Hide and Seek

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Hide and Seek

Postby Hardcore » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 01:21

Obi I'm just pulling your leg I had a bet that you would run. Also how can one talk about a lower zerg when the entire teens belong to XI.

Obiwanx2

Postby Obiwanx2 » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 01:32

Not sure where you get the numbers from but I count ST/Hell combined at 155 and XI/IX/XIIX at 98. Now I suppose if we added in your spais that turned it would be over 100. At best, before we lost numbers for one reason or another, and we haven't actually had any deletions at this point, it was just over 100 anyway tops. Included in our total are still inactives from the early days of the multiple invasion who we haven't yet kicked.

Whilst I can't argue that the teens is a cluster grouping, you can't also dispute that the lowers cluster group was always 50% bigger in player numbers and fleet. The small point I was making was that it was a fair fight with ST/Kill combined but when Hell joined in the numbers were skewed heavily in the lowers favour.

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 01:48

Old dogs, but there is still older ones.

The fka-shower-club (to use a Ceti born term), was nothing but a excuse to get this all done eventually, sooner or later.
Melek has never shown any signs of the proofs he preached in our chat rooms (I'll post the links with the full convos later on, un-edited)
And pulled the DNH off our feet ~24h before we land in 20s for the 2nd time, why did XI recalled from 20s for the first time, i don't know the fact DMTNT shot a Noah scout might have alerted that the unsync move from a low level gate from 12 or 13 to 24, might be a trap.

A deal with Pizza was never solid, not even close, and i think it was attempted only after it was clear 00s and 20s would invade 10s, sadly 20s chicken out from A19:70.

In the mist of this, 00s used 10s to 20s invasion to invade 10s, first separate then united, the excuse they didn't about each other is not only laughable but ridiculous across the boards, anyone believing it should just smack their head against the wall a few times.

Not enough, 00s and 20s did suicides, pulled members out, something that we didn't do, at least not that i'm aware of, from the moral point of view, your tactics are childish and show the moral fiber each have, probably something about education.

Crash wise.... good show of numbers from ST, matching our blob on the only course of action we have available, why the recall on the first attempt, no idea, we saw it has a very good show of sync, don't fully understand why the recall when landed/sync fleet was nearly the same. In the final attempt/crash activity and ratios would ultimately decide the crash, which fell for S.T.

Summarizing, my personal overview is that the fka-slaughter was nothing but a excuse to pull 10s to 20s to kill 10s active fleets there after breaking the DNH with some BS reason (Which it happen) using KILL support (reason why melek failed to tell us KILL was in 24), while 00s would invade 10s.
PS: Was "nice" to see again leaders 10mins behind sync :biglaugh: on the 13-14 move which ended in a recall.

Apart from all of this, Merry Xmas and may the best of 2016 be the worst of 2017.
Drive safely

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 02:16

So I like how your switching *beep* around. It was your LS who try to destroy kill DMTNT in the 20s or did you forget the convo where teens LS clearly stated KILL is free to hit in the 20s yet we was fighting PIZZA who you was in bed with. Fka exposed you guys on the forum must I show that too?

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 02:41

Some things never change

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 13:57

Problem with you guys? Total lack of imagination :lol:

With the DNH dropped BY DMTNT in the first place by some moronic excuse, thus not following the whole "pact" where one guild couldn't invade the other, we can easily say that 00s to 10s invasion was "illegal" and thus 00s didn't follow the "pact" they so much wanted.
If DMTNT hadn't drop the DNH, 20s would have had 10s help, not in the terms that exactly i wanted since i see that 2:1 fight is stupid to have.

For me nothing unexpected, and for me yet again Irish/Gridlock showed yet again, they can't be trusted.

Like i said, good job on the crash at such holiday season was risky to have if the numbers would have been closer, with nearly a 2:1 thanks to calliing everyone and it's brother, was ultimately a very hard fight.
Hardcore wrote:So I like how your switching *beep* around. It was your LS who try to destroy kill DMTNT in the 20s or did you forget the convo where teens LS clearly stated KILL is free to hit in the 20s yet we was fighting PIZZA who you was in bed with. Fka exposed you guys on the forum must I show that too?

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 16:46

2:1 get a grip we had 85mil total in teens, your guild as a whole had 82mil fleet.

Also dunno what leadership your saying was late I was on time for every crash.

Spin how you want to justify your failed plan to sekret zerg, you already admitted that you where in talks but nothing was fully final until day before we landed lol

Pity that XIs gm with 2.1mil fleet kept bouncing around saving his fleet, then when last few fleets where left he came in to get a 1:1 ratio and then was raped by caps, great leadership right their.

Obiwanx2

Postby Obiwanx2 » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 17:40

Just like your orders for the launch required your guys to give their account logins to your GMs i had to try to manage an additional account. Unfortunately i didn't do both accounts justice as it was too hard trying to help with pre-planning and organise for two simultaneous fights. Individually i am better than that but at least i tried.
Ban me if u feel like it but you got your activity at launch cause u included logins from your inactives.
Also why troll me about things personally, its supposed to be game - i still had some fun by one shotting a large fleet before multiple dread fleets hit me. I did extricate a small amount even tho being multiply attacked.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 18:08

You need to learn to stagger your fleets. Don't try to attack with multiple accounts at once.
Makes life easier.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Obiwanx2

Postby Obiwanx2 » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 18:28

It's a bit harder on defence tho, cause if u leave one fleet on the LZ it gets raped

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2/UCorp
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Big_Lebowski » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 18:41

I still find it sad that no ceasefire will be offered to the teens.

On Andro the 00s were given multiple dnh to rebuild after losing. As it has happened on many other servers

But the leaders of HELL/KILL/ST rather see the player base delete than play. Diplomacy was once a great part of the game.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 19:47

Once the teens LS has openly surrender then we can discuss terms. Also I'm trying to figure out how I can not be trusted.

Obiwanx2

Postby Obiwanx2 » Mon 26 Dec, 2016 20:33

If that's all u want that's easy - i've already given away LS as i only took it on to help when we got double invaded, then triple invaded, and finally quadriple invaded.
I surrender!
Can we get on with rebuilding now?

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:10

XI tried to outplay everyone on the server and ended up getting burned. Not like we didnt see what they were doing. Special kudos to NR, Jason, Insomaic and co.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Fri 30 Dec, 2016 04:13

Jason Voorhees wrote:Problem with you guys? Total lack of imagination :lol:

With the DNH dropped BY DMTNT in the first place by some moronic excuse, thus not following the whole "pact" where one guild couldn't invade the other, we can easily say that 00s to 10s invasion was "illegal" and thus 00s didn't follow the "pact" they so much wanted.
If DMTNT hadn't drop the DNH, 20s would have had 10s help, not in the terms that exactly i wanted since i see that 2:1 fight is stupid to have.

For me nothing unexpected, and for me yet again Irish/Gridlock showed yet again, they can't be trusted.

Like i said, good job on the crash at such holiday season was risky to have if the numbers would have been closer, with nearly a 2:1 thanks to calliing everyone and it's brother, was ultimately a very hard fight.
Hardcore wrote:So I like how your switching *beep* around. It was your LS who try to destroy kill DMTNT in the 20s or did you forget the convo where teens LS clearly stated KILL is free to hit in the 20s yet we was fighting PIZZA who you was in bed with. Fka exposed you guys on the forum must I show that too?
You have it twisted...

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...

Return to “Hydra”