FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

A lesson in propaganda:

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 02:29

Sean get a grip.

Now, while I won't necessarily say that my propaganda is better (but it definitely is) Seans loose attempt of swaying our hearts to his side by playing on the much tired "muh cheats" line. Here's his full post as a screenshot.

Thankfully now that I'm going dissect it paragraph by paragraph, you wont need to see that horrid colouring again.
[DMTNT] Sean Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 11 Nov 2016, 18:56:30
Hello, I'm sending this mass message as your GM is indulging in these tactics as well as to indulging into the tactics of mass cheating and all that jazz. Yea, if you didn't know, [TEST] is a guild of multis and [BM] you guys took in is too :/
Apparently I, and all my friends for that matter are multies.
We have tried to diplomatically handle situations with STARK but your GM stands firm on the stance of defending the TEST cheaters. This stance is unacceptable and we REFUSE to change our morals to correspond to your GMs.
You mean when Melek tried to play every side in an attempt to have us all kill eachother? Very diplomatic really.
I personally would not want to ally a guild of such mass cheating to the point that the mere existence of the guild is an attack on the GAME itself. So this is your information to make your own decisions. If you stay in STARK we will view you as supporters of the mass cheating that is TEST as is your GM as he made his stance regarding TEST very clear in skype chats.

Except you have a mass history of pacting cheaters but it never seemed to bother you then, I'm glad you've grown a magical conciencce overnight Sean.
If you are like me and wish to act accordingly with your moral beliefs then you have options to side with us which can be discussed. This is not a decision of tactics. I view a decision like this as a reflection of a persons morals, beliefs, and respectability. This decision to support mass cheating is on a much severe scale than ever. I will do anything possible to assure you of where DMTNT stands and, I REPEAT, we will not change our morals to correspond with your GM's. If it be a skype call, AE messages, skype messages, etc I will contact you personally and assure you that DMTNT is the side to join. This is a decision of morality.
I love that you bring up "On a much more severe scale than ever". It's simply not true, it never will be. You wouldn't know ofcourse Sean, but there was once a faction called China, this said faction are the benchmark for cheating. Any cheating that goes on now will NEVER reach the scale that they did.

It's also extra entertaining as you are in the same guild as the people whos morals you condemn on Gaia, didn't seem to care then did you?
This is the beginning of this war, you decide which side corresponds to your moral beliefs and the well being of this server and future servers. The stance you take is a much bigger scale than you may know. I look forward to working with you in the future.

-Regards,
Sean/*beep*
I always look forward to working with you as you make it so easy.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: A lesson in propaganda:

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 02:41

the last time someone was ever accused on the same level of the cheating occurring in TEST was Vile and my guild got raped by his :/

Good post though. I approve. Was gettin' kinda bored on Hydra.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 02:45

Cancer is my domain son.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 02:47

yea well I haven't had my chance.

I should've just posted that message on the forums in a thread and sent the link to everyone in STARK. Then I could compete for amount of cancer.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 02:50

Better luck next time kiddo, the cancer post you made on Gaia about Danzo will be your magnum opus.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 02:56

I will indulge in Trump tactics and make your guild cower in fear at the sight of my broad shoulders.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 02:58

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 03:06

DMTNT will win.

We are #1.

Opizze

Postby Opizze » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 03:20

+1 for the back and forth. Very entertaining, would read again.

Recondo: "Oh s*** the ASAE cavalry is on the f***** way!!! Ruuunnn!!"

Time to get Schwifty Jordache: "Everyone disappoints me in ever new and creative ways. At this point, it could be considered art."
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 04:02

Here is a much quicker lesson in propaganda:

The biggest "anti-cheaters" in the game are also the biggest cheats.

Mayu (if the rumors are true) is getting banged by an alliance of sensible folks because the people know that Mayu is too deceptive and false accusatory to be allowed to live. They are intrinsically evil and must be stopped before they screw over hundreds of real and regular players with no fewer than 80 multi bots.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 04:16

Balor wrote:Here is a much quicker lesson in propaganda:

The biggest "anti-cheaters" in the game are also the biggest cheats.

Mayu (if the rumors are true) is getting banged by an alliance of sensible folks because the people know that Mayu is too deceptive and false accusatory to be allowed to live. They are intrinsically evil and must be stopped before they screw over hundreds of real and regular players with no fewer than 80 multi bots.
Funny how the anti-mayu guy that cried the most about mayu cheating (warriorjoe) got banned for cheating shortly after they lost the crash.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 04:33

Apparently I, and all my friends for that matter are multies.
You could be. If not you are most definitely supporting the perpetrator of such action.
----
You mean when Melek tried to play every side in an attempt to have us all kill eachother? Very diplomatic really.
He can defend himself. He has a much larger understanding of his actions than I do.
----
Except you have a mass history of pacting cheaters but it never seemed to bother you then, I'm glad you've grown a magical conciencce overnight Sean.
No I don't. I have most definitely never pacted (<hint: that's a verb bro) cheaters as I've never been in an LS position to (except E2 in which I didn't pact anyone mass cheating. In fact I was fighting an accused mass cheater). Now if I've been in guilds with a pact (<hint: this is a noun this time bro) with cheaters then chances are I have. I mean, one of your guildies said "75% of everyone else [has cheated]".
Now, have I been allied to/been in a guild that can single handedly start and massively alter a war on a massive scale with multis? no

Code: Select all

The argument that Test's cheating is not in any way shape or form way more superior and game changing than the typical cheating the rest of the server uses then you are purposefully living in your own bubble of ignorance and turning a blind eye to this mass cheating.
----
I love that you bring up "On a much more severe scale than ever". It's simply not true, it never will be. You wouldn't know ofcourse Sean, but there was once a faction called China, this said faction are the benchmark for cheating. Any cheating that goes on now will NEVER reach the scale that they did.
I was referring to the decision on if to stay in STARK and support TEST's acts of mass cheating or join DMTNT and stop the acts of mass cheating when I used the quote "On a much more severe scale than ever". I was not referring to the acts of cheating itself when I said that quote.
----
It's also extra entertaining as you are in the same guild as the people whos morals you condemn on Gaia, didn't seem to care then did you?
I haven't seen cheating on such great a scale as seen on Hydra. Believe it or not I'm not a cross-server fgt.

-my actual defense.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:42

Thomas Sowell (black Harvard academic and ex-Marxist) wrote "We seem to be moving steadily in the direction of a society where no one is responsible for what he himself did, but we are all responsible for what somebody else did, either in the present or in the past."

How true, how sad indeed. These are the tactics of logicidal maniacs, authors of confusion. Do not allow the crocodile tears and crybully tears of Mayu cheat to cause you to lose your moral courage. Do what you know is the right thing to do. Defend the innocent regular players who are just trying to have a fun game in spite of the multi zerg.

Stamp out the cheats in their strongholds so they cannot, like Mordor, reconstitute and ruin everything that is decent with their cheats. Most important of all, do not let the cheats get into your head. They will try to convince you that evil comes from you the real/authentic anti-cheaters.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 07:11

I just wanted to say that... Sean is also a cheater. I am his multi.

gg

rekt

Alation
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Whoever will put up with me.

Postby Alation » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 09:46

Meh.

Return to “Hydra”