Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: xoxo loses the server

Postby SICON » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 08:07

UlquiorraCifer wrote:Sicon - hides behind xoxo when it's convenient under the guise of friendship, then hides behind Mordor claiming Jimmy is the enemy.

i.e. cowardice.

Heard what happened, sorry Jimmy.

#soberenoughtopostsomethingotherthanjibberishforonce

/inbeforesiconrantsabouthowI'mterribleandatraitororwhatevs

LOL. So nice to see you again UC! I am not sure you are aware of the new agreement that was reached post-mortem of Legion. Basically, we all agreed that Mordor and XOXO would fight each other to the death while we and ICE/zuosi would fight to the death for third place. It would have been a nice balance...The main difference between what I did and what you did is that I was completely transparent in pursuing that agreement and did so with the full knowledge of both other GM's. I told them I was talking to both of them.

But now that the twenties are all one Guild, what are we supposed to do with ourselves? Sim until we get so bored we go inactive? All this upheaval and cross-server BS in the last week has really ruined our fun and what could have been an interesting and unique end to the server. Therefore we decided to farm 20 before Jimmy decided to combine the guilds, and then we decided to farm 20 anyway.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 09:10

I don't care about what happened with jade, people can say whatever they want about me, you're just a *beep*.

you claimed suh deep friendship with celeste and jimmy, then you turn and *beep* then over, just like you tried legion - you'll get whst you deserve in the end

god luck

:nonono
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 12:12

UlquiorraCifer wrote:I don't care about what happened with jade, people can say whatever they want about me, you're just a *beep*.

you claimed suh deep friendship with celeste and jimmy, then you turn and *beep* then over, just like you tried legion - you'll get whst you deserve in the end

god luck

I love you too! Drink some more and keep posting!

Celeste doesn't play Jade anymore btw. Although a few of my members don't care for Jimmy, my beef is mostly with Tony Stark and Co. and my desire is to destroy them and punish the Chinese for helping them.

Jimmy doesn't bother me personally, I am sorry he has been weakened by betrayal rather than losing a war, and I understand why he combined the guilds, being in a tight spot. I get all that. If I were in his position, I would have done the exact same thing. But invading on holidays is disrespectful, and ICE should not get protection from anyone. I have more respect for enemies that communicate in words rather than YouTube videos, memes, and gifs.

And in response to what Jimmy said earlier, is farming 20 right now opportunistic? Absolutely!

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 18 Jan, 2018 08:14

Either way xoxo is doomed.

Even more people suiciding and deleting.

zuosi are terrible teammates

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 09:11

We are ready for whatever happens. Still don’t think we are doomed.

Anything can happen!

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sat 20 Jan, 2018 09:16

Slippin wrote:We are ready for whatever happens. Still don’t think we are doomed.

Anything can happen!

Whatever happens and whoever wins the pile, we are all getting ZF'd and no one will be farming anyone for quite some time. I think I can live with a soft server reset like that.

Now that you have won Sigma, it is only fair and honorable to ensure you don't win two in a row! :P

Good luck to you, Jimmy. Better luck to us...I hope...

MeowAE
Guild: H2:[FTA]
J2:[«o»]
L2:[#Me2]
Galaxy: Bravo

Postby MeowAE » Sun 21 Jan, 2018 23:52

Whoever gets the derbs will sure have a huge advantage. Especially after everyone on the other side deletes lol

✦ God of Blood Atsuma
28 Aug 2017, 00:44:29

Yo momma so ghetto that when she breastfeed Kool aid come out
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Mon 22 Jan, 2018 03:28

MeowAE wrote:Whoever gets the derbs will sure have a huge advantage. Especially after everyone on the other side deletes lol

Win or lose, I am still planning to be around on Jade several years from now. Not deleting your account is the one part of ASAE doctrine I actually agree with.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 23 Jan, 2018 02:58

one I think its always improper to spike the football or declare victory too early. they are not dead yet, although the blob numbers are looking pretty bad for the zuosi/Jimmy coalition.

two its not a real China guild from what I can tell. I don't know who this southerncross fellow is but I think the idea that zuosi = China is just not accurate. I believe that fellows like the xoxo LS have come to favor a kind of fake Chinese war paint or camoflauge for their feeder guilds. Whereas real China was present on (marquee servers) Mira, Pegasus, and Rigel, with a smaller contingent of only ~20 Chinese elite troops on Bravo and Sigma, zuosi is not China, to the best of my inference.

three if you survey the land of J29 you'll find a ton of legacy accounts in old econ accounts, junk accounts and trash from months ago. aside from that, xoxo was highly reliant on fleet accounts with 0 xp. it has been said that the 0 xp fleet accounts had a little accident caused by xoxo's former top 1.

given how highly reliant xoxo was on the suspicious extra accounts for extra econ and pillage, and all the 0 xp fleet accounts, they were actually crippled by the very same methods they used to give birth to their guild and become overpowered. without the dubious accounts they would've never been a viable guild in the first place, and by the same accounts their goose is now arguably cooked, though it remains to be seen. It should be more than doable for Taiwan to get the sync numbers and active participation needed to utterly destroy the zuosi blob.

finally, I don't believe they have actually won Sigma yet. A few months ago I predicted that they would ultimately lose Jade because they almost invariably lose and quit, even when they win crashes. At the same time I expected they would remain dominant for a long time, but that they would eventually get Quantum'd, that the server would counter-balance and rally against them. I did not expect that their falling on their own sword would happen so soon.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Tue 23 Jan, 2018 06:10

Baylor wrote:one I think its always improper to spike the football or declare victory too early. they are not dead yet, although the blob numbers are looking pretty bad for the zuosi/Jimmy coalition.

I agree. The OP is making a mistake highlighted in 1 Kings 20:11: "Let not him that girdeth on his armor boast himself as he that putteth it off."

It isn't over yet.

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Tue 23 Jan, 2018 20:12

if it takes the entire server and the cancer crew to sui to beat us...makes me feel kind of good, actually.

I just wouldn't feel proud or accomplished with the way it played out.

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Tue 23 Jan, 2018 20:38

Slippin wrote:if it takes the entire server and the cancer crew to sui to beat us...makes me feel kind of good, actually.

I just wouldn't feel proud or accomplished with the way it played out.

Meh, it's 2018. We'll take what we can get!

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Tue 23 Jan, 2018 21:31

Oh and balor, stop talking about stuff you know nothing about. lol.

Peace!

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 24 Jan, 2018 00:50

Xoxo:

If you don't kick everyone, alienating our entire crew, maybe you would have won, and could have recovered the derb pile made and rebuilt quickly enough. Kick the one or two responsible and it would have been a much smaller deal than it became.

G2: BmF, H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: #1 K2: FTW
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Wed 24 Jan, 2018 02:36

Something I regret doing. But you guys are loyal to cancer crew and he was sui’n us with logs he obtained. so how could we actually know for sure who was actually who?

Anyways, glad it is over.

I want to apologize to my guildmates who got screwed for my decisions and to also give my mad respect to all the people who got suid by *beep* teammates and still put in an effort to fight.

Return to “Jade”