That takes me like less than an hour to build lol

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM

#MAGA
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Geezrs Creaming Thermselves

Postby Parasitoid » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 03:11

Invite him to join guild maybe. If he takes up the offer and is active, great. Maybe he becomes productive. If not, he grows past level 16, builds an account worth eating when he goes inactive. New server starts up soon so maybe the point is moot.

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 03:33

Sure, well, when I'm all grown up like you, maybe I'll be churning out 20 recs an hour, too! But for now, I'm just gonna eat whacha feed me...

Skanda Sharanam :dance:
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 05:51

He never asked to join I don't think lol

#MAGA
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 09:22

Skanda wrote:Let me briefly recap in case you may have accidentally not read the thread before posting;

All bases are occ'd. I do not belong to a guild. There is no friendly sector in the galaxy. The carrier fiasco was my attempt to pop out a vehicle to transport some fighters to crash their jg.

Allow me to briefly recap the OP, seems you seem to have forgotten it in the time since you wrote it:

You landed the carrier+fighters in question off-base before you attacked their gate and lost protection, thus before you had all your bases occupied. Are you telling me you were already trying to crash their JG *before* he sniped your carriers? And you seriously expect sympathy?

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 09:31

Tadese - And why would he? Like this he can simply keep shooting at you whenever he likes and you, what? Can keep holding the planets you got, keep getting your 1 credit pillages, keep checking back for when the fleet pops, keep thinking you're actually doing something to wear down the morale of this intrepid mthrekfer? Newsflash: ya'all ain't the end-all be all of nuthin. And only a weak-kneed, lilly-livered, ten-year-old boy in a skirt would answer Dono-douche bullying cow turd rhetoric and biatchslaps by kowtowing and beggin for entrance into the guild that just threw down the gauntlet one fine morning. Nah, brah. I may be lvl 16 atm, but you've no idea the world of hurt you've opened yourself to. l.o.l.

Wlerin - who ru, wat ru on, y do u care and huh? Exqueeze me? Don't know what you've read or think you've understood but let me lay out the very, very, very simple timeline while you take your sympathy and rub yourself up and down with it...

1. I had no thoughts of Geezrs, no intentions on Geezrs, no relationship, no visions of, no hopes for, no inclinations towards anything even remotely smelling like a Geezr, until,

Dono-douche decided to turn my 700-strong fleet to scrap on a rock that nothing to do with either of us except for the fact that I was flying there to keep myself out of harms way of another guild out for my arse at the time. Spell it out. He drew first blood...then very kindly told me to watch my six.

NEXT, I retaliated by sniping his recs on his jg.

NEXT his entire guild retaliated by taking all my bases. quid pro quo and done. Easy. That's what's up. That's how it started and stop trying to turn it into somehting else like a Trump supporter...

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 16:46

Bruh you're like the least of our worries right now haha.

Heck if things go as planned, we won't be around to harass you much longer

#MAGA
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 18:33

Skanda wrote: That's how it started and stop trying to turn it into somehting else like a Trump supporter...

You're the one contradicting yourself left and right and then refusing to admit it.

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 21:12

Your mouth to God's ears, Tadese.. Totally mangles me today though, didncha! I nearly peed myself with glee when I freed that occ. Went out for a beer and everything! Then came back to find not only had you personally (honored by the way) come back to reclaim that planet, but I'd also lost all the fleet I'd sent to separate parts of the galaxy... Well, the day is yours, man.

Laugh now, Dono-douche. Becuase it is a constant in this life, that what goes around.... And guess what! I've learned a new trick.. Now I know that warp vehicles travel between galaxies :clap: (aren't I cute?) You know what that means for Geezr guild occupations...
Last edited by Skanda on Thu 23 Mar, 2017 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 06:07

These.fellas.don't.sleep...

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby AbeTeddy » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 06:29

Skanda wrote:These.fellas.don't.sleep...

The wonders of LTE.

#MAGA
Skanda

Postby Skanda » Fri 24 Mar, 2017 22:33

**Breaking**

Just in from the street; Geezrgate unfolds as rumor continues to support whispers of gossip foretelling the guild's demise. Unnamed sources from within the group of so-called ornery old men were quoted quoting old Cream tracks, stopping us in our tracks with their spin on the notorious Wu-Tan Clan, teasing us while we baited our breath with shrimp juice in hopes of hooking a fresh catch of truth. It wasn't to be had. Not a rock-n-roller among them, it was left to us to take them into the white room, feed them a spoonful of strange brew and intrigue them with tales of the brave Ulysees, and console them as they gasp their last - old people juices trickling from their swlabrs while their mothers lament at the world of pain about to be unleashed on them and their ladies just watched on as they sang the blues outside.

More after a word from our sponsors.

Skanda

Postby Skanda » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 01:00

Even in the Trumpyverse no child is left behind; I'm riding high on a full, bright Geezr scholarship; 17 credit pillages funding my freedom to shoot at anything on the gate. Lessons learned:

Fleet array matters!

5 vettes against fighters recs and dreads yields 100 to 140 win while the same 5 vettes against a similar complement with scouts included yields 150. However, throw bombers, ion bombers, frigates, ion frigates and a little bit of everything else besides and those 5 vettes take NOTHING! Amazing... Thank you Tanya, Tadese and Shonky.

Now who's gonna teach me what next?

Donoae

Postby Donoae » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 04:10

Holy *beep*... this post is about me and it's another *beep*. Who would have guessed???

Give me more sarcastic post about how you laugh at dread/BS occs and try to break them with FT.

hurf, wut is shield

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Sat 25 Mar, 2017 04:28

I'll be the only one creaming around here. Understood?

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.

Return to “Iridium”