You can't send messages to this player, this player has you in his/her block list.

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2/UCorp
Galaxy: Ixion

You can't send messages to this player, this player has you in his/her block list.

Postby Big_Lebowski » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 01:49

:biglaugh:

KILL came they say, they made bad base hits, and they left three guys for us to eat.

Awesome times.

Let's do this again.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: You can't send messages to this player, this player has you in his/her block list.

Postby Hardcore » Sun 14 May, 2017 17:16

Lol

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: You can't send messages to this player, this player has you in his/her block list.

Postby Big_Lebowski » Mon 15 May, 2017 23:33

:shhh: :silenced:

psst.

Guys were doing it again.

playing the game I mean, not sex.

and I can send messages to a player again. it's going to radical man.
-again I'm talking about the game not sex.

by the way we don't roll on shabbos, so don't launch on Saturday.
Don't wait to launch till Christmas again either.

You still over the line

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Tue 16 May, 2017 16:39

How many guys did STILL eat

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Big_Lebowski » Wed 17 May, 2017 00:54

big words coming from someone who lost 3 accounts the last time he visited.

my guys will rebuild and keep playing.

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Fri 19 May, 2017 10:48

We lost 3, but between GO and SMOKE you lost 10 and still counting we brung even force and you still ran out of the teens your stronghold with defenders advantage. You guys are so scary a bunch of simmers.

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Big_Lebowski » Fri 19 May, 2017 16:23

even force?

you had that when you were kill and you ran before threatening to get st to help.

now your here with st with 100 mil fleet advantage and your getting upset cause I'm dragging you all though the teens and picking your fleets apart.

sorry for using strategy as opposed to brute force but go cry about it to someone who cares.

this is the third time you have come after my guild and every time you have looked for help.

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Fri 19 May, 2017 17:40

What help STILL is one guild and we brun g 220mil Melek can confirm that's the total amount of your guild. Lets talk facts who have you derb since we been in the teens? No one I can post brs can you? All your doing is running only thing your guild is good for.

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Big_Lebowski » Sat 20 May, 2017 03:26

you have over 240 mil in the teens.

and bringing the total fleet a guild has means you brought a stronger force.

name one guild in ae history that mobilized their complete total guild fleet

my guild has more stones that you will ever have grid. maybe if you went with a risky launch you would be screwed, but u expect us to make a risky move. get real.

BTW last time u had a fair fight u conveniently got 2 guildso to help. nothing has changed. anyway you have no interest in keeping the server interesting and I don't intend to make this easy for you.

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sat 20 May, 2017 07:36

So far kill has derbed 41mil total since we invaded, GO has killed 300k lol. Also what is making the server interesting everyone simming? Last I checked the teens is ran by 1 guild the 20s is ranned by 1 guild DMTNT so why can't the 00s. Also 240mil is close than any war this server has had so I am making it interesting I even ask a lot of our top guys to sit out. But with AUJ joining and GO running to 19 to join AUJ I think 0is 300mil will beat yours less members more fleet lol. Btw gl on getting AUJ to really help out we are in the teens but i doubt you would crash us. If you wanted a fun server you wouldn't be pa Ted with the entire 20 you would have no ed to fight the 00s when we was split DMTNT or AUJ but all anyone did was sim or am I lieing

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Big_Lebowski » Sat 20 May, 2017 15:38

http://hydra.astroempires.com/guild_gra ... scale=days

Your doctor has you on the wrong drugs man. Your like trump talking up his great accomplishments

Until last night we have been growing in fleet. You derbed 20 mil. Still missed out on 160 mil. Anyway show the server how brave you are.

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sat 20 May, 2017 15:59

We are all the way to H17 we already proved that we wasn't scared its your job to show the server how brave GO and AUJ are we have 220mil in the teens you guys have over 300mil total fleet we invaded more than half the teens galaxy while you ran. If this is your galaxy derb us because if the tables was turned we would crash you in 00s not wait in your last galaxy anyway we ate 41mil you ate 300k. You talk as if your 160mil is tough but your like that guy who get ready for a fight but tell and talk loud so that someone can save you and when they don't come fast enough you run. Anyways you talked way to early and got demolished and punked in your own galaxy.

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Big_Lebowski » Wed 24 May, 2017 19:31

Hardcore wrote:We are all the way to H17 we already proved that we wasn't scared its your job to show the server how brave GO and AUJ are we have 220mil in the teens you guys have over 300mil total fleet we invaded more than half the teens galaxy while you ran. If this is your galaxy derb us because if the tables was turned we would crash you in 00s not wait in your last galaxy anyway we ate 41mil you ate 300k. You talk as if your 160mil is tough but your like that guy who get ready for a fight but tell and talk loud so that someone can save you and when they don't come fast enough you run. Anyways you talked way to early and got demolished and punked in your own galaxy.

Who talked to early and got punked?

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 25 May, 2017 16:03

Lol

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Mon 29 May, 2017 17:15

Big_Lebowski wrote:
Hardcore wrote:We are all the way to H17 we already proved that we wasn't scared its your job to show the server how brave GO and AUJ are we have 220mil in the teens you guys have over 300mil total fleet we invaded more than half the teens galaxy while you ran. If this is your galaxy derb us because if the tables was turned we would crash you in 00s not wait in your last galaxy anyway we ate 41mil you ate 300k. You talk as if your 160mil is tough but your like that guy who get ready for a fight but tell and talk loud so that someone can save you and when they don't come fast enough you run. Anyways you talked way to early and got demolished and punked in your own galaxy.

Who talked to early and got punked?
You guys got punked as I said you guys only come out when we leave.

Return to “Hydra”