Is Jade active or not?

Lollipop

Is Jade active or not?

Postby Lollipop » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 14:06

as a complete newb and outsider to this e-pen measuring contest in other treads, which was really fun to read btw, i just want to ask what's up in general. this server still active or pretty much closed off. don't know how the activity is.

otter than that =D thx for an answer in advance :*

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Re: I have posted a new topic

Postby Richelieu » Fri 26 Jan, 2018 14:39

Lollipop wrote:as a complete newb and outsider to this e-pen measuring contest in other treads, which was really fun to read btw, i just want to ask what's up in general. this server still active or pretty much closed off. don't know how the activity is.

Here are the server stats for Jade, vs the other servers.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Is Jade active or not?

Postby SICON » Sat 27 Jan, 2018 02:27

Lollipop wrote:as a complete newb and outsider to this e-pen measuring contest in other treads, which was really fun to read btw, i just want to ask what's up in general. this server still active or pretty much closed off. don't know how the activity is.

Heck yeah Jade is still active! There is actually plenty of Real Estate in the upper teens galaxies due to mass deletions. It seems everyone thinks it's the end of the world when they get zero fleeted these days...I have been ZF'd 3 times on this server alone, and I am still here.

The beauty of version 2.0 is that it is very hard to permanently destroy anyone, because Fleet Maintenance makes it pretty easy to bounce back after a crash. I despised the idea of 2.0 when it first came out, but now I think it's actually better than the original. It encourages building upward on the bases you already have rather than perpetually building new ones. Quality over quantity.

So if you want to join Jade and start in the upper teens, we would love to have you in [2lazy]!

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: I have posted a new topic

Postby swearengen » Sun 28 Jan, 2018 00:34

Richelieu wrote:

Here are the server stats for Jade, vs the other servers.

That was min helpful at best. Smh

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Re: Is Jade active or not?

Postby Richelieu » Sun 28 Jan, 2018 00:40

It demonstrated how many people were on the server, and how many were on at the time.

The OP had said:
this server still active or pretty much closed off. don't know how the activity is.

There we go, it shows the activity.. So he can see Jade has the 2nd highest rating of activity .

> I answered the OP question
> SIRCON also responded

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!

Return to “Jade”