Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Zergity Zerg Zerg!

Postby SICON » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 15:32

PowerVerde wrote:If you try to tell the story of Helion and don't mention [stx], then you weren't there at the beginning, when it mattered.

Forgive me, you are correct. Before they became The Server, they were just humble stickmen. For being so long ago, though, their tactics never change.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 17:59

5150 it was fun back then

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 19:19

BrB was where it was at.

E2: ASAE, H2: FTA, Sigma: SMUG!, J2: KS
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 03:52

For all that matters, I enjoyed derbing all of the above guilds, plus the ones not mentioned. :whisle:

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sat 19 Aug, 2017 16:40

Still sure you KS people are not the zerg? You sure look like one, as you have lolpacted with everyone.

It is personally satisfying to know that even with your superpact in the 20s, you still lacked the confidence to invade the teens without using your DEOS and SCAR meatshields to sandwich us.

Different server, same tactics. Don't you no-lifes ever get tired of RUINing every single server? But if having to dominate a dead text-based outer-space RPG by any means necessary is how you make yourselves feel good about yourselves, then more power to you, I guess.

I don't think it is by coincidence that A5AE has been virtually non-existent in the upper teens. Just saying...

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby OG Kush » Sat 19 Aug, 2017 19:52

HIV/187/5150 was the worst. like ever. So much hate spamming between guilds, such drama.

and a serious waste of potential.

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 06:40

SICON wrote:Still sure you KS people are not the zerg? You sure look like one, as you have lolpacted with everyone.

It is personally satisfying to know that even with your superpact in the 20s, you still lacked the confidence to invade the teens without using your DEOS and SCAR meatshields to sandwich us.

Different server, same tactics. Don't you no-lifes ever get tired of RUINing every single server? But if having to dominate a dead text-based outer-space RPG by any means necessary is how you make yourselves feel good about yourselves, then more power to you, I guess.

I don't think it is by coincidence that A5AE has been virtually non-existent in the upper teens. Just saying...

Says the one who wanted to pact us to kill the rest of the teens and then 00s.

E2: ASAE, H2: FTA, Sigma: SMUG!, J2: KS
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 07:56

Tadesse wrote:
SICON wrote:Still sure you KS people are not the zerg? You sure look like one, as you have lolpacted with everyone.

Says the one who wanted to pact us to kill the rest of the teens and then 00s.

I'm not part of SOLO leadership and have no idea what they discussed with you. I don't speak to them. I never wanted to pact with you. I have never asked to pact with you. I would rather fight to the last Fighter Squadron than ever pact with you server wreckers. I defy you and everything you stand for. I always have and I always will.

Your lolpacting and zerging are the very reason why Alpha refers to all subsequent servers as lolservers. There shouldn't be such a thing as a server death. But that is the only outcome of your tactics. You are a shame and a disgrace.

You're just really lucky I'm not an AE admin. I would put all your accounts under a microscope.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 08:40

Says the guy whose guild is actively trying to kill Alpha.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 08:46

Do you really think we care what alpha players think of us?

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 09:24

Wlerin wrote:Says the guy whose guild is actively trying to kill Alpha.

Are you even playing Jade server? Trade route plundering and turtling under level 30 hardly constitutes killing Alpha.

Hayley wrote:Do you really think we care what alpha players think of us?

You should. You are the laughing stock of those who are your betters. Granted we in Cube are as well, but I accept their scorn as I will never be able to attain to their level of greatness. Even Alpha in all of its Unwritten rules nonsense is still far more respectable than you and your ilk.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 09:58

Wait, let me get this straight.

You are turtling under level 30 in a server that's over 10 years old and you're trying to give me a lecture on how to play AE?

Too bad turtling under level 30 doesn't work on Jade enh? - Maybe you should stick to 5 year old + servers where people can't hit under lvl 30 players and you can abuse the level protection rules to make meaningless hits and hide and leave the "lolservers" to bad players like me.

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 10:26

Hayley wrote:Wait, let me get this straight.

You are turtling under level 30 in a server that's over 10 years old and you're trying to give me a lecture on how to play AE?

Too bad turtling under level 30 doesn't work on Jade enh? - Maybe you should stick to 5 year old + servers where people can't hit under lvl 30 players and you can abuse the level protection rules to make meaningless hits and hide and leave the "lolservers" to bad players like me.

Hehe, got under your skin now I see. Good.

I take a year off here and there, and every time I come back, you are still at it. Don't you ever get tired of doing the same thing every server?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 13:41

SICON wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Says the guy whose guild is actively trying to kill Alpha.

Are you even playing Jade server? Trade route plundering and turtling under level 30 hardly constitutes killing Alpha.

Hayley wrote:Do you really think we care what alpha players think of us?

You should. You are the laughing stock of those who are your betters. Granted we in Cube are as well, but I accept their scorn as I will never be able to attain to their level of greatness. Even Alpha in all of its Unwritten rules nonsense is still far more respectable than you and your ilk.

If you want to play Alpha, go play Alpha. It's two entirely different games, and if the oldfags of Alpha look down on us we don't care, because Alpha players are all *beep* trash on new servers. Especially IC, Brogren, and Nag3l.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 16:51

SICON wrote:Even Alpha in all of its Unwritten rules nonsense is still far more respectable than you and your ilk.

*Alpha, because of its unwritten rules "nonsense", manages to be barely more respectable than their ilk.

Sure CUBE is weak and ineffectual and will never amount to anything, but that doesn't change the fact your guild is stabbing at the heart of what makes Alpha Alpha.

Return to “Jade”