The Zerg of 00s [PortR]

Moderator: P&W Moderators

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Zerg of 00s [PortR]

Postby Hardcore » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 18:20

So the GM of [SC] said that [SC] was temporary so they can fight [TDB]. [SC] was made of 4 guilds which was [«o»], [FRA], [PortR], and [RPR]. They defeated [TDB] and force [TDB] into merging into [PortR]. [SC] splits into 2 guilds [«o»] and [PortR], then [PortR] recruit every guild in 00 including our farms [RRW] and Kush crew. They ask [×SS×] to join them after taking our food and invading on our sovereignty, the answer was NO!! Now our 26 man guild is at war with the zerg of 00s. They want us to merge so they can keep the server boring and fight [SOLO] and [KS] well I won't be joining the zerg of 00 so war it is. As long as [PortR] keep recruiting our food and building into 08/09 then we shall continue to build bases threw out 00s.

Tadesse
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
G2: [Mayu]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Re: The Zerg of 00s [PortR]

Postby Tadesse » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 18:38

But what Phase are you on?

AbeTeddy rules this world
IllusiveSoldier
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby IllusiveSoldier » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 19:33

Dear Hardcore,

Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning.
Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 19:53

Why is our food talking?

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 20:14

Must be still in the Denial Phase.

The Monarch
Guild: Jade: [ME]

Postby The Monarch » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 22:49

The regime will crash and burn in an epic show of butthurt & e-tears.

Tanya takes AE far too seriously and has his head too far up his own *beep* for them to last.

According to a survey conducted by KS (One of their members litreally spamming all of PortRs inbox) it's estimated atleast 50% are unhappy with Tanya and the guild.

Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 23:29

The Monarch wrote:The regime will crash and burn in an epic show of butthurt & e-tears.

Tanya takes AE far too seriously and has his head too far up his own *beep* for them to last.

According to a survey conducted by KS (One of their members litreally spamming all of PortRs inbox) it's estimated atleast 50% are unhappy with Tanya and the guild.

You're just mad cuz your little planned coup didn't work out bro, couldn't even get it off the ground

OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby OG Kush » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 23:40

Hardcore wrote:So the GM of [SC] said that [SC] was temporary so they can fight [TDB]. [SC] was made of 4 guilds which was [«o»], [FRA], [PortR], and [RPR]. They defeated [TDB] and force [TDB] into merging into [PortR]. [SC] splits into 2 guilds [«o»] and [PortR], then [PortR] recruit every guild in 00 including our farms [RRW] and Kush crew. They ask [×SS×] to join them after taking our food and invading on our sovereignty, the answer was NO!! Now our 26 man guild is at war with the zerg of 00s. They want us to merge so they can keep the server boring and fight [SOLO] and [KS] well I won't be joining the zerg of 00 so war it is. As long as [PortR] keep recruiting our food and building into 08/09 then we shall continue to build bases threw out 00s.

Would you mind summarizing this?

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
IllusiveSoldier
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby IllusiveSoldier » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 00:00

Loki fi wrote:
The Monarch wrote:The regime will crash and burn in an epic show of butthurt & e-tears.

You're just mad cuz your little planned coup didn't work out bro, couldn't even get it off the ground

It's true that there were certain troubles when Tanya took power as GM of PortR, and created the phases system with actually KD's in the first 24h. But well change is always difficult, at least we're working now in a constructive manner towards the future under the guidance of Tanya and his VGM's.

Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning.
The Monarch

Postby The Monarch » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 01:06

Loki fi wrote:

I couldn't care less, it's just a game after all. The coup failed, but PortR will collapse and burn internally when people get sick of Tanyas leadership, fact.

My point still stands though, 50% of the guild are unhappy with Tanya. It says alot about Tanyas leadership if people are considering a coup, but yet Tanya still likes to hack it down to KS multis.

I don't have any issue with PortR or how this game is played, it's Tanya's attitude and ego I've an issue with - and alot of other people have the same issue with Tanya.

Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 01:40

The Monarch wrote:
Loki fi wrote:

I couldn't care less, it's just a game after all. The coup failed, but PortR will collapse and burn internally when people get sick of Tanyas leadership, fact.

My point still stands though, 50% of the guild are unhappy with Tanya. It says alot about Tanyas leadership if people are considering a coup, but yet Tanya still likes to hack it down to KS multis.

I don't have any issue with PortR or how this game is played, it's Tanya's attitude and ego I've an issue with - and alot of other people have the same issue with Tanya.

Don't say that like there was some big conspiracy to overthrow Tanya lol you were in portr for like 4 days and just got a few ME players interested in reforming the guild, few had any idea of your true plans, you were just a random that failed

The Monarch

Postby The Monarch » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 03:00

The plan was reform my guild, and if PortR didn't take kindly to it, have the support of a larger guild to avoid being souped. The only person who talked about 'overthrowing' PortR was you when you ran back to Tanya

Loki fi

Postby Loki fi » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 03:40

The Monarch wrote:The plan was reform my guild, and if PortR didn't take kindly to it, have the support of a larger guild to avoid being souped. The only person who talked about 'overthrowing' PortR was you when you ran back to Tanya

BUUUUUUUUUUUULL

Tadesse
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
G2: [Mayu]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Tadesse » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 05:34

Am I sensing trouble in paradise?

AbeTeddy rules this world
Dat Playful Sin

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 07:07

1. Monarch is just role-playing his villain character that always fails at winning(Hes a great actor, almost sounds like hes serious).
2. He shat himself when i entered the discord chat in the middle of his great devious plans to overthrow the better Tanya.
3. HIS FAILURE WAS IRONICALLY PRICELESS!

Return to “Jade”