Beli I am sorry

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beli I am sorry

Postby Baylor » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 03:41

Beli I am so sorry I roasted you and berated you harshly that one time on this Hydra forum. I did it for the wrong reasons and there is no excuse. I hope that one of your AE friends finds this and somehow forwards the message along to you. I think you are a kind and decent man, and that can be a disadvantage in AE politics.

I know that sometimes people think I am being non-sincere even when I'm being serious, if you remember that is why we got fighting again pre-Hydra in the first place. I can't help but feel like I railroaded you out of the game.

As long as you are having fun whatever it is you are doing, playing other games and chatting with people on Discord, I think you mentioned you have at least 2 kids, and all that is great.

I think that Sigma will have been the last real AE server anyway, as most of us are on our way out. Real players and single combat players cannot compete with guilds running spreadsheets of 30 and 60 auto-bots and combat multis and superfeeding off cash cow multis. I think they are trying to kill off their game or something.

You send a complaint to admin how there is one player with 5mil fleet when the next top 10 have only 3mil, then they just laugh it off so they can go find some more couples and father/son players who paid them double money that they can ban and railroad them out of their game.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Beli I am sorry

Postby Hardcore » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 14:58

Ill forward to beli one day

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]