Moderator: Themis

Dank Empire
Guild: G, H and I: [SHLD]
F: [SWAG]

Looking for new teammates

Postby Dank Empire » Sun 02 Apr, 2017 16:00

Hello everybody!

we,
EH (Eternal Hope), are looking for new members to become a part of our growing and thriving team! :D

We will be glad to accept anyone who wants to join us, no matter their skill level or experience. If you are new to the game, we, the leadership,
will be glad to help you out, as well as your new teammates! In fact, if you're new to the game, our guild is the best choice, as we offer not only our personal advice to you, but also a compilation of great guides helping you along the way, and you will have the military and logistical support of your teammates to aid you in your journey to learn to play like a pro! :)

Speaking of our leadership, it consists of
skilled and experienced individuals who have been playing and still are playing on various previous servers, commonly within the leadership of their guild, so you can expect good diplomacy that will benefit you and your teammates, as well as efficient organization and our help in coordinating joint war efforts as we liberate galaxy after galaxy! Our dedicated leadership will help you and your teammates achieve new heights, together, while having fun!

Join the team now, your new teammates await! : :dance:

PS: Oh, by the way, we also got
cookies!

PSS: And SWAG, too!

Aliens from Mars
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Forever USSV
A2: Inc
Galaxy: Delta

Re: Looking for new teammates

Postby Aliens from Mars » Mon 03 Apr, 2017 03:10

I trust this man with my (short) life.

Sandor/FBB: i logged iff placesn fine from 3 diff places in uk (< classic sandy!)

EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 07:51

This is guaranteed hypocritical

Balor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Balor » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 00:52

Thank you Agamemnon for who you are.

Footnotes 3 4
EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 22:41

Balor wrote:Thank you Agamemnon for who you are.

I know who I am, know what I am, and how I am. With a pleasure, mister? So what would you Christ? We must love to listen from you :wink:

Balor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Balor » Sat 22 Apr, 2017 17:44

I am not sure how you mean by that. But I also have no idea what your worldview composite is like. With most people I'm usually able to make an informed guess. I find you very mysterious.

As we know, worldview is often a combo or dual spec. I would say our theological worldview is genus (predominant) to the species (subordinate) of our political worldview.

1 Peter 3:15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

So I would speak to an atheistic Chinese mainlander who was sired under political communism very differently than I would speak to, say, my neighbor who has 3 beautiful Chinese American little girls. If they lived in China, they would be oppressed, but in the US, they are the opposite of oppressed.

Is it agnostic, atheistic, anti-theist, Marxist, pantheist, theist, ancient Chinese thought, Hindu, Buddhist, Eastern mystical worldview, Islamic, Luciferian deist (I don't think you are), secular humanist, New Age, technocracy, or even somewhere along the Christian identity track? I do not know, perhaps it is unknown even to you.

There are even some people in Europe bringing back Odin worship and there is Santa Muerte worship in Mexico. I find their lack of faith disturbing.

Footnotes 3 4
swearengen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 22 Apr, 2017 22:23

Quoting from a book that lies
Interesting

Balor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Balor » Sun 23 Apr, 2017 00:24

Swearengen that is not much of a retort at all. You left all the points on the table and added nothing substantive.

Footnotes 3 4
Balor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Balor » Sun 23 Apr, 2017 02:37

Anyway, a line-item approach. We have already shown that Job 38:31-32 are true, for example, that Orion are loosened and Pleiades are bound.

1 Peter 3:15 is written to persecuted Roman and Asian Christians circa 60-65 AD. It ties in with the argument from ancient martyrdom (Impossible Faith, JP Holding).

Christianophobia is manifest most visibly in spewing utterances. Why are they so mad over a couple decades of fake news? They have created a horror fantasy fiction of their own minds, based on their own selves, egged on as they were by a globalist and technological elite as Eisenhower and Kennedy forewarned.

I am not sure friend Agamemnon how you mean by "So what would you Christ?" but you gave me my opening and I ran with it. My hope is that in heaven we will be friends. Indeed, the original verse I quoted says to be ready to give account for the hope that is in us, who is Christ as Lord in our hearts.

You must see that the Word of God is more powerful, in so few words and majesty of poetic prose, than words of man. Some of the unbelievers fell in love with cosmology and space fantasy stories from Marvel, JK Rowling, and HP Lovecraft, but the evidence is much stronger for Christian cosmology, and the historical non-fiction and revelations of the eternal are more fantastic.

I thank God Almighty for saving me from the spirit of antichrist, and from liberal agnostic unbelief fueled by (mainly) sinful pride and vice versa.

1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Footnotes 3 4
swearengen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 23 Apr, 2017 05:29

Balor wrote:Swearengen that is not much of a retort at all. You left all the points on the table and added nothing substantive.

wasnt a retort

guess you are too stupid to have known that

Balor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Balor » Fri 28 Apr, 2017 19:55

Swearengen this is why I don't have to retort to anything you say. You never tell us anything new about scholarship, medical doctors, genetics, history, anything. You just do the ugly liberal style of spewing names and insults, but you have not actually told us anything that would be considered admissible as a legal fact under the debate rules that stand on the college campus scene, where I excelled.

Ok so you called me the Big Stupid. Why don't you go cry to your momma, ya big baby.

Why does preaching Christ risen cause some to get so angry, to the point of homicidal ideation? If Christianity is false, then why are theocrats in the Middle East and North Africa and Blue America so hell bent on killing black and brown Christians?

The Western depraved does not get angry like that over the true believing Buddhist or the Hindu or the Eastern mystic. They were brainwashed as kids that thou must respect all religions except the one of their ancestors.

Sometimes atheists properly divide/discern on Islam. I notice that often atheists get it and they understand. It seems to split the atheist community a bit.

That is, the realist recognizes that over 90% of ethnoreligious historical data points indicate that there is only one religion of violence. Why does the left hate peaceful Christianity and romanticize Islam? Christians are not going after grandmothers/bakers/florists/photographers and trying to steal their life savings through frivolous lawsuit.

We are not viciously slandering Muslim business persons and condemning them to secular hell under the wrath of man in the court of public opinion.

http://www.bookwormroom.com/2013/04/29/the-reason-that-liberals-hate-christianity-but-ignore-islam/

Why blackball it out of the schools (1963), keep talking *beep* about it in a one-sided rigged courtroom, and then start proselytizing hard for Islam in American public schools? Is it even legal to preach cultural jihad in the schools, under the godless lawless interpretation that they have upheld for 50 years? NO!

Footnotes 3 4
Balor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Balor » Fri 28 Apr, 2017 20:09

ping studying God's Word

Acts 5:38-39 is a perfect statement of game theory; the case from ancient martyrdom.

(No way Jose, the Impossible Faith, JP Holding).

In my 1 ago post I said there is mainly only one religion of violence. I realize this simplifies things too much. Atheistic communism and Vatican-style institutional antichristianity can also be said to be religions of violence. So there we have our top 3.

For example, the Inquisition was institutional antichristianity, not Christianity. They were all about killing and torturing Jews, and non-Vatican Christians for things like translating the Bible into non-Latin languages. That is obvious antichristianity (professing Christ and then killing Christians, like Obama) that is obvious to everyone who doesn't have a deranged antichristian bias.

Footnotes 3 4
swearengen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 05:15

So what does you coming on here quoting a bunch of stuff not on topic or have anything to do with the AE show that you are any better then me ?

just cause u say " u excelled at"
And when does a post have to be "legal under debate rules of college campus"?

All you are is a bacstabber,cheater and forum troll and most of the player base ( whats left of it) knows this.

Heck you even went and made a fool of yourself when you ran to the boards of a new game that hasnt seen the light of day years later (shortly after you failed on Andromeda server)

patting yourself on the back about what you accomplished on AE,etc,etc

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 19:03

Balor wrote:Swearengen this is why I don't have to retort to anything you say.

And yet here you are, doing it regardless.

swearengen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 22:42

Wlerin wrote:
Balor wrote:Swearengen this is why I don't have to retort to anything you say.

And yet here you are, doing it regardless.

glad someone noticed that lol

Ty Wlerin

Return to “Sigma”