StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?

Moderator: Themis

StarZ's "backstabbing for fun" is...

Understandable, server was in complete sim mode and a backstab would put life into the server. StarZ made the server "fun" from my view-point. (Liberal option)
35%
It would be understandable if this was not from this specific crew. StarZ crew has done similar feats multiple times for the Royal crew and their backstab for fun leaves us extremely suspicious of their true motives at the very least. (Slightly conservative leaving option)
30%
Absolutely not, not even a question, backstabbing for fun is merely an excuse in attempt to further their political agenda while also trying to negate their post-political damage of the crew for future servers. (Conservative option)
35%

Total votes: 20
Dat Playful Sin

Re: StarZ: "Backstabbing for fun" - Exempt/understandable or not?

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 08:01

Lol. I think the first thing we need to establish is DAWGZ* not Starz. Sorry for the confusion people. They were never original just the same old dawgs.

TLDR: DAWGS were cowards
Dawgz still are cowards
Dawgz got rekt when RPR got home.

Heres the proof:

Quick history of DAWGS:

Dawgs vs DMTNT:
As we know DAWGS has never won a single battle vs actual active fleet(without going 10 vs 1). they lost 5 to 1 vs DMTNT. Then they almost lost 10 to 1 vs dmtnt. (if it was 7:1 DMtnt would still win).

DAWGS Vs Lycan/RPR:

After that they failed at invading us when we had active fleet next door. followed by them using Mordor as a meatshield since they were scared 3:1 odds vs us. Abandoning them (poor mordor got eaten) and ran like Female Dawgs the moment i sneezed in their direction. ;)

DAwgs Vs RPR/Sith:

Tried to do a blob crash. Lost 5 mill. I laughed, Sith laughed, They imploded. And the rest was history.

Now i know what you are thinking, That was DAWGS before STarz. So ill update you what they did this time.

DAWGz vs RPR

They waited till RPR was actually not home going to fight 2ez cuz again they cant fight 2-1 odds(same ol dawgs). Even though we had a mdp with them. Even though they claimed they wanted to fight 2ez they didnt actually try to.

But... How did they end up pulling that off?

Idk man, They went into a room with 2ez and 2ez came out glowing like they got the best blowjob in their life(good morning post). While Python/33rd degree forgot to swallow and ended up spewing up that excuse of just trying to make things fun with their mouths still full of 2ez. (I think that sums it up)

So what most of you DONT know is what happened when Dawgz Attacked a unarmed RPR?

Made tons of base hits, Lost thousands of recs (shield rape with leftover fleet that we had on our bases) cuz they couldnt keep track of all their multis leaving at least one of the 2-3 accounts fighting a single target inactive xD

So conclusion some made profits some got rekt (cough one of their gms)

Now. RPR decided to respond to this.

So DAy 2 of RPR VS DAWGz

They ran like female dawgs AGAIN!!!! 2 mill fleet destroyed (way more than what we lost While unarmed). Again i sneezed in their direction and instinctively they like smell death or something they ran so fast! Dude you have 2-1 ratios, The highest Averages in game, you already invaded and YET you STILL cant fight us? What happened to all that talk about making things fun when you just sim afk at home? Honestly. No shame. Maybe now they can take the time to swallow the load 2ez gave them before talking again on forums.

(drops the ball)

Daddymon

Postby Daddymon » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 08:38

Love your fantasy DAT. We moved away due to Smug/XP moving to 20. Nothing you have ever done has had an impact on anyone.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 09:05

This server has gotten interesting. But those who believe we didn't want to go to lowers are mistaken. Just like I'm sure 2ez would not have gone up to 13 if they didn't have assurance that Starz would support them if possible.

Also, you guys have a billion threads already about how much cooler you are than us, lets give this rare non-2ez thread a chance.

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
Schmerzi

Postby Schmerzi » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 12:04

To rate backstabbing as an act of dishonour is no indicator being a Conservative or not. It only shows moral values of the LS doing so.

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other *beep* die for his.

- George Patton
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 12:08

Schmerzi wrote:To rate backstabbing as an act of dishonour is no indicator being a Conservative or not. It only shows moral values of the LS doing so.

I was just saying it was conservative in comparison to the other options (especially the liberal option). But I see where you're coming from.

The Real Truth

Postby The Real Truth » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 13:02

LIKE I SAID STARZ TRIED OUR BEST TO MAKE ALLIANCE WORK ...DPS IS A 16 YRS OLD BUNDLE OF STICKS AND CLUELESS INGAME

33rd Degree - 06/07/2017
are we going to do anything soon our activity is dropping
i dont see the hold up anymore
really we have fleet advantage ..not used to this sim game mate
we need to war its a war game ..sitting and waiting to server dies is not victory
Mini - 06/07/2017
I saw you have added smug to the channel so you can make room with all of us so we can talk about it
33rd Degree - 06/07/2017
smug doesnt talk much
everyone just simming away
Mini - 06/07/2017
a little is better than nothing. I want to launch too
well I like it is not rush atm since im doing my project I have to deliver friday and then exams but I am up for anything after friday
33rd Degree - 06/07/2017
do you really need smug ..fra rpr sith 130 mil each or so plus us gives us advantage
Mini - 06/07/2017
I am afraid 5-10mil will suicide from what I have in Sith since many have been picked up on the way. I dont want many fleets from SMUG
33rd Degree - 06/07/2017
well mate the chance we take ..better then 20 guys quit from being bored

The Real Truth

Postby The Real Truth » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 13:11

Now Sean you run guilds ..whats this vote go to now! and DPS get at me anytime ..your butthurt because you tried to get Starz to join in your losing effort you have done nothing on this server but backstab LYCAN and hide behind sith ..go jerk off spawn some fleet and comeback in a few years when you get pubic hair .lil Froggy

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 15:03

I didn't like the conservative vs. liberal part of the poll. Didn't make sense to me, even with the secondary justification.

If you don't like a deal, you re-visit, state what you don't like, give a time period for change, then you leave the agreement if change isn't instituted. If you don't follow those few simple steps, then yes, you are in the wrong- even on a game.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 17:28

If you say your going to do something you do it end of story,
The things with zergs is there's no clear Leader and each group is trusted to handle their own *beep*. Sadly it doesn't happen.
Hayley wrote:I'm actually surprised not everyone in the S-S-S Zerg Alliance was on board with the Southy plan to bore us to death by not doing anything.

what you're referring to was just my opinion lol im not in LS, if i was i'd have K priv's. Im just a grunt that flames the GM and Cancer Crew:)

#DELETE THE GUILD

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 18:07

You should be in LS Southy. Your plan was pretty good ^^

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 22:24

Parasitoid wrote:I didn't like the conservative vs. liberal part of the poll. Didn't make sense to me, even with the secondary justification.

If you don't like a deal, you re-visit, state what you don't like, give a time period for change, then you leave the agreement if change isn't instituted. If you don't follow those few simple steps, then yes, you are in the wrong- even on a game.

The conservative/liberal part is completely irrelevant. like wtf.

Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Sun 18 Jun, 2017 22:58

An eye for an eye?

kek

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rabid » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 00:51

It's not a backstab.

They dropped pact and shot up their galaxies.
Backstab would have been blobbing with sith and firing when 2ez landed.
Wasted opportunity?

I think they are just having fun 8-)

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 01:07

It's still a backstab. Just a not as efficient one.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 01:12

Rabid wrote:..They dropped pact and shot up their galaxies.
..I think they are just having fun 8-)

I saw it as "We're dropping ALL pacts, someone say 1-2-3 go!"
1-2-3 Go!
Last edited by Logans Run on Mon 19 Jun, 2017 02:14, edited 1 time in total.

Retired..sorta
Chasing reality

Return to “Sigma”