Deleted

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 12:12

I mean it doesnt really matter if the members are noobs as long as they follow the solid LS. Its pretty obivous which side has the better LS. Enjoy the weaker LS team.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 12:13

SouthOnFir3 wrote:
Thunderstorm wrote:
SouthOnFir3 wrote:Biased Op, "Exp" at getting dicked.

Sounds like someone is still bitter about getting rekt.

Who are you? lmao

http://hydra.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=3189


Thunderstorm wrote:Until I dropped from STARK I was one of their top players so definitely someone "irrelevant" and the experience edge I was talking about was in regard to the majority of STARK being noobs whereas DMTNT had more experienced players.

You must have "dropped" from STARK a long time ago because currently your account is awful.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 12:31

Thunderstorm wrote:I used my fleet to derb some of their blob
...
I value my principles of playing legit

Does not compute.

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 12:45

Omg that's the guy that Malice molested on the general boards lmao. Fyi do some research friendthe side you joined isn't as legit as you think.

Also you can't get more legit then wlerin, he hasnt used a script in years.... he doesn't even play ; ))

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 12:56

Thunderstorm wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Thunderstorm wrote:I used my fleet to derb some of their blob
...
I value my principles of playing legit

Does not compute.


It wouldn't compute with someone like you who uses scripts to auto-launch and auto-scout.

Neither apparently does the irony of your earlier post compute with someone who wouldn't know legit play from a potato.


As far as scripts go, it's completely off-topic, but I firmly believe that if the developers aren't going to fix AE's interface they should allow scripts that do so (including adding such basic features as timed launches and waypoint movement). In fact from what I recall the main reason scripts were banned in the first place (they weren't originally) was because a couple were used to steal account information, rather than for any gameplay reason. Of course they've since expanded things, and true bot actions (auto attacks or similar) are obviously harmful. But enhanced interface, scouting, timed (rather than reactive) launches, and page scraping shouldn't be banned.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 13:16

Thunderstorm wrote:There is nothing illegitimate about suiciding on someones blob,... one who cheats and uses the illegal scripts would obviously want them legalised in the same way a junkie wants the drugs they take legalised, it doesn't make it anymore less wrong.

Likewise, just as harmless drugs* being illegal doesn't magically make them harmful, being against the rules doesn't magically make scripts harmful either :P

There are gameplay practices that are truly unfair and/or reprehensible (e.g. multi-farming, suiciding on your guild), and then there are gameplay practices that are only considered cheating by admin fiat (scripts). If they weren't against the rules, they wouldn't be cheating, whereas suicides and backstabs will always be disgusting regardless of how legal they are.


Also, I should probably remind you that accusing other players of cheating is against the forum rules. Since I'm not actually playing at the moment, I'm not sure it strictly applies to me, but you should be more circumspect.


* most illegal drugs are not harmless, to be fair, and there are rumours of scripts that do more than the innocuous actions I've listed above, but i've yet to actually see one



SouthOnFir3 wrote:Omg that's the guy that Malice molested on the general boards lmao. Fyi do some research friendthe side you joined isn't as legit as you think.

Oh is that why he dropped, lol. Leave it to Queendoom to try and justify his ragequit.

User avatar
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun 08 Sep, 2013 13:52
Reputation: 16

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Rabid » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 14:10

Well hello there kingsuifgtdoom

Yeah we kinda knew you were going to sui at some point. We gave you a little more leeway than we should have,.... hopefully they got your meds all straightened out now and your mental state is a little more balanced..

You feeling kinda stupid now?
Instead of a player...
You're a reporter lol

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 15:04

Hang on, is this the same guy that said fleet carriers were less hangar effective than Carriers trying to say that we're the dumb ones?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1876
Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 13:41
Reputation: 52
Location: not the USA

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby blahblah » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 15:08

with fleet carriers if you are using resupply
then carriers can be quicker and there for cheaper
ie nearby blob fight
but for single hits fleet carriers better

giving AE the bird since 2009
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 15:40

Hang on, when have you ever suicided my guild, I don't even know who you are.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun 08 Sep, 2013 13:52
Reputation: 16

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Rabid » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 15:47

Sorry to bust your ego bubble about a complete surprise sui, as it was briefly discussed in Skype days before..I should have gone with gut instinct. My bad. Though I was busy cleaning out the lower trash. Tbh I thought you were just having some issues in rl that made you a grumpy little prik....

Btw
Plz don't send me anymore pm using derogatory N words. There's no need for all that.

Get back on your meds kingdoom
Good day

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 16:11

Thunderstorm wrote:Drugs wouldn't be illegal if they weren't harmful, same with scripts.

Not really true in either case, but it's pointless arguing with a child about such things.


Thunderstorm wrote:And you are just a forum warrior, I would rekt you ingame, anytime, any place.

Given your history and my tendency to trust my team mates perhaps more than they deserve, you certainly might be able to. And your account would then be annihilated and I would rebuild.


Thunderstorm wrote:So you are saying you guys would of K/D me for no reason, talk about being c**nts. Who are you to call me a grumpy little prik, I always have good reason like your noobs having no defences, etc. And who are you to judge, you belong as a slave.

So, first you claim they were blind for not seeing it coming, and then you turn around and say they would have been k/d you for "no good reason"?

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 16:28

Ohhhhhhhh, it's Soubanth.

Yeah I don't ever actually remember seeing you in game, but supposedly whenever someone mentions you it's because you just sui people.

So I mean, that's a great reputation to have isn't it?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2008 02:45
Reputation: 4
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby LINKS » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 17:12

Some players should make an IQ test before starting accts...

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
User avatar
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun 08 Sep, 2013 13:52
Reputation: 16

Re: [Test] VS [DMTNT]

Postby Rabid » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 17:15

Should lock the thread cuz it will never get back on topic, and nobody would piss on the OP if he were on fire. Whoever he is....

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”

Return to “Hydra”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest