Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Moderator: Themis

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Dat Playful sins ..Desperado GM recruit letter!

Postby fkabnk » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:11

Hayley wrote:But if your blob is in 20, you can easily make it back to 29 before we do even if the launch to 13 is a lie.

And if you had a group of 10-20mil already headed to 29 in anticipation of our move once we learnt of your launch to 13?

Our plan was to launch to 09, it was irrelevant at that point where we did it from since 2ez couldn't beat us there once they were landed in 13. When we were in air SITH told us they were also gonna launch to 09, and without sith in the 10s to keep the 2ez blob in check and with starz in 19 threatening to invade the 20s we decided it was better to recall and reposition. Then 2ez contested the SITH landing in 09 and we were forced to send there to help them secure the pile, luckily for all of us 2ez decided to launch into 13 on a low level gate and we had plenty of time to recall, regroup in 20, and still make it to 09 with plenty of time to spare before 2ez could get back from 13.

Sure mistakes were made, but they were made on all sides, leadership has been extremely sloppy in all guilds this server, ours included, mainly because nobody really cares about the game anymore, let's be honest. We just play for the sake of it as this point.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:14

Yea you do kind of remind me of Trump - no logic or intelligence and just an endless volcano of insults and nonsense. Good meme.

Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:17

Ninja Poster wrote:Logan i need a goods movie to watch /offtopic seems this one is over ! :lolol:

I stared to watch Defender of Galaxy 2 but it was a bad copy. So i watched Step Brothers for the 2nd time. ..really funny. Unexpectedly funny.

So besides john wick 1 n 2 ..\o/

This movie here still looks strong thou :)

Off job hunting.. I'd say wish me luck but..i dont need luck. :dance:

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:19

I'd say it was a purely opportunistic move to recall from 09 when you learned that sith was also going to launch to 09. Why not let sith make the beachhead, right??? ;).

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], J2: [KS]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT], Q: [OMG], E2: [PORK], I2: [FUN]

Deleted - K2: [xoxo3]
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:21

Hayley wrote:Yea you do kind of remind me of Trump - no logic or intelligence and just an endless volcano of insults and nonsense. Good meme.

My logic is debunking your logic though. And you don't even attempt to debunk mine. You provide "no logic or intelligence and just an endless volcano of insults and nonsense" such as saying I'm like Trump.

You refuse to argue with logic then continue your sh*t posts. Keep it up buddy.
Last edited by Sean Likes Pandas on Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:25, edited 1 time in total.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 15:24

Think what you want, SITH knows what happened and that's what matters in the end.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 16:04

Slippin wrote:We were cherry picking the hits. Our spawns, non-launchers and recalls from teens had it in the bag until bass suid our 120 dreads. Really critical sui :(

:shock: Someone sui'd the good guys? :scared:

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 17:39

Bass was sucking smug d this whole game :)

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], J2: [KS]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT], Q: [OMG], E2: [PORK], I2: [FUN]

Deleted - K2: [xoxo3]
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 18:16

Sean there is no arguing with your guild of dirty cheats led by the biggest cheats who ever brought the game to its lowest point ever. You don't need 1000+ words of twisted pretzel logic arguing like a tax attorney.

It is enough that Kolby has an absurdist 1.7mil fleet over the next top 10, he is protected by admin zerg, on the forum you are protected by mods who allow you to accuse any person of cheats, creating perverse incentives, egging you guys on as if its ok to be constantly spewing any lies in defense of your cheat cult, they are like the corporate media shucking and jiving for Hillary.

Everyone sees you are farming multis on the ticker all the time, now the rest of your top 10 fleets the results are starting to show and flex all those simming and farming of juiced up combat multi auto-bots. You will always and forever be remembered as that oversized cheat guild that lost every single server you ever rolled on bringing your entire guild.

Footnotes 3 4
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 18:41

Great thread guys, I enjoyed the entertainment, please continue

Also I see a lot of talk from the 2ez side claiming smug are coming to take the derbs. Seems you guys are the only ones who think/want that to be the case. Nice try though :3

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 19:02

Balor you're too old to know what's going on in AE politics, the same goes for irl politics too. :)

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 19:10

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Balor you're too old to know what's going on in AE politics, the same goes for irl politics too. :)

Didn't he post somewhere that he was done posting here?

He cheated as well then going to jump on a bandwagon about cheating lmao

The Real Truth

Postby The Real Truth » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 22:27

Seans attempt at it since DPS failed ..

[XP] Yato19 Jun 2017, 21:46:30
Honest talk,

How I view StarZ: StarZ players are very good and know how to build accounts and know what they are doing. I've been meaning to play with this crew and multiple accounts and wanted to use this server as an opportunity to get closer to the good players that compose of the StarZ guild as Cougar Mommy is no longer in the lead.

IMPORTANT: I understand that the server was boring. I asked the community on the forums and I would be fine with the drop of pacts and switch of sides for StarZ LS... if it weren't for their contradictory actions following this controversial decision. This how almost every crew/guild in the server views your Leadership team other than 2ez

But the opportunities did not arrive. StarZ LS drops pact "for fun" and because SITH/SMUG wouldn't launch on 00s. This is what your Leadership claims, but their actions are highly contradictory. let me bring the situation to light:

>After your leadership ordered this, what has changed for StarZ, for you? What has the LS done so you, the StarZ players, had more fun?
1. StarZ LS attempts to obtain a DNH with XP while sitting on the blob. Contradicts the "fun" they claim to achieve through dropping pacts and switching to 2ez.
2. StarZ LS does not go to S09 there the action is happening when they had the option to do so. Instead opts for option #1 instead.
3. StarZ LS betrays the trust that the crew of RPR, SMUG, SITH, and DMTNT generously gave them as they have done the same for Royal in multiple servers. Highly unstable political situation as a result. Only friends are Royal and many guild will want revenge in the future on guilds led by your current LS.

Conclusion: You guys were blobbing and simming during the boring state of the server when StarZ had a pact with SITH, SMUG, RPR, and XP just like everyone else and now StarZ LS is still ordering the same. StarZ hasn't had much contest and much of a fight/fun time following the drop of pacts. Instead 2ez has had the time of their lives on behalf of StarZ LS. The current StarZ LS always seems to end up with a broken guild and a happy and prideful Royal crew at the end of a lot of recent servers.

Side note: StarZ state in the next server?
With the next server coming up I do not wish to see the members of StarZ go through the same cycle of political suicide in which they are victim of every server as a result of Cougar Mommy while in DAWGS, 33rd degree, and the rest of the StarZ LS.

If you seek it, we can give you an alternative for next server to stop this ruthless cycle that StarZ players fall victim to server after server due to incompetent/suspicious leadership.

Although I can try to fix these problems this server if you want me to, I can most definitely prevent them in the next server.
Last edited by The Real Truth on Mon 19 Jun, 2017 22:37, edited 1 time in total.

The Real Truth

Postby The Real Truth » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 22:28

man Starz are a hot item everybody wants them in their guild ..*beep* !!!

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 00:27

A bunch of whiny hypocrites boohooing about Sean here is pathetic. If you guys had not completely ruined Rigel with such obvious cheating (which is still going on) you might be able to throw stones. As it is, you're just a bunch of turds. Make some more bots if you want to even the numbers.

Return to “Sigma”