Sigma swan song

Moderator: Themis

User avatar
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 00:41
Reputation: 16
Galaxy: Omega
Contact:

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby TRACE » Sun 21 May, 2017 21:07

Twerk Team wrote:Haha trace still mad his meatshield disbanded


everything is going better than planned ;)

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby swearengen » Sun 21 May, 2017 21:08

TRACE wrote:Why so angry and ragey , seems excessive , your post would be alot more coherent without it ! ... your only letting yourself down

Not angry at all

Letting myself down how?
Cause I left your BS patsy guild and didn't believe that *beep* u sprouted off on the boards?

Lmao

U the one that's mad cause your meatshield fell apart lmao

User avatar
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 00:41
Reputation: 16
Galaxy: Omega
Contact:

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby TRACE » Sun 21 May, 2017 21:13

not angry , think i counted 5 beeps .. maybe its turrets u have

actually im perfectly chill , we have the best team on the server its ours to lose .....

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby swearengen » Sun 21 May, 2017 21:15

TRACE wrote:not angry , think i counted 5 beeps .. maybe its turrets u have

actually im perfectly chill , we have the best team on the server its ours to lose .....


But yet u need to use DAWGS

Lmao ok asspipe

Aurkhi Be-Ram El
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu 17 May, 2012 20:42
Reputation: 9
Guild: L-NoOne
N-Legio
P-SPIN
F-Plank

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby Aurkhi Be-Ram El » Sun 21 May, 2017 21:31

lol my dude is raging pretty hard.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 987
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 70
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 21 May, 2017 21:35

TRACE wrote:everything is going better than planned ;)

Image

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby swearengen » Sun 21 May, 2017 21:54

Aurkhi Be-Ram El wrote:lol my dude is raging pretty hard.

:lolol:

User avatar
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 95

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby Logans Run » Sun 21 May, 2017 22:04

Aww. Isnt that nice of Balor? Posting something so we could still argue. <3
..was getting so stale now that the Dawg issue died. ..such a dawg eat dawg world
And just in time. Ive just got back from Sunday church. :whisle:
What? I might go to church..

..

Retired
Chasing reality
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri 15 Jul, 2016 16:19
Reputation: 38

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby Slippin » Mon 22 May, 2017 01:43

swearengen wrote:
TRACE wrote:not angry , think i counted 5 beeps .. maybe its turrets u have

actually im perfectly chill , we have the best team on the server its ours to lose .....


But yet u need to use DAWGS

Lmao ok asspipe


Incorrect, we planned to "work with" dogs, not "use."

They were holding the sith blob in two pieces. That was key. But Starz, probably had their little coup planned for some time.

CM didn't sell anyone out. You guys are just being overly dramatic and drinking the arsenic laced Kool-aid spoon fed to you.

Queue up Modest Mouse - Float On. That's what we do ;).

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT], Q: [OMG], E2: [PORK], I2: [FUN], J2: Zousi/KS

Deleted - K2: [xoxo3], K2: [FTW]
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby swearengen » Mon 22 May, 2017 02:39

Slippin wrote:
swearengen wrote:
TRACE wrote:not angry , think i counted 5 beeps .. maybe its turrets u have

actually im perfectly chill , we have the best team on the server its ours to lose .....


But yet u need to use DAWGS

Lmao ok asspipe


Incorrect, we planned to "work with" dogs, not "use."

They were holding the sith blob in two pieces. That was key. But Starz, probably had their little coup planned for some time.

CM didn't sell anyone out. You guys are just being overly dramatic and drinking the arsenic laced Kool-aid spoon fed to you.

Queue up Modest Mouse - Float On. That's what we do ;).


oh sure
and telling the Dawgs in 20 who were getting *beep* raped to just suck it up isnt "using"

u can go drink your own kool-aid
cause it isnt selling over here

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri 15 Jul, 2016 16:19
Reputation: 38

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby Slippin » Mon 22 May, 2017 02:55

We did that?????
Lol.

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT], Q: [OMG], E2: [PORK], I2: [FUN], J2: Zousi/KS

Deleted - K2: [xoxo3], K2: [FTW]
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby swearengen » Mon 22 May, 2017 02:59

Slippin wrote:We did that?????
Lol.


wow
u are slow

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri 15 Jul, 2016 16:19
Reputation: 38

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby Slippin » Mon 22 May, 2017 03:04

Your claim has no base...

Dawgs/mordor was going to run teens after we devoured sith.

How is that using. Starz ruined that.

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT], Q: [OMG], E2: [PORK], I2: [FUN], J2: Zousi/KS

Deleted - K2: [xoxo3], K2: [FTW]
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri 15 Jul, 2016 16:19
Reputation: 38

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby Slippin » Mon 22 May, 2017 03:05

Kind of screwed youself in a way :/. Now you are sith's toys.

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT], Q: [OMG], E2: [PORK], I2: [FUN], J2: Zousi/KS

Deleted - K2: [xoxo3], K2: [FTW]
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Sigma swan song

Postby swearengen » Mon 22 May, 2017 03:09

Slippin wrote:Your claim has no base...

Dawgs/mordor was going to run teens after we devoured sith.

How is that using. Starz ruined that.


u said CM didnt sell anyone out?
i said yes she did
when she told dawgs based in 20 to suck it up and wouldnt send/let anyone go help
she is a sell out

most of starz players got tired of that *beep*.

Not to mention LS screaming about blobs and then isnt no where to be found
when the launch happens

whatever dude u tell yourself whatever you want

according to Trance you didnt need Dawgs anyways

so its no big loss 1 way or the other


Return to “Sigma”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests