Forum multis

Moderator: Themis

asysori

Re: Forum multis

Postby asysori » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 03:36

Luftwaffe wrote:
Blackadin wrote:Rich you know that banzai is never the answer. Japanese always do that. now you are like alicus going all sui and quit. you are changing Rich, you have changed :(

YEEE

I'm white though? ;[ Also, Alicus ruined Pegasus. At least he pays for his sins by living in a 3rd world country.

I was sui'd by that crew on Omega, an eye for an eye. Right? LOLOLOLOLO

We all just wish people would open their eyes. China is actually cancerous, and the 2ez crew only furthers their cause by supporting them. They'd never dare play against them, that'd be too hard. They want their servers like their guild name, 2ez. Look at past servers like Mira, literally ruined by the China+2ez crew. I started in 03 against them, and I can confirm it was awful. in S03 there was like 25 accs that spammed CV on day 2/3.

Look, we get it, the game isn't changing and the meta is pretty stale. But when you have to play against China and they have 30+ accs that are 1.9k econ~ with 1m pure combat fleet (zero recyclers..) and perfect syncs everytime, it destroys morale and the the little bit of fun that's left in a game that's already dying/dead.

They literally have their own little multi guild, "MB". What do all the accs in MB have in common, well let's take a look shall we? They're free, they're mostly below 2.5/2k econ, they're all spamming combat fleet and they all join 2ez just in time for a crash so they can throw their fleet away. Is that not obvious enough? For example, SamMordor was banned 3 separate times on THIS SERVER ALONE for farming accounts in MB. Come on devs, you're better than that.

inb4mods say I'm accusing someone of cheating. It's not an accusation if it's the truth and you're *beep* awful for supporting that *beep* forum rule.

OJ didn't do it.

AE is too hard, recommend you play these games → http://www.santa.net/free-santa-claus-games/

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 03:45

Complains about multis

Then joins guild with more multis than us.

Lol ;)

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:03

Hayley wrote:Complains about multis

Then joins guild with more multis than us.

Lol ;)

Hayley, no one is complaining you silly woman. MB alone has more multis than the 20's combined, they should be renamed to Multi Bros~~ Am I doing it rite?

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING
Also, many other guilds that I was KD'd from. (Thanks Balor)
Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:11

Why don't u take a look in your new guild how many accounts have ~2k eco and built pure combat fleet then get back to me ;)

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:14

Hayley wrote:Why don't u take a look in your new guild how many accounts have ~2k eco and built pure combat fleet then get back to me ;)

Here, I'll link you because you're obviously incompetent.

http://sigma.astroempires.com/guild.aspx?guild=20

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:17

I don't think you are capable of following this conversation.

There's literally 3x as many accounts in SMUG that are <2k eco and built as combat multis.

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:24

Hayley wrote:I don't think you are capable of following this conversation.

There's literally 3x as many accounts in SMUG that are <2k eco and built as combat multis.

Suggesting 40~% of the guild is combat multis is a little absurd, no? They're also younger accs, please give them time to grow! ty.

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:31

1,165 average economy, 5k average xp. lmfao

idk what Luft is talking about. I've never heard of these MB guys but I gotta hit them up sometime. Maybe through talking to these MB guys I'll see some TRACEs of Royal crew.

*wink wink*

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:40

lol suggesting?

I've actually scouted 29 the oldschool way(I don't use scripts) , they are the most obvious combat multis ever built.

you can rockymoon their account progression or look at their bases if you don't believe me.

notice how all of them basically build up to ~1600-2000 eco and then stop and build pure combat fleet afterwards without any account progression?

Did you even suicide any multiers on your way out ? Like I could understand if you suicided some multi'er and then peaced out, but if you suicided a bunch of players that don't actually cheat, you're just kind of being a dick.

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 05:05

Congratulations, no one cares. We're talking about MB. Not you buddy.

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Luftwaffe » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 23:46

Hayley wrote:lol suggesting?

I've actually scouted 29 the oldschool way(I don't use scripts) , they are the most obvious combat multis ever built.

you can rockymoon their account progression or look at their bases if you don't believe me.

notice how all of them basically build up to ~1600-2000 eco and then stop and build pure combat fleet afterwards without any account progression?

Did you even suicide any multiers on your way out ? Like I could understand if you suicided some multi'er and then peaced out, but if you suicided a bunch of players that don't actually cheat, you're just kind of being a dick.

Why divert from our original topic though? You're claiming I don't know what I am saying, but you're the one consistently bringing up the problem on our end. I was simply taking the time to acknowledge the problem on your end because I was on the other side (against China) for a good bit of the early game in S03.

I'm not saying either side is without sin, but when people like 2ez put "No Multi Farms Needed!" on the guild page, it's kind of hilarious and extremely contradictory. In essence, they're spearheading the problem and only further perpetuating it by simply brushing it under the rug. Or I suppose in this case, completely denying it.

Also, while I'm at it. Stop building on crystals Hayley. Maybe it's been too long since you've played with real players.
Last edited by Luftwaffe on Tue 20 Jun, 2017 03:34, edited 1 time in total.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 00:32

Hayley wrote:lol suggesting?

Did you play on Rigel with TRACE/"China". If so, stfu. If not, here's some info for you about your precious team and how honorable you all are. http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=119911

If you're so intent on BOB stats, you should probably look at your own team's first. Otherwise, I don't know why anyone would care about you whining about multis.

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hayley » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 20:17

This is my first server since Elysium I don't know or care about Rigel. Flaming me about Rigel is just lol. I never said my team doesn't cheat I'm sure they do. If they didn't, we wouldn't have a chance of winning because that's just how the game is played nowadays apparently. If only one side had combat multis and suicide multis and the other side doesn't, then it's kind of no contest.

I'm not even complaining about multis. People will cheat, some people will cheat a lot... we all know who they are. I know I haven't multied and I don't really care if you believe me or not. Everyone can only play the game how they feel is right for them.

My point about smugs combat multi was directed at Luftwaffe.

Your reasoning for suiciding was because "combat multis are cancer and ruining AE"

Then you turn around and join smug a guild with at least 3x as many combat multis.

Its just ridiculous the reasoning you come up with.

and yea my account is awesome even tho I built on crystals and I don't even multi, it'll suck later but I rarely play past the first 3 months anyway so whatever. ^^

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 21 Jun, 2017 00:26

Hayley wrote:This is my first server since Elysium I don't know or care about Rigel. Flaming me about Rigel is just lol. I never said my team doesn't cheat I'm sure they do. If they didn't, we wouldn't have a chance of winning because that's just how the game is played nowadays apparently. If only one side had combat multis and suicide multis and the other side doesn't, then it's kind of no contest.

I'm not even complaining about multis. People will cheat, some people will cheat a lot... we all know who they are. I know I haven't multied and I don't really care if you believe me or not. Everyone can only play the game how they feel is right for them.

My point about smugs combat multi was directed at Luftwaffe.

Your reasoning for suiciding was because "combat multis are cancer and ruining AE"

Then you turn around and join smug a guild with at least 3x as many combat multis.

Its just ridiculous the reasoning you come up with.

and yea my account is awesome even tho I built on crystals and I don't even multi, it'll suck later but I rarely play past the first 3 months anyway so whatever. ^^

Your team is essentially the origin of the problem - and Rigel is a server which Trace and "China" completely destroyed. If you think people were going to take it up the rear end again without escalating their own cheating/methods to fight cheating, you're wrong. For whatever reason your friends think they can create a problem and continue to be the problem without any consequences. 2ez aren't the holy warrior good guys - SMUG is a natural response to TRACE/China's egregious rule breaking. So no, I'm not "flaming" you about Rigel, I'm pointing you to an example of what your current team did in a past server (with many of the exact same players on their team this time). I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to look at the link. If you did, you would realize that maybe you shouldn't be backing your current LS on any issue publicly. SMUG could be one dude and 100 accounts and I'm not sure anyone outside the hypocrites of 2ez would care. Hopefully TRACE/CHINA get what they deserve, but they might not unfortunately.

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hayley » Wed 21 Jun, 2017 00:33

Lol did you even read my post?

I'm not complaining about smugs multis.

I never said I expected people not to cheat or make their own multis

I in fact said the exact opposite thing...

If you guys want to make 2000 multis - go ahead lol.

Return to “Sigma”