Geezrs Creaming Thermselves

Skanda

Geezrs Creaming Thermselves

Postby Skanda » Tue 21 Mar, 2017 13:33

Almost obscene. Geezrs flying around Creaming themselves at the sight of young, untested newbs.

So this one dude decides he wants to teach me a lesson - not to fly my fleet to empty planets, cuz, like, he can't bear to watch me make such a newb move - so he blows it up for me, than offers me some stupid advice - like - 'Be careful', the world is full of arse...

Only 700 creds, a carrier and 60 fighters.. Ok, whatever, I fly 20 vettes into their JG and snipe the feckless ape's recs. Steal a cool 1k from him.

Yes, he's lvl 35 to my 16, yes I blow my protection, but wtf, he's a douche... a Dono Douche...

So now his gang wants to perma occ me planets with dreads and battleships...still teaching lessons?

I've got them right where I want them! :biglaugh:

Skanda Sharanam :dance:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Geezrs Creaming Thermselves

Postby Wlerin » Tue 21 Mar, 2017 18:59

not to fly my fleet to empty planets

The lesson to be learned here is to always keep an eye on your destination system, rather than not to fly to empty astros, because everyone does that.

Also, not to break protection, but you'll get that one eventually.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Tue 21 Mar, 2017 20:32

Dont listen to her. Be a maverick. Break that protection.

Sidenote: Sorry Wlerin, never knew if you were male or female. I look at your avatar pic for guidance..and that doesnt help as it looks both male and female. \o/
..you know how Japanese males are these days.

Retired
Chasing reality
Skanda

Postby Skanda » Tue 21 Mar, 2017 21:33

Maverisk...that word was cool when it could only be associated with Top Gun/ but then Sarah came along..oy...

All my planets occ'd, but I'll be popping battleships in a couple of days. And I know sniping at their very busy jg is complete pain in the arse for the guild. Now they gotta keep an eye 24/7 on a place they thought was holy ground.

Not any more you complacent, feckless thugs. I'm cumin to getcha! (Said in me best Hendrix)

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Tue 21 Mar, 2017 23:18

Skanda vs. [GEEZR] Legacy losses: 200 / 170 Skanda vs. [GEEZR] AggressoR losses: 20 / 440

Hey Hey! We won the ticker!

See, now this is what 've been reduced to....

On the other hand, the game's just gotten a lot easier! Here I am in a galaxy literally overflowing with targets, and a JG8 that absolutely everyone, who's anyone, goes to socialize or just be seen....and here's little ol' me done been invited to come in and just shoot at anything I want for the price of a few tens or hundreds in pillage from low econ planets.

Enjoy, you fickle bastads. This is your creation. Watch me cream all over your recs, hbs, outpost ships and scouts...small potatos by your standards, but a bloody pain in the arse I'll bet. Like a frikin mosquito that just won't go away.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Tue 21 Mar, 2017 23:31

New phone who dis?

Also, +1 for the pun.

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 03:52

Logans Run wrote:I look at your avatar pic for guidance..

Apparently you're a little girl that likes to burn things... guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 13:15

Skanda vs. [GEEZR] Obito losses: 600 / 705
Skanda vs. [GEEZR] Tanya Degurechaff losses: 200 / 300

I had a girlfriend once upon a time, for a few minutes, named Tanya. She had a long last name, too, but I don't remember what it was... Could it be?

Ah, man, I dunno - seems these Geezrs are taking bets on when I'm gonna disband my rocks, but really, why would I? They still produce! They still grow. Tech goes on. Fleet rolls out, and honestly, I'm having more fun not having to look over my shoulder, free to shoot bloody anything I please, without having to worry about whether my balls r gonna get kicked into me throat.

So you lads keep up the good fight, eh. Enjoy your 1 credit pillages. We're gonna be at this a while and I'm pretty sure you're the ones gonna start getting tired of this charade before long.

PS. How many occs did you get relieved of today? I lost count...

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 14:31

Man, not being able to pop out fighters sucks! Got no carriers to take them off planet...no safe zones to stash me carriers.. and I just lost my only 2 HCs! Got no tech for HBs so a frickin single battleship can hold me...and I guess it wouldn't matter if I freed the rock anyway, they'd just come back, so maybe I ought not to be even thinking in those terms.

TheHolyEmperor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheHolyEmperor » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 14:58

Why would you fly a Carrier outside your bases if the destination wasnt a guild base or a target?
Are you some kind of new troll trying to scout with CAs?

/closed :ban:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 19:01

TheHolyEmperor wrote:Why would you fly a Carrier outside your bases if the destination wasnt a guild base or a target?
Are you some kind of new troll trying to scout with CAs?

Why would you land directly on a target with carriers?

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 20:41

Wlerin wrote:
Logans Run wrote:I look at your avatar pic for guidance..

Apparently you're a little girl that likes to burn things... guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Lol. Touché

Retired
Chasing reality
Skanda

Postby Skanda » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 21:55

Ah, yes - incredulous veterans! Of course. You must be laughing at my antics in between bites of popcorn. Let me briefly recap in case you may have accidentally not read the thread before posting;

All bases are occ'd. I do not belong to a guild. There is no friendly sector in the galaxy. The carrier fiasco was my attempt to pop out a vehicle to transport some fighters to crash their jg. Acct lvl 16 production capacities (do you remember that *beep*?) even vettes take 6 hours to churn out AND these lads got their eye on the ball - step afk for a minute and BAM, they've nailed the fleet. Came back from a date to find my latest ships in flames, wreckage littering the pristine landscape of my bases... Alas, I've got a life, and not every moment can be devoted to making sure I'm there for my lovelies when they are born...

Anyhoo, another day! let's see by what means I can be a pain in the arse today. Running out though. Seems they have no more occs besides myself in my galaxy...ah well, jg crashing and rec sniping it is then for the moment...

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 23:14

Lol youre not even a good rec sniper

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
Skanda

Postby Skanda » Wed 22 Mar, 2017 23:41

A man does what he can, brother. You just keep running your race and I'll keep running mine. Either way the goal's the same and we'll all get there in the end. Enjoy!

Skanda vs. [GEEZR] Tadesse losses: 400 / 1,100 (22 recs/11 scouts) :mrgreen:

Return to “Iridium”