Deleted

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Hardcore » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 17:16

FrostyGoblin wrote:Ohhhhhhhh, it's Soubanth.

Yeah I don't ever actually remember seeing you in game, but supposedly whenever someone mentions you it's because you just sui people.

So I mean, that's a great reputation to have isn't it?
That reputation is equal to yours and Balor reputation along with the rest of the cancers who multi and do backstabs. Go get married and kill the convo, looking at some of TEST levels clearly some cheating going on over there.

Tetrahydrocannabinol

Postby Tetrahydrocannabinol » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 18:32

Useless thread

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 18:34

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Test derbed like 4m DMTNT inactos.
You forgot the part where they only took 2.5m losses (at least according to guild graphs, though I'll admit that sounds a little low).

Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 19:18

Hardcore wrote:

Yeah I don't ever actually remember seeing you in game, but supposedly whenever someone mentions you it's because you just sui people.

That reputation is equal to yours and Balor reputation along with the rest of the cancers who multi and do backstabs. Go get married and kill the convo, looking at some of TEST levels clearly some cheating going on over there.
You don't seem to mind playing with them though.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 19:43

Thunderstorm wrote:Balor doesn't cheat, y'all just discriminate against him because of his views. I can honestly say that balor is one of the nicest people I have met in this game.
Haha, what? Balor doesn't cheat? You are out of your *beep* gourd mate.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 19:57

Thunderstorm wrote:Balor doesn't cheat, y'all just discriminate against him because of his views. I can honestly say that balor is one of the nicest people I have met in this game.

~Quake
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 21:28

It was a well played H26 massacre and I'm not complaining about that. as a regular player I was disappointed to learn I had received bad orders and incomplete information. I am complaining about false accusatory multi attacks though.

so I heard I got false accused for present-tense of using Hydra multis to build guilds and win the server. even though I'm not V/GMn and I'm not playing any kind of multis at all, unlike Frosty who is milking cash cows to be casting blame by scapegoating other people based on WikiLeaked Lyra cables from 3 years ago.

they have no forgiveness. in their minds they are still fighting the same battles against me from 3 and 4 years ago. there is so much that they don't understand. they can't understand. I had so much more to say, but I am afraid that some of these guys are so far gone. They do not care about the depraved evil of someone like a Stalin or Angela Merkel or national security felon Clinton. These people and their authoritarian followers are simply in love with evil.

I am afraid that I am no longer trying to persuade, as most of you are also authoritarian followers of the worst kinds of behaviors, and have been given over to the mind of the Western depraved, despising that which is good. we know all about Mayu multi spreadsheet operation, it is simply being allowed for a complex of reasons that I understand so clearly, yet I cannot get into it right now.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 22:46

This hydra friend.

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 23:16

Thunderstorm wrote:

I am not Soubanth, stupid rebellious slave *beep*.
I thought my reputation was bad. (course I never suicide)

Opizze

Postby Opizze » Mon 07 Nov, 2016 00:25

Balor wrote:It was a well played H26 massacre and I'm not complaining about that. as a regular player I was disappointed to learn I had received bad orders and incomplete information. I am complaining about false accusatory multi attacks though.

so I heard I got false accused for present-tense of using Hydra multis to build guilds and win the server. even though I'm not V/GMn and I'm not playing any kind of multis at all, unlike Frosty who is milking cash cows to be casting blame by scapegoating other people based on WikiLeaked Lyra cables from 3 years ago.

they have no forgiveness. in their minds they are still fighting the same battles against me from 3 and 4 years ago. there is so much that they don't understand. they can't understand. I had so much more to say, but I am afraid that some of these guys are so far gone. They do not care about the depraved evil of someone like a Stalin or Angela Merkel or national security felon Clinton. These people and their authoritarian followers are simply in love with evil.

I am afraid that I am no longer trying to persuade, as most of you are also authoritarian followers of the worst kinds of behaviors, and have been given over to the mind of the Western depraved, despising that which is good. we know all about Mayu multi spreadsheet operation, it is simply being allowed for a complex of reasons that I understand so clearly, yet I cannot get into it right now.
I quite generally don't have a problem with you, but please don't bring American politics into this...or somehow compare Angela Merkel to Stalin...oh...my..god..

Recondo: "Oh s*** the ASAE cavalry is on the f***** way!!! Ruuunnn!!"

Time to get Schwifty Jordache: "Everyone disappoints me in ever new and creative ways. At this point, it could be considered art."
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 07 Nov, 2016 02:25

please don't comment on things you don't understand. try not to use cheap talking points and not be a rude boy for no reason. everyone knows what Angela Merkel has done, the whole world knows that crazy Germany is doing it again and going all heil sig.

this game is screwed and you're not gonna win unless you roll with a top winning guild that has a multi spreadsheet op. Mayu's spreadsheet looks like bot work on both Gaia and Hydra, and aedmin has said they do not care. I have also heard that winning servers is helped by being friends with aedmins. so whatever Mayu has done has worked. it takes too far much time and work energy for me to desire to make a combat multi army for any recent servers, so I haven't.

so the trophy goes to those who are willing to stack the most labor hours, what works best is activity from a core of real people, plus (+) a spreadsheet managed by leadership. This is what almost every guild does. So the formula is real troops multiplied by the multiplier factor (troops*multiplier), that is how you produce a campaign and social movement capable of sweeping the server like a NoOne-L or a Mayu-G/H.

NoOne killed their archrival Dream on Lyra to win that server forever. Both the losing guild and the winning guild had multi spreadsheet op at the time, NoOne continued to suffer losses for stray bans to bige accounts and things like that months after Dream fell.

Gaia and Hydra are probably the closest you will find to a combat multi bot army that openly patrols the server. We know that almost all top guilds do it and condone it by their actions and omissions. That just goes with the territory. The point is that too many regular players have been screwed over and driven out of the game by mechanics that farm their own players. Almost all of those thousands of players are gone forever and they are never coming back.

Now I'm glad that Mayu was finally able to win their first server (Gaia, and presumably keep it won which should be pretty easy) after playing years together as a group since Gamma, acquiring a few new people like Frostystan the young dawa apprentice on the way. I guess if I had been seriously playing this game for hundreds upon hundreds of hours over the past several years (fortunately I have not, only limited involvement as a regular player) then I would be peeved. In contrast, our Royal coaching tree alliance was able to win many servers when the game peaked, and there were x59 galaxies and lots of enemy guilds to fight.

So Mayu finally won after playing hard for 8 years and waiting for everyone to quit. They like to erect strawman arguments and pretend they beat me even though they didn't and never did it. I have already told you about the shadows of the caves and how these things are not real, the only things that are real are people.

They won a server in Gaia and maybe a second one in Hydra (gonna take long months of rigorous simming and moving ships) by writing a bot, and playing hardcore mode but only after thousands of the competitive players have already quit and moved on. The only guild that can resist the new multi zerg is something like a KILL, who also uses similar tactics to even be able to compete and field top accounts in the first place.

Unfortunately, both sides of that war will be the losers in the end by having sold a ton of their time (for free). Aedmin's ideal case scenario is that both sides get stuck and staremate, then the stare lasts forever. It's gonna take hundreds of hours of simming ships and moving ships boys and girls, you best double down and triple down and get to that farm work.

AE has become ultimately not worth the input costs for the best and brightest. As for me you will find me in-game old servers only and the borum. All these other old pros and retirees have the right idea, now I finally see it and I become more like them.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Opizze

Postby Opizze » Mon 07 Nov, 2016 02:35

TLDR: you really are the crazy moron people make you out to be. I'm glad you seem to fail as often as everyone portrays.
Last edited by Opizze on Mon 07 Nov, 2016 03:17, edited 1 time in total.

Recondo: "Oh s*** the ASAE cavalry is on the f***** way!!! Ruuunnn!!"

Time to get Schwifty Jordache: "Everyone disappoints me in ever new and creative ways. At this point, it could be considered art."
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Mon 07 Nov, 2016 02:48

LINKS wrote:Some players should make an IQ test before starting accts...
For once I agree with you :D

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 07 Nov, 2016 03:27

Tfw when people think frosty contributes to any guild other then spamming his *beep* posts..... ignorance is bliss

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Mon 07 Nov, 2016 03:55

Rabid wrote:Should lock the thread cuz it will never get back on topic, and nobody would piss on the OP if he were on fire. Whoever he is....
He's the same guy that was all super defending ASAE in another thread and calling people noobs and hax0rs. Said ASAE will take over the server, and that ASAE's way is the best and free accounts don't hurt the servers.
viewtopic.php?f=170&t=119355&p=2252729#p2252729

Return to “Hydra”