DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

KFCSajin

DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

Postby KFCSajin » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 21:02

STARK got spammed by DMTNT with an angry message which tried to manipulate people's sense of morality in order to recruit people who would backstab STARK.
"We have tried to diplomatically handle situations with STARK but your GM stands firm on the stance of defending the TEST cheaters."
"This is the beginning of this war, you decide which side corresponds to your moral beliefs and the well being of this server and future servers. The stance you take is a much bigger scale than you may know. I look forward to working with you in the future."

DMTNT thinks they can teach us dimwits about a higher morality just because theyre deluded into thinking that their beliefs are superior.
"telling people to leave AE IS no solution for ANY of us friend or foe we need players...."
"Why are you trying to get people to leave ae? Ae as a whole has a small enough player base as it is...Gg well done"
"shut the *beep* up 8-)"

Here is what I think: You cannot beat cheaters. Dont delude yourself to think you can. Even if you do beat them, its only because they got lazy and have left to play on the newest server. My solution is either Git Gud; become competitive and start cheating. Or stop whining. AE had cheaters from day 1. We will never have AE Jesus to save us. We are the limbo generation and it will stay that way until the company makes this game anti-cheat. So the only solution you whiners have is to email the support team and threaten to leave AE if they dont make it anti cheat.

There are many replacements for AE.
If you like simming and not losing fleets, play Shipping Manager on facebook.
If you like warfare better then I recommend Stellaris by Paradox.
If you want a balanced mix, then I highly recommend Barons of the Galaxy.

I had to spam DMTNT back saying (in summary): becoming a wrathful angel to correct the sinners is not going to work. no one has yet had a chance to be moral. everyone here is evil. bringing angels here is just senseless murder and no fun for anyone.
Some still believed doing the right thing was paramount, despite all the logic...

What the AE company fears most is losing money. I am going to say it: The majority of upgraded accounts belongs to cheaters. Do you think AE will kick them out? Because they wont. Once my frigate fleet got destroyed by a combat multi. I gave the support all the proof. I had 5 battle reports in the span of 3 seconds... Nothing happened to the cheaters account, even though I lost 1mil:80k. I dont think AE will ever make an anti cheat. They have a moral right to their company to get as much money as they can so why would they support the minority???
If you cant handle cheaters then leave AE. Dont say it is not an option, because you may leave AE. Dont tell me you cant quit because the game stole your soul. Its just a game. A free game with bad developers and managers. When you pay good money for a game, like stellaris, they are going to do everything they can to make the game fair and fun for everyone. The biggest problem is not with the cheaters. Its with you and what you get yourself involved with.

KFCSajin

Re: DMTNT mass enlightenment spam to the limbo.

Postby KFCSajin » Sat 12 Nov, 2016 21:20

Kinggussie wrote:I am AE Jesus and I say get back in the game
I wish I can say Amen, but this story is just too sad.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 11:10

be ready to pay good, very very very good, for stellaris. Something like 220 euros good waiting for the bugged mess to get fixed for good and quality of life features paywalled for good.
Also memory editors

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
Alation
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Whoever will put up with me.

Postby Alation » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 12:14

But the DMTNT mass message had pretty green and red colours. I like colours and it looked all christmasy to me. Can I have more colourful mass messages, they make me feel special.

Meh.
KFCSajin

Postby KFCSajin » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 12:36

naethel wrote:be ready to pay good, very very very good, for stellaris. Something like 220 euros good waiting for the bugged mess to get fixed for good and quality of life features paywalled for good.
Also memory editors
Bugs never bit me on stellaris. I will complain about the late game lag however. My laptop isnt that good with handling it and lags a bunch.

blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 13:35

I have hit up to 5 seperate bases with fleet within seconds of each other
Its not cheating its several pages open at once
You can do the same with the attack page
If you don't know something that's a simple game feature how can you accuse people of cheating

giving AE the bird since 2009
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 19:16

I have long been a foreign policy realist and frankly there is much I agree with in that cool ts;dr. I speak only for myself and my views don't represent others or guilds. I think DMTNT is doing a good job in trying to provide for their players, as a guild of non-cheaters, to survive a tough server in a game that is dominated by whoever cheats the most tends to win.

The worst thing about mega-cheats is how they use all their little scapegoats/deflections/strawman to blame me and others for their use of cheats. I just think it is horrible and morally insufferable, depraved really, how the cancer crews (they aren't the only ones, they represent a type) seems to be in love with throwing rocks at others while living in glass houses. I wish they wouldn't do bad stuff and sanctimony like that but I have come to accept what AE is and what it isn't.

I see myself as more of an AE Paul. I am not putting myself on the same level as Paul. This is a guy who was physically beaten and spent many years as a prisoner of the state. He defended a persecuted religion in deeply hostile imperial territory and preached a gospel (good news) that became the world's largest social movement in history. In the Western depraved, people tend to associate Christianity with whiteness or with Americana. One stat found that there (in 2005) were 4x as many non-Western world Christians as Western world Christians. We are talking about the most diverse ethnoreligious population in the whole world, diversity that should (in theory) make a liberal swoon and preen like a girl on prom night; black Africans, brown Arab Christians, white Arabs, Latin Americans, Spain, Germany, Russia, America, Nigeria, Congo, Brazil, China, India, Philippines, just incredible.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Ozmosis
Guild: A-IMP-R
F-Dibz-R
L-NoOne-R
N-LoL

Postby Ozmosis » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 19:44

Balor wrote:I have long been a foreign policy realist and frankly there is much I agree with in that cool ts;dr. I speak only for myself and my views don't represent others or guilds. I think DMTNT is doing a good job in trying to provide for their players, as a guild of non-cheaters, to survive a tough server in a game that is dominated by whoever cheats the most tends to win.

The worst thing about mega-cheats is how they use all their little scapegoats/deflections/strawman to blame me and others for their use of cheats. I just think it is horrible and morally insufferable, depraved really, how the cancer crews (they aren't the only ones, they represent a type) seems to be in love with throwing rocks at others while living in glass houses. I wish they wouldn't do bad stuff and sanctimony like that but I have come to accept what AE is and what it isn't.

I see myself as more of an AE Paul. I am not putting myself on the same level as Paul. This is a guy who was physically beaten and spent many years as a prisoner of the state. He defended a persecuted religion in deeply hostile imperial territory and preached a gospel (good news) that became the world's largest social movement in history. In the Western depraved, people tend to associate Christianity with whiteness or with Americana. One stat found that there (in 2005) were 4x as many non-Western world Christians as Western world Christians. We are talking about the most diverse ethnoreligious population in the whole world, diversity that should (in theory) make a liberal swoon and preen like a girl on prom night; black Africans, brown Arab Christians, white Arabs, Latin Americans, Spain, Germany, Russia, America, Nigeria, Congo, Brazil, China, India, Philippines, just incredible.
In summary, Balor likes his guild, throws rocks at glass houses while standing in his own glass house built on a foundation of hypocrisy, and feels that ppl need to know more about Paul the Apostle.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 19:56

The problem with that is I don't have any multis on Hydra at all though, nor am I involved whatsoever with guild-level, V/GM level mass cheating. If I did have have hands in any of that then my rank would be much higher. Also there is a major difference between regular/small-scale/individual cheating vs. massive-scale mass cheating.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 20:28

Balor wrote:The problem with that is I don't have any multis on Hydra at all though, nor am I involved whatsoever with guild-level, V/GM level mass cheating. If I did have have hands in any of that then my rank would be much higher. Also there is a major difference between regular/small-scale/individual cheating vs. massive-scale mass cheating.
All sins are equal my son.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 21:28

Pinochle wrote:
Balor wrote:The problem with that is I don't have any multis on Hydra at all though, nor am I involved whatsoever with guild-level, V/GM level mass cheating. If I did have have hands in any of that then my rank would be much higher. Also there is a major difference between regular/small-scale/individual cheating vs. massive-scale mass cheating.
All sins are equal my son.
You must be ethically retarded to not be able to point out which one is worse. It's the equivalent of being a serial killer in comparison to killing one person.

All sins aren't equal if you have a fully functional brain.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 23:54

From gods pov all sins are equal. I think it's funny that Sean is crying because someone is better at cheating than him. Isn't ironic?

A better analogy would be the bully who picks fight with wrong group of people and gets beat up then cries to teacher. Hard to feel bad for the bully in this analogy. The bully sees himself as the victim.

Ethics and morality require context and change from culture to culture.

From my pov if u cheat, don't cry foul.. Or try to justify it.. Not professional

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 14 Nov, 2016 01:38

Pinochle wrote:From gods pov all sins are equal. I think it's funny that Sean is crying because someone is better at cheating than him. Isn't ironic?

A better analogy would be the bully who picks fight with wrong group of people and gets beat up then cries to teacher. Hard to feel bad for the bully in this analogy. The bully sees himself as the victim.

From my pov if u cheat, don't cry foul.. Or try to justify it.. Not professional
1. You don't know about a gods pov since you aren't one.

2. You can't really be better at cheating. The more time and effort you put into it the more you get out. But if you have a script that makes the time consumption little to none then they can cheat at such a mass scale that no one is able to defend against. That's why everyone wants TEST dead in the server except STARK. And they sought out this complete obsolete advantage by making the script and are thus seeking out the ability to destroy this game.

3. Your pov is that of a simpleton and that of the broadest least detailed perspective ever. You should seek to expand your intelligence and dive deep into the problem and base your conclusions on divisive details. (Things you learn in grade school)

It's easy to see when you're trying just to attack me to stroke your e-penis when your claims and defense of your argument is that of a 7 year old and thus complete and utter garbage. I'm confident enough in my ability to debate a two year old so I invite you to reply with something a little bit better than this next time. :)

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Mon 14 Nov, 2016 04:59

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Pinochle wrote:From gods pov all sins are equal. I think it's funny that Sean is crying because someone is better at cheating than him. Isn't ironic?

1. You don't know about a gods pov since you aren't one.

2. You can't really be better at cheating. The more time and effort you put into it the more you get out. But if you have a script that makes the time consumption little to none then they can cheat at such a mass scale that no one is able to defend against. That's why everyone wants TEST dead in the server except STARK. And they sought out this complete obsolete advantage by making the script and are thus seeking out the ability to destroy this game.

3. Your pov is that of a simpleton and that of the broadest least detailed perspective ever. You should seek to expand your intelligence and dive deep into the problem and base your conclusions on divisive details. (Things you learn in grade school)

It's easy to see when you're trying just to attack me to stroke your e-penis when your claims and defense of your argument is that of a 7 year old and thus complete and utter garbage. I'm confident enough in my ability to debate a two year old so I invite you to reply with something a little bit better than this next time. :)
All sins are equal my son. (that was premise of my post) and you have "moving the goal posts" - I make a generalization about the god I believe in. (in a joking way) that all sins are equal (thus all cheating is equal)

Many of your points are fallacies (incorrect arguments)

Re-read your second point: (you agreed with my simple statement) Sean is willing to cheat, but only if it doesn't involve a script, else it is cheating too much and it is not fair.

Re-read your third point: Red Herring and Ad hominem

Re-read your last blip: Ad hominem
As young spock once said "Reverting to name calling suggests that you are defensive, and therefore, find my opinion valid"

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 14 Nov, 2016 06:23

The basis of my ad hominem is the details and points in which you use to defend/form your stance of a topic in which I made the comparison of your way of defending/forming your stance to that of a 7 year old. :) It's not hard to connect the dots man.

And I have the stance of cheating as most other people do. The script is fairly irrelevant but the mass of the cheating which is classified as completely and utterly game breaking in the way AE is played today is typically only achieved through the means of a script. If one were to wage/completely alter the path of a war in the severity a script can using alternative less efficient methods other than scripts there would be no change in my stance on the topic.

I, like many other people, have the stance that if I were to start another server in which I have to wage a war against mass combat multis of that severity then I will restart or quit. To be an active member of a war and lose then get "Well, what did you expect". Waste of my money also :/ And for the same people to claim to desire competition... It's actually a new meme. Now there's the "I mass multi and yet desire competition, what about it?" meme. I'll never contradict myself that severely in my entire life.

And you basically just said that you based your topic of "all cheating is equal" off of a generalization about god in a joking way. There's no possible way you can expect me to take a point like that seriously in any manner.

Return to “Hydra”