Dawgs invade s16 ..Trap or Just Lemonz

Moderator: Themis

The Real Truth

Dawgs invade s16 ..Trap or Just Lemonz

Postby The Real Truth » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 00:46

Fleets are in the air Dawgs are marching on to save Mordor ..lolz..ray charles could see what Lycan and Co. have planned ..this server is actually turning out to be ok. lots of mergers and wars deceit and betrayal . will s16 be another win and galaxy for Dawgs or are you lower teen guilds going to stop those Dirty Dawgs from taking the teens by storm..time will tell ..so far Dawgs talk the talk and walk the walk.

^ 2ez somewhere in lowers hitting themselves .crying its to easy ..always easy when you c....!

Dat Playful Sin

Re: Dawgs invade s16 ..Trap or Just Lemonz

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 05:56

Updates:

Lycan and Co. have successfully scared away both.

Forcing Mordor into a doomed recall trap and stopping DAWGS from having the only chance of taking s16. Huge win for Lycan and Co stopping their advancement.

Mordor is now doomed.

Dawgs and Lycan.co have a Stand by of now equal blobs of 4 mill - 5 mill ish. Waiting for someone to make the wrong move...

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 23:55

Why couldn't Mordor just, you know, jump over 16 into DAWGS territory?

I'm the embodiment of average
Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank | Servers where GM's force me to not retire: G2: Mayu, H2: STARK
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Dat Playful Sin

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 23:58

idk they were ignorant enough to actually believe whatever dawgs told them in the first place, you cant expect much from them anymore.

DAWGS = breaks every word and pact.

Mordor = BELIEVED THE ABOVE despite their reputation.

Mordor jumps to s16 upon DAWGS request. Mordor gets rekt and abandoned just like all other members of dawgs outside of s18+.

Instead of DAWGS attacking s16 after mordor was sacrificed they run away from s17 to s18.

^ if that sums it up.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 20 Apr, 2017 05:22

I would suggest we add Batman vs Superman Beautiful Lie ~ Hans Zimmer to the ongoing list of Sigma non-original Soundtrack.

I wonder what the so called "beautiful lie" could mean, in this context of Batman v Superman. As we know, the film shows us a space alien mythology, secular end times, and antichrist figure in Superman. Indeed, even Batman is haunted by suspicion that Superman is antichrist, insofar that he would easily turn to the dark side and destroy the whole world.

It was forewarned (Mt 24:24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Then I would go back to OT and use only the ancient Hebrew text for prophecy/knowledge verses.

Footnotes 3 4
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Thu 20 Apr, 2017 17:20

Balor is going to start burning Harry Potter books soon.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 20 Apr, 2017 22:43

ive started a gofundme to have balor institutionalized. Please pm me for details.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 03:30

Twerk Team wrote:ive started a gofundme to have balor institutionalized. Please pm me for details.

cheaper to just have him killed lol

Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 05:33

FrostyGoblin wrote:Why couldn't Mordor just, you know, jump over 16 into DAWGS territory?

How dare you bring logic to the forumz.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Purgatory
Guild: [T/F]
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Purgatory » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 08:02

This conflict in the upper teens is far from over. And Balor fits the profile of the antichrist perfectly--he divides people and incites hate. Balor for Antichrist! He's the man for the job!

In liberty of bloody hand shall range with conscience wide as hell. W.S.
ADHDavid

Postby ADHDavid » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 23:23

I'm very confused as to what Mordor's strategy was. Sith offered them a NDP to keep them out of the fighting but they wanted all bases in S13 gone. Their demands were silly so we continued on with the invasion. After Couger Mommy betrayed Sith for the second time in a row, we really weren't going to let an irate midget get in our way.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 23 Apr, 2017 00:27

I am starting a GoFundMe to send Parasitoid to live in Africa. He will spend his time helping out little boys from Darfur and little girls from Somalia.
Last edited by Baylor on Sun 23 Apr, 2017 01:24, edited 1 time in total.

Footnotes 3 4
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 23 Apr, 2017 00:42

Keep in mind that, I think throughout this entire forum space, that nobody has ever been able to adequately address (or even attempt) the argument from medical doctors and biochemists for Christ belief. They are trying to claim too much, whereas Christians do not claim that atheists cannot by operational definition be fiercely intelligent people/scientists/doctors.

What they (the haters gonna hate) do instead is draw from John T. Reed's list of how to fail the formal debate.

Someone I know is getting into mediums and spirits. I don't recommend that. However, let's say this Eastern worldview-holding person is either a true believer or a charlatan. Those are the only 2 possibilities right? So I would give benefit of the doubt and say some of these guys, atheistic and Eastern mystical, are indeed true believers.

If postmodernists didn't have their double standards, they would have no standards at all. You will be judged differently for discontinuing belief in their worldview, simple. You will be judged for stuff you didn't do or say, or for such liberal theological doctrines as "imputed hate" and "imputed anger" or "take what your opponent said and completely butcher it in bad faith to seem like the worst thing possible."

Sometimes we agree to disagree and I observe a kind of forum truce with some. It is a pretty dead forum after all, there is enough space to share and play nice. There are plenty of threads for you to tell your stories. I told a story (working on the art of the short story) and it is memorable, nothing wrong with the story I presented. Many of you would benefit to add at least a music background or something to yours. I think that most people can see plainly that there is a lot of love in my writings, most of the time.

For a long time I have been surprised that I don't get lemoned for these. I think a lot of these AE guys from upstairs are just glad to have someone, anyone, adding some content to their community/in-game/forum/etc.

Footnotes 3 4
NocturnalOmega

Postby NocturnalOmega » Sun 23 Apr, 2017 03:13

Say whaaatttt

:wall:

The Real Truth

Postby The Real Truth » Tue 25 Apr, 2017 12:07

Dat Playful Sin wrote:Updates:

Lycan and Co. have successfully scared away both.

Forcing Mordor into a doomed recall trap and stopping DAWGS from having the only chance of taking s16. Huge win for Lycan and Co stopping their advancement.

Mordor is now doomed.

Dawgs and Lycan.co have a Stand by of now equal blobs of 4 mill - 5 mill ish. Waiting for someone to make the wrong move...

Dawgs are not dumb Mordor only sent like 4 fleets to 16 LZ ...if they really wanted help they would have sent more . hence the title of this thread ..scared away no ..did we agree to all of that and fake launch ..is Cougar Mommy that smart to predict you idiots would feel like superman and attack sith and start your own lower teens war ..maybe :think:

3 23 for you all have sinned and and have fallen short of Dawgs glory

Return to “Sigma”