Trade Requests

YukiKoneko
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon 03 Jul, 2017 04:46
Reputation: 0

Re: Trade Requests

Postby YukiKoneko » Mon 03 Jul, 2017 04:51

J05 name:Yuki

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat 04 Aug, 2012 13:54
Reputation: 13

Re: Trade Requests

Postby TheRealTraveler » Mon 03 Jul, 2017 12:34

Trade me in J27 - Amon Ra

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 39

Re: Trade Requests

Postby Burgess » Mon 03 Jul, 2017 14:17

Restart already Josh

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat 04 Aug, 2012 13:54
Reputation: 13

Re: Trade Requests

Postby TheRealTraveler » Mon 03 Jul, 2017 15:05

Burgess wrote:Restart already Josh


On my way!

User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 60
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Trade Requests

Postby SEWI » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 17:41

its much easier to join A5AE and post the trade on the boards....

dont confuse with the illegal ASAE guild....

still not banned due to illegally impersonating ASAE and me...

wonder why it takes this long.

rules are clear and should be upheld.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Trade Requests

Postby swearengen » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 18:07

SEWI wrote:its much easier to join A5AE and post the trade on the boards....

dont confuse with the illegal ASAE guild....

still not banned due to illegally impersonating ASAE and me...

wonder why it takes this long.

rules are clear and should be upheld.



It is forbidden to impersonate other AE players or guilds (having the same nickname/tag in a different game server is not considered a violation of this rule).

simple if anyone should be punished its you
seeing how they were able to make the guild name and tag on Jade 1st

nice try

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19406
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 584
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: Trade Requests

Postby Wlerin » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 00:15

swearengen wrote:
SEWI wrote:its much easier to join A5AE and post the trade on the boards....

dont confuse with the illegal ASAE guild....

still not banned due to illegally impersonating ASAE and me...

wonder why it takes this long.

rules are clear and should be upheld.



It is forbidden to impersonate other AE players or guilds (having the same nickname/tag in a different game server is not considered a violation of this rule).

simple if anyone should be punished its you
seeing how they were able to make the guild name and tag on Jade 1st

nice try

SEWI never stops breaking the rules does he.

User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 60
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Trade Requests

Postby SEWI » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 02:57

LOL.....only others can impersonate me....i cant do so myself....

so they are sure breaking the rules....trust me....

however hard it is for you to understand such simple matters....

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Trade Requests

Postby swearengen » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 04:20

SEWI wrote:LOL.....only others can impersonate me....i cant do so myself....

so they are sure breaking the rules....trust me....

however hard it is for you to understand such simple matters....

What rule are they breaking???

User avatar
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2008 05:55
Reputation: 47
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Surrey, BC
Contact:

Re: Trade Requests

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 08:52

Technically the fake ASAE can report you and have your guild name changed since they got it first. They don't recognize previous server names cross server. Ask Wheels about this he can confirm for you.

*EDIT*
I missed swearengen's comment which repeats what I said basically

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 968
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 39

Re: Trade Requests

Postby Burgess » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 11:21

That would be golden btw. Please get A5AE censored.

User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 60
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Trade Requests

Postby SEWI » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 16:51

Tadesse wrote:Technically the fake ASAE can report you and have your guild name changed since they got it first. They don't recognize previous server names cross server. Ask Wheels about this he can confirm for you.

*EDIT*
I missed swearengen's comment which repeats what I said basically

Not really....its not the name...its the desription...

But it doesnt matter...we apreciate the free advertisment either way...

We dont mind if the final 3 guilds are all called ASAE....at the contrary :):):)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 62

Re: Trade Requests

Postby swearengen » Wed 05 Jul, 2017 20:14

SEWI wrote:
Tadesse wrote:Technically the fake ASAE can report you and have your guild name changed since they got it first. They don't recognize previous server names cross server. Ask Wheels about this he can confirm for you.

*EDIT*
I missed swearengen's comment which repeats what I said basically

Not really....its not the name...its the desription...

But it doesnt matter...we apreciate the free advertisment either way...

We dont mind if the final 3 guilds are all called ASAE....at the contrary :):):)

Name,description avatar it doesn't matter what it is

They aren't breaking the rules lol

BuckNastyKillin
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 06 Jul, 2017 00:54
Reputation: 0

Re: Trade Requests

Postby BuckNastyKillin » Thu 06 Jul, 2017 00:56

J26:78:xx:xx Need trade porfavor
Last edited by Chesterton on Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed full coordinates

User avatar
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 7890
Joined: Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:10
Reputation: 159
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: variable

Re: Trade Requests

Postby Uncle Ben » Sun 16 Jul, 2017 11:11

edit: nevermind

Image
I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?

Return to “Jade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest