DPS eats popcorn!

Moderator: Themis

Dat Playful Sin

DPS eats popcorn!

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 00:54

:blabla:

1. Id like to announce i do NOT take credit for all the hard work Levi has done the past few months keeping sigma alive.
2. Sith is extremely butt hurt that karma took its turn on them for wanting my head.
3. Sith didnt realize that offering my head was bait to bring out their true intentions. They jumped at it like rabid dogs to get me KD by Levi. Only thing is. I was fully aware of it all and i let myself die in order to try to unite the teens one last time so WILD/RPR can work with SITH in full collaboration since after all the times i cleaned up after their failures, sith refuses to acknowledge us as allies and respect us. Just like why FRA refuses to merge into them.
4. Sith failed to do anything for months. Even though i was now gone they still didnt change
5. Sith gets butt hurt cuz my ex members and Levi/starz get revenge on them. They refuse to accept the reality and make up stories how Slippin is my multi and so is Levi. :nonono This is very sad guys. Wake up and realize you screwed up when you thought u can get me killed without consequences. :naughty:

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: DPS eats popcorn!

Postby Logans Run » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 03:27

Dat Playful Sin wrote::blabla:
.. They refuse to accept the reality and make up stories how Slippin is my multi and so is Levi.

Everyone knows this isnt true. Your not as cool as JimmAh.

Chasing reality
We 'ol farts always run
BEER MAN

Postby BEER MAN » Mon 22 Jan, 2018 15:05

Who is this DPS......and why does he think he is so important to AE?

:boohoo:

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Mon 22 Jan, 2018 21:41

Dat Playful Sin wrote::blabla:

1. Id like to announce i do NOT take credit for all the hard work Levi has done the past few months keeping sigma alive.
2. Sith is extremely butt hurt that karma took its turn on them for wanting my head.
3. Sith didnt realize that offering my head was bait to bring out their true intentions. They jumped at it like rabid dogs to get me KD by Levi. Only thing is. I was fully aware of it all and i let myself die in order to try to unite the teens one last time so WILD/RPR can work with SITH in full collaboration since after all the times i cleaned up after their failures, sith refuses to acknowledge us as allies and respect us. Just like why FRA refuses to merge into them.
4. Sith failed to do anything for months. Even though i was now gone they still didnt change
5. Sith gets butt hurt cuz my ex members and Levi/starz get revenge on them. They refuse to accept the reality and make up stories how Slippin is my multi and so is Levi. :nonono This is very sad guys. Wake up and realize you screwed up when you thought u can get me killed without consequences. :naughty:

I, me, my... :blabla:

You sure do talk about yourself a lot. You are giving Obama a run for his money with your level of narcissism. Only he mentions himself more in one paragraph then you do.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.

Return to “Sigma”