Who's coming to the 20's?

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Who's coming to the 20's?

Postby TheRealTraveler » Thu 10 Nov, 2016 11:06

Well, we already know, but I figured I would throw it up there anyway.

For those that don't know, DMTNT lost their 6 mil fleet lead and has now asked for another cluster that shall remain nameless to bail them out. How about DMTNT with account leads of 2-4 weeks on us actually fight us themselves? :think:

Oh wait, is this about Test? Is this a crusade to rid the server of the abomination? The same Test DMTNT was more than happy to try and talk into helping run us over when twice our fleet with 3 times our averages wasn't enough? It's funny how that tune changed.

Anyway, since I was tired of the same ole dead topics, I'd start another one to die. ;)

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Re: Who's coming to the 20's?

Postby Jason_PT » Thu 10 Nov, 2016 11:34

Well....server is going like this, 00s invade 10s, 00s suck on activity and sync, recall and a DNH is signed between both clusters.
That gives 00s liberty now to help 20s..... and the rest is simple.

If someone doesn't understand this basic moves, then go on and delete your account :lol:

AE is dying, this is also a fact, admins should just make a Sphere like universe and try it out for a change, because the current format is driving away the players since it's kill or be killed.

That or create a safe mechanism in which a attacked base cannot be hold occ'ed and can only be re-attacked after a long period of time to cripple the regular farming that is done...... but then again.... why use my laptop, they don't give a flying... about the game anymore.

But be sure to expect a new server soon for them to have money for Xmas....

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Tetrahydrocannabinol

Postby Tetrahydrocannabinol » Thu 10 Nov, 2016 11:42

Jason Voorhees wrote:Well....server is going like this, 00s invade 10s, 00s suck on activity and sync, recall and a DNH is signed between both clusters.
Huh? The 10s are helping the 20s, not the 00s..

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Thu 10 Nov, 2016 17:35

Tetrahydrocannabinol wrote:
Jason Voorhees wrote:Well....server is going like this, 00s invade 10s, 00s suck on activity and sync, recall and a DNH is signed between both clusters.
Huh? The 10s are helping the 20s, not the 00s..
I wouldn't be surprised if they both went to help DMTNT tbh, seems like they need it. Even with the fleet lead they had a week ago all they could do was park their blob in our galaxy and wait to die.

I told DMTNT I was going to stay out of the fight as long as we were left alone, then they tried to backstab us and when that didn't work out for them they ran crying to big daddy XI. Pretty sad, but I guess that's the state of AE now.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Thu 10 Nov, 2016 18:35

Well....

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 10 Nov, 2016 21:05

Trav.. weren't u like, DMTNT before? :eh:

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 11 Nov, 2016 01:43

This is the same old dead topic though.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Fri 11 Nov, 2016 01:57

Burgess wrote:Trav.. weren't u like, DMTNT before? :eh:
He was, then turns up in upper 20s :think:

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Fri 11 Nov, 2016 03:34

Interesting

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Fri 11 Nov, 2016 14:07

Burgess wrote:Trav.. weren't u like, DMTNT before? :eh:
I was, but after I joined DMTNT no one would give the time of day it seemed. Nothing against them as I'm sure they were just busy. So, I deleted my account and restated randomly in 27.

There was no grand back stab as some seem to believe. I was getting *beep*, I called out the parties and we chose sides. I chose anonymity in order to build a random guild and the rest was left to chance. It's how I always do it.

ashraful

Postby ashraful » Fri 11 Nov, 2016 18:00

TheRealTraveler wrote: I was, but after I joined DMTNT no one would give the time of day it seemed.
what on earth do you mean by this? We welcomed you in with open arms, you were privvy to our skype rooms (as far as i was aware) and were given the privvies to show we trusted you...
TheRealTraveler wrote: Nothing against them as I'm sure they were just busy. So, I deleted my account and restated randomly in 27.
i think what you mean is we were too busy fighting H21 to cater to... what did you need exactly?
TheRealTraveler wrote: There was no grand back stab as some seem to believe. I was getting *beep*, I called out the parties and we chose sides. I chose anonymity in order to build a random guild and the rest was left to chance. It's how I always do it.
yep we didnt accuse you of any backstab, we were just surprised when we found out you were in the upper 20s is all ;)
you could've said what you said right there, right from the start here instead of this otherwise suggestive propaganda, now im disappointed in you :(
i had a good impression of you too...

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Fri 11 Nov, 2016 19:04

What's suggestive? If I have misrepresented the events and the current situation, please enlighten me.

Where this all fell down is the scale of all the back stabbing that was in the works and that I was blindsided by it on the eve of your invasion. I understand you didn't know who I was when you planned it all, but the fact that you were so quick to flip on those you asked to assist you made me extremely paranoid. When the rest were gone, would it be my turn?

I like Melek personally, but I did what I felt was best for my guild, circumstances as they were. Had it been a simple case of, "Oh, you're Traveler. We didn't know. We're about to flatten you, but I think we'd rather work with you instead", it would have worked out differently.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Mon 21 Nov, 2016 17:11

still all stuck into cluster strongholding?....

the only thing dying is your louzy strategy...

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Hydra”