Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Moderator: Themis

User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 56

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby fkabnk » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:20

The players that lost their recyclers wont get it, but SITH as a guild will, and I'm sure they will sort out a guild bank and repay people internally.

Regardless of us recalling or not, SITH would have landed before us, and it seems like 2ez's goal was just suiciding their inactos/multies that didnt launch to 13 with them into SITH to inflict some losses, so the end result would have been the same.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 48

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:27

Yea Sean. When trace went to dawgs and told them to stick together with cougar mommy, he was really telling them to form a new guild and kill his own lapdog guild in order to create a newer smaller lapdog guild. /sarcasm /facepalm

I genuinely hope you aren't dumb enough to believe the crap you're typing here.

If Starz were our lapdogs. They would've blobbed in 13 with sith, wait for the launch down to the lowers, then backstab and derb the entire sith blob mid launch. I don't expect you to be smart enough to understand anything about strategy or tactics so I guess you can only spew uninformed idiocy on the forums instead.

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 48

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:38

Fka. I think we're both intelligent enough to understand how to do a 2 cluster on one cluster launch properly so let's not be silly about sith definitely needing to land first.

Smug launches from 29 to 09 on their lvl 8 gate

Sith moves to a lvl 3-5 gate in 10, easily can sync with the smug incoming,

Why instead was sith sent in way ahead of smug to soak up all the hits? They were your meatshield lapdogs- no shame in having lapdogs.

By the way, why is the smug blob in 29 anyway?

Are you worried about a 2ez invasion? You knew from your spies we would be inbound to 13 a week ago

Defending against the 30s? They don't exist yet

Worried about a ninja invasion? By who? 2ez is inbound to 13 and the rest of the server are your allies.

Perhaps the smug blob is in 29 because you want an excuse to land late and let sith land first? ;)

swearengen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 21

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby swearengen » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:41

Hayley wrote:Yea Sean. When trace went to dawgs and told them to stick together with cougar mommy, he was really telling them to form a new guild and kill his own lapdog guild in order to create a newer smaller lapdog guild. /sarcasm /facepalm

I genuinely hope you aren't dumb enough to believe the crap you're typing here.

If Starz were our lapdogs. They would've blobbed in 13 with sith, wait for the launch down to the lowers, then backstab and derb the entire sith blob mid launch. I don't expect you to be smart enough to understand anything about strategy or tactics so I guess you can only spew uninformed idiocy on the forums instead.


Sad to say iv been in the same guild as him and he is dumb enough to believe the *beep* hes spews out

User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 56

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby fkabnk » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:42

No Im saying, SITH posted their tables before we even recalled, and they chose to land before us. Now Im not sure why they did that, but we never asked them to. Personally I wanted them to stay in the 10s and keep the 2ez blob occupied and make it harder to move around, while we put a time limit on their invasion by farming the 00s. Either way, due to 2ez decision to suicide a bunch of fleet into SITH and leave them the derbs it all worked out for us.

I was in 29 because I was busy with exams up until a week ago, so I had been afk simming for the past month. It was decided it would be better to all launch from the same gate to avoid any unfortunate accidents, so that's where we launched from. Once we recalled and time freed up we moved to 20.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 48

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:46

How is being busy with exams an excuse for sitting next in 29 instead of 20? It takes like 5 minutes to post launch orders for 20 as soon as you know we are coming to 13..

I'm sure Sith just decided to land their entire guild mobile in front of The smug mobile ;) good lapdogs always try to pave the way for their masters.

If you wanted to work with them as equal partners, you would've coordinated a sync launch with them instead of letting them land unsynched early.
Last edited by Hayley on Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri 15 Jul, 2016 16:19
Reputation: 17

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Slippin » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:47

fkabnk wrote:The players that lost their recyclers wont get it, but SITH as a guild will, and I'm sure they will sort out a guild bank and repay people internally.

Regardless of us recalling or not, SITH would have landed before us, and it seems like 2ez's goal was just suiciding their inactos/multies that didnt launch to 13 with them into SITH to inflict some losses, so the end result would have been the same.


Nah. We had a fighting chance of completely ruining Sith. We were cherry picking the hits. Our spawns, non-launchers and recalls from teens had it in the bag until bass suid our 120 dreads. Really critical sui :(.

Anyways, total smug! move is playing out, lol. Now swoop in when things are easy / convenient after your stacks are full from multi Foodz and Sith did your grunt work.

Active - O: [IMP], Q: [OMG], I2: [FUN], S: [2ez]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT]
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 56
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:49

Hayley wrote:Yea Sean. When trace went to dawgs and told them to stick together with cougar mommy, he was really telling them to form a new guild and kill his own lapdog guild in order to create a newer smaller lapdog guild. /sarcasm /facepalm

I genuinely hope you aren't dumb enough to believe the crap you're typing here.

Did you read the first line of my post?

Here, I'll copy it and paste it here for you to read.
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Hayley. Your argument would make sense if StarZ crew wasn't Royal's *beep* every server.

Or maybe you need to re-read it. And if you feel like your argument is still right and you wish to post it for the millionth time, you should re-read it AGAIN before posting.

That way you're stuck in a loop of re-reading the very words that dismiss your argument/defense of StarZ LS since you don't posses the brain cells to form a new one that isn't already dismissed. Or maybe there is no other argument because StarZ LS is actually Royal lapdogs and the only defenses that can be formed are already dismissed.

Also, the StarZ LS wanting fun is dismissed too. They've basically done nothing but blob, hit a few bases, and ask XP for a DNH. <(Reference: If you feel that the argument of StarZ wanting fun is still an adequate defense then the same infinite "loop of re-reading the very words that dismiss your argument/defense of StarZ LS" also applies here.)

BY THE WAY:
Hayley wrote:If Starz are 2ez lapdogs, why aren't they launching to 09 to help us fight SMUG/SITH?

Are you saying StarZ LS has the option to go to 09 and join the "fun" action but instead decided to sit in 19 and ask XP for a DNH while doing nothing? Lol at StarZ LS!

I'm not an investigator but I am 100% sure the dots aren't connecting here... Thanks for the info Haley. Always useful (when you're not wasting my time of course).

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 48

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:51

lol Sean still can't address my argument so he keeps repeating the same nonsense over and over again. It's like a broken robot.

User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 56

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby fkabnk » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:52

Hayley wrote:How is being busy with exams an excuse for sitting next in 29 instead of 20? It takes like 5 minutes to post launch orders for 20 as soon as you know we are coming to 13..

Because it would be very easy for 2ez to launch 20mil fleet into 29 and completely tear it apart. My fleet was more valuable protecting our main galaxies while afk than sitting in some galaxy we have no bases in while afk. As soon as we knew you were going to 13 we launched to 09, and it was faster to launch directly from 29 than to launch to a lower lvl gate in 20 first. It also provided a safer recall incase 2ez had snuck some fleet into 20 along with starz, can never be too careful.

Hayley wrote:I'm sure Sith just decided to land their entire guild mobile in front of The smug mobile ;) good lapdogs always try to pave the way for their masters.

If you wanted to work with them as equal partners, you would've coordinated a sync launch with them instead of letting them land unsynched early.

As I said, I can't talk for SITH, for all I know they made their launch unsynced to bait 2ez into contesting to make a pile they were sure to secure ; )

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 56
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:58

Hayley wrote:lol Sean still can't address my argument so he keeps repeating the same nonsense over and over again. It's like a broken robot.

Your argument is dismissed. Was dismissed long before you started your nonsensical posting. People claimed StarZ were Royal lapdogs due to previous servers before I even started claiming it. lol
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:BY THE WAY:
Hayley wrote:If Starz are 2ez lapdogs, why aren't they launching to 09 to help us fight SMUG/SITH?

Are you saying StarZ LS has the option to go to 09 and join the "fun" action but instead decided to sit in 19 and ask XP for a DNH while doing nothing? Lol at StarZ LS!

I'm not an investigator but I am 100% sure the dots aren't connecting here... Thanks for the info Haley. Always useful (when you're not wasting my time of course).

Still waiting for a reply to this Mr. All Knowing Haley.

Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 48

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 14:59

Launch orders for 13 were sent out more than a week before your blob moved from 29.


Sean. I'll address your argument if you'll address mine. Deal?

User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 56

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby fkabnk » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:00

It's extremely easy to make a fake launch tables and bait for spys, or just make the enemy think you are doing something then do something else, it's the oldest trick in the book and im not gonna fall for it when I could just wait a few days and see if it was actually true. Once it was confirmed that you launched to 13 we made our move.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Hayley
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 48

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:06

But if your blob is in 20, you can easily make it back to 29 before we do even if the launch to 13 is a lie.

And the exams excuse only really works for your fleet, what's the excuse for everyone else in smug? Or are they mostly just your copies ;)
Last edited by Hayley on Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 56
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:07

Hayley wrote:Launch orders for 13 were sent out more than a week before your blob moved from 29.


Sean. I'll address your argument if you'll address mine. Deal?

You want me to re-read your hunk of sh*t posting to find the non-existent Da Vincie code hidden within it just so you defend your own words I'm holding against you?

Image

You already attempted roasting me for not reading your 10 paragraph essay. So I'll just use your words against you again.


Return to “Sigma”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Luftwaffe and 1 guest