others to keep going. These earthly things are but shadows of the things to come, and I think that through this dress rehearsal we are being prepared for something much greater than a virtual space opera war game.

I read a stat that 70% of Americans do not have even $1,000 in savings. If you are someone who has known economic misery and fear, then I feel for you. I suggest to you that the best is yet to come. Within a week or perhaps 2 weeks I will publish my Notes and citations on in-game profile URL links. Balor controversy will always be among you, I think, in some way or another, but the borum must decrease and in-game must increase. You will be able to find the work if you want to, and you also don’t need me to be able to find the good evidence and the good news for yourself. Only the Holy Spirit of God can convert a new person. I am just an evangelistic servant and a tool. Let’s all do what little we can to invest in people and to keep this dying game alive for as long as possible, the only part of it that is real are the people and relationships. AE game and many other games like it are like Plato’s allegory of the shadows in the cave.

Like Batman, I must choose self-exile. I may have a few final (and positive only) stories to write called Mirasaga, Novasaga, Rigelsaga, things like that, I am not sure if or when. I must retire from the public life and become an AE private citizen. There will continues to be some who believe wrongly that I am knowingly being insincere or depraved, there is nothing I can do anyway about those harsh people. Let them have what they desire. I am still persuaded that almost all of this time has been worth it, that is because of all of you; friends, strangers, enemies, there are too many to name. I will not respond (not on borum at least) to any replies on this last one. I wanted only to explain myself.

I have said my final piece in defense of myself and my honor. Everything else now must be private message, Skype PM, in-game actions, in-game boards, things like that. I wish you all good luck, and goodbye.

Lastly, I wish to quote the final sentences of C.S. Lewis’ “The Last Battle,” after that I will leave you in peace.

“And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion; but the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them. And for us this is the end of all the stories, and we can most truly say that they all lived happily ever after. But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story, which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.”

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Amaterasu

Re: in-game must increase & borum must decrease

Postby Amaterasu » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 01:45

Good Morning Balor!

SAD!
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 02:28

Ciao.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe

There's no shame in the self pleasure game
blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 03:57

Balor wrote:
random 4am stuff

giving AE the bird since 2009
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 04:07

Why don't you just keep your points short and sweet and more comprehensible? I can't take this seriously.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 12:15

Ok this time i managed to not read a single word haha

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 14:36

He has no life

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 00:57

TL;DR version:

Balor wrote:I am finished.

I have said my final piece in defense of myself and my honor. Everything else now must be private message, Skype PM, in-game actions, in-game boards, things like that. I wish you all good luck, and goodbye.

So long Balor. I'll see you in-game :)

Return to “Hydra”