Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2/UCorp
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: No more outside pacts

Postby Big_Lebowski » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 18:08

Grids true colors.

Starts with its nothing personal,

Then leads to give us one specific player or we will get help to take down your guild that already has 40 mil fleet than yours.

Sounds extremely personal. All because GO wouldn't help KILL attack DMTNT.

I hope your players all know the type of guy you are. If you expected me to sell out even a single player because of that threat, I'd hate to see who you'd sell out when you needed too.

Anyway I wish I was a FR spec just so I could personally go after you Gridlock on the battlefield. I guess I'm acquiring an account on Sigma after all.
Last edited by Big_Lebowski on Sun 09 Apr, 2017 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 13:51

Aww I don't get what sigma has to do if you take a look at sigma I'm not really playing I'm building more of a spy network of jgs in sigma. Btw I never asked GO to attacked DMTNT but nice twist but you can post your evidence and ill post mines after, You sound like your crying for help.

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2/UCorp
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Big_Lebowski » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 17:54

Hardcore wrote:I Had a convo with GO LS asking about a small joint op into 20S I didn't say where but they ran back to DMTNT told them we wanted to invade them. Btw my source is Melek.

Well I guess you already posted evidence against yourself. I don't know if the joint op you were talking about to the 20s would of been to visit whoville and get some green eggs and ham but pretty clear it would of turned the teens into the enemy of the 20s one way or another

And speaking of crying for help. This would be the second instance I think you threatened to or did if you didn't get your way. So far teens have faced you solo on two occasions and you could take us down without help wolf boy

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.

Return to “Hydra”