How many Guilds does it take lol?

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

How many Guilds does it take lol?

Postby Hardcore » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 16:38

So Still a 63 member guild and the number 1 guild is obviously the scariest guild in AE history. DMTNT needs the entire server to fight us and still haven't crashed us even tho they out number us they keep running from us. They have over 200mil more fleet and over 200 more members, let the record show this to be true.

1 [STILL] Number 1 360,003,405 63 5,714,340

VS

2 [DMTNT] Dead Men Tell No Tales 228,997,485 46 4,978,206
3 [GO] Further and Beyond 223,437,045 58 3,852,363
4 [AUJ] An Unexpected Journey 115,056,160 72 1,598,002
5 [Smoke] ~Knights of Smoke~ 37,424,805 44 850,564
7 [TMM] The Misty Mountain 8,827,030 51 173,079
8 [Merc$] Merciless Janitors 7,567,900 23 329,039
10 [GTK] Galactic Templar Knights 3,664,780 32 114,524
19 [CMD] Clan Mac Datho 496,280 4 124,070

[DMTNT] ***** Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 5 Jul 2017, 03:47:20
Latest from announcements

Samora
5 Jul 2017, 01:20:43

Good Morning,

Looks like STILL is doing a massive clean up as a result of our last operation. They surely need to cos we pillaged the what comes outta the back of a cow outta them.

What now? Get spawns to cover our LZ, once we all land the last phase of this operation would be over. Produce more fleet! Obviously, STILL is going to invest their KDs in fleet and we need to be able to match that.

This server is still live! Stay active as always.

Thanks to all those that helped us in this operation. CMD, AUJ, MERC$ and GTK! We won't forget.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: How many Guilds does it take lol?

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 17:50

As long as I'm STILL in there, the enemy has good luck.

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Sun 16 Jul, 2017 23:36

Solomon Grundy,
Born on a Monday,
Christened on Tuesday,
Married on Wednesday,
Took ill on Thursday,
Grew worse on Friday,
Died on Saturday,
Buried on Sunday.
That was the end,
Of Solomon Grundy.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Mon 17 Jul, 2017 01:16

Finally we can end this server took you guys long enough. Lol tbh the server ended long ago no one really care now lol

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Mon 17 Jul, 2017 02:21

Oh mighty Gridlock. How dare you go into VM???

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Mon 17 Jul, 2017 02:27

Fleet was on recall to my base in 09 you guys landed before I did lucky me you didn't hit the base before vaca popped in. Don't worry I will fight with my guys. Since we are all focused on the new server. Only you lot care we moved on that's why we are bobbing in 08 lets end this so we can move on to jade. Where we will win and it will take you guys until the start of a new server to crash us lol.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Mon 17 Jul, 2017 03:04

lol Grid you ran to 08 and went into VM with all your hard talking. Let's get that straight. Yeh it took us a while to break the 00s - from helping you kill HELL to systematically making you merge into ST after your failed diplomacy on 10s and 20s and your failed invasions which wasn't known to most of your guys until they saw us zfing Wheels and then successfully straight farming 00-05 - you ignored defending ST stronghold just to protect your precious 09 bases. Greed-luck indeed.

You lost a ton of players due to bad leadership skills. That is why you are at 62 players btw. You talk about guilds ganging up on you (successfully)? Of cos why not? They all have had their experience(s) dealing with you and so badly want your bases. Please get off VM and let's feed our players with yer lootings.

allow me to clearly reiterate:
You brought doom upon your guild. If Irish or Wheels were in charge it would be different. You're a hot head with a linear strategy.

We reduced KILL to STILL and we changed the narative from STILL/KILL/HELL being the hunters to being the hunted.

You have lost a tremendous amount of players due to our surgically tactical tenacity working with our allies.

You have lost the trust of all guilds on the server due to your very poor diplomatic skills.

There are tooo many players that want a piece of your empire please come out and let us feed our players with your loot.

About 08 don't worry, don't expect us. You won't see us coming.

Jade is the new server name? I tried sigma - my xp was 406 for a month or 2 which is unusual so I gave me acct away - Hydra seems to be the most active recent server.

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Mon 17 Jul, 2017 20:12

Lol nice propoganda you can use whatever excuse you want we didn't turn on HELL you didn't reduce S.T or KILL the reason we are at 62 members is because people got bored of simming and quit. After we knew you guys wouldn't make a move only tactic you used is death by simming lol. You haven't had a relevant war all server truthfully you couldn't beat any guild 1 on 1 you didn't even win your cluster. Fka and crew quit/banned and you was given 20s only respect is to the teens lol. By the way this server matters to you now because you need a so called win under your belt since myself, Irish, and Beli have a few. YOU will never be on our lvl, now enjoy im concentrated on the new server which again you cant hang with us because you know your not on my lvl.

DMTNT server history

Fail vs FKA
Fail vs TEENS
Fail vs 00s

Oh fyi the server ended when a new server begin so technically Irish and I won this server too lol.

Btw this is my last post on hydra see you on JADE or not lol

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 01:44

Jade > hydra

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 17:21

Hardcore wrote:Lol nice propoganda you can use whatever excuse you want we didn't turn on HELL you didn't reduce S.T or KILL the reason we are at 62 members is because people got bored of simming and quit. After we knew you guys wouldn't make a move only tactic you used is death by simming lol. You haven't had a relevant war all server truthfully you couldn't beat any guild 1 on 1 you didn't even win your cluster. Fka and crew quit/banned and you was given 20s only respect is to the teens lol. By the way this server matters to you now because you need a so called win under your belt since myself, Irish, and Beli have a few. YOU will never be on our lvl, now enjoy im concentrated on the new server which again you cant hang with us because you know your not on my lvl.

DMTNT server history

Fail vs FKA
Fail vs TEENS
Fail vs 00s

Oh fyi the server ended when a new server begin so technically Irish and I won this server too lol.

Btw this is my last post on hydra see you on JADE or not lol
lol pathetic excuses. Irish (not you) succeeded in landing in teens because DMTNT pulled IX/XI into the 20s. The teens was split between both ends when they retreated from the 20s... and Irish succeeded in crashing XI - not you lol. When you came up to the 20s to help against Fkbank you were bashed so hard that you raged out of the 20s. When you tried sneaking into the 20s to invade DMTNT we derbed you. What has KILL really done? Nothing really. DMTNT has successfully invaded the lowers 3 times. Guilds DMTNT has faced on this server are [IoM], [BLOT], [MAG7], [AUJ], [STARK], whatever fkbanks army was called, [IX], [XI] and now [STILL]. We never lost. You're relatively new to this game compared to Irish and Beli I remember you telling me you played under was it Gamblor or so on Lyra while I was GM of [NoOne] (the only 50s guild in the history of AE to run a server) and I remember farming and breaking up the entire 40s. I think you made it on quantum first. You still have a lot to learn bro. Goodluck on jade.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 17:42

Tadesse wrote:Jade > hydra
I think I'd skip 2.0 for now. Not much time these days but everyone seems to be on Jade. I'd be reading the forums have fun ;)

Return to “Hydra”