Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2/UCorp
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Hide and Seek

Postby Big_Lebowski » Fri 30 Dec, 2016 07:01

Well u break it down.

It's all past news but I wish I still had the pm saved that told us not to land by a DMTNT and if we did we were to be treated hostile when we were enroute to help DMTNT.

atleast that's what orders were. So someone somewhere deceived one of the two guilds or both. It's quite simple if everyone in the forums keeps saying its twisted or the facts aren't straight.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Sun 01 Jan, 2017 22:54

That's a very twisted post

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Mon 02 Jan, 2017 02:56

Big_Lebowski wrote:Well u break it down.

It's all past news but I wish I still had the pm saved that told us not to land by a DMTNT and if we did we were to be treated hostile when we were enroute to help DMTNT.

atleast that's what orders were. So someone somewhere deceived one of the two guilds or both. It's quite simple if everyone in the forums keeps saying its twisted or the facts aren't straight.
I'll quickly bullet events from DMTNT's POV

- DMTNT request green borders with XI (under Ben). XI agrees. DNH is setup.
- DMTNT moves up cluster after a long war for lower 20s. We found a huge multi army + a large simming guild we came for. Got derbed we retreated.
- DMTNT requests backup from XI. XI is engaged with lowers. Some strings were pulled XI pacts Lowers promising to come help DMTNT.
- 40hrs to land in H24 XI recalls apparently due to internal crisis. Ben is dropped as GM.
- DMTNT turns to lowers while the hold the huge armada approaching. KILL answers the call. Meanwhile XI split up.
- DMTNT keeps holding the frontlines in H25 while KILL approaches.
- IX a splinter from XI starts seeding bases in lower 20s. XI follows in sinking bases in lower 20s. In no time huge XI/IX fleets are flying about DMTNT rear.
- DMTNT requests pact status from both XI and IX and confirms. DMTNT requests for XI/IX fleets to pullout of lower 20s. XI accepts. IX declines.
- IX states that their natural area of expansion is lower 20s. IX hits a DMTNT base in H20 unprovoked and claims ninja is allowed even when pacted.
- KILL lands. DMTNT tags over for the war effort. Communication with IX degenerates. 2 more DMTNT bases are hit while we're at the war front.
- DMTNT threatens repercussion for IX actions. IX responds by launching at H20. They get spammed and recall.
- IX hits DMTNT again under the kill tag and claims pact with kill dont cover the 20s.
- DMTNT vows to support the lowers anytime anyday against the teens.
- XI/IX lead a full scale invasion on DMTNT.
The rest of the story you know.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2/UCorp
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Big_Lebowski » Mon 02 Jan, 2017 07:53

Hmm. I won't go to full scale but XI was forced into two guilds at that time.

And they got screwed pretty good at the time. Now they are still getting screwed. But whatever. The diplomacy between DMTNT and the new Teenz guild hasn't happened so it is as it is. Sucks for the teenz players because they are paying for the choices of leaders that are long gone. Hopefully they stick around and keep playing so it can be fun and interesting but I can't blame the good solid half that have quit cause it's pretty much a sh*t show. Most lost their fleet and now are being farmed by a different guild.

It's the fault of the past. Still its more fun to fight a opponent that can fight back, right now the top guild is farming a guild that already is beat. Gg have fun

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.

Return to “Hydra”