H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Re: Zergity Zerg Zerg!

Postby OG Kush » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 17:38

How does one break Alpha?

can't the server like, pact against that? I'm starting to question life itself.

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 18:37

OG Kush wrote:How does one break Alpha?

can't the server like, pact against that? I'm starting to question life itself.

You can't break it. And the whole server IS pacted against us with a perpetual KOS. Wlerin is just trying to argue against what I am saying with no coherency.

What makes Alpha truly Alpha is the fact that no major guild tries to complety annihilate or absorb another. It has nothing to do with TR piracy. Cube is no threat to that system their mutual respect for one's adversaries that doesn't exist on subsequent servers.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 18:44

There are rules on alpha against trade route plundering because filling/looking for trade routes is extremely annoying to do - this allows alpha to focus on fun stuff such as wars, fighting etc. without worrying that an invasion will completely wreck eco.

So for example if guild A wars guild B, guild A can invade hit a bunch of B bases and leave and the bases will recover their eco in like 30 days but since TRs don't get hit there isn't any real damage done.

Sicon and his guild are hiding under lvl 30 so they can't get hit and they go around vulturing these trades because a base that gets hit has no defense fleet. They don't have to worry about retribution because level protection. Imagine you have a lvl 120 account and you've never had to refill your trades before and suddenly some lvl 15 noob comes along and lol pillages all your trades. It's pretty much cancer.

Tldr: sicon can't cut it on a real server so he goes on old servers to abuse level protection and spread cancer

OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby OG Kush » Sun 20 Aug, 2017 21:35

Why don't you wars them?

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 14:40

Hayley wrote:There are rules on alpha against trade route plundering because filling/looking for trade routes is extremely annoying to do - this allows alpha to focus on fun stuff such as wars, fighting etc. without worrying that an invasion will completely wreck eco.

So for example if guild A wars guild B, guild A can invade hit a bunch of B bases and leave and the bases will recover their eco in like 30 days but since TRs don't get hit there isn't any real damage done.

Sicon and his guild are hiding under lvl 30 so they can't get hit and they go around vulturing these trades because a base that gets hit has no defense fleet. They don't have to worry about retribution because level protection. Imagine you have a lvl 120 account and you've never had to refill your trades before and suddenly some lvl 15 noob comes along and lol pillages all your trades. It's pretty much cancer.

Tldr: sicon can't cut it on a real server so he goes on old servers to abuse level protection and spread cancer

Hayley, you are actually the cancer, in that servers die from your actions. If anything, Cube on Alpha is more like the common cold. Yeah, we are irritating, but you'll get over us and survive. But you are fatal.

As for why I have usually stuck to Alpha in the past? Because I really don't have 18 hours a day to commit to this game. Jade is honestly my first attempt at this right from server start. But RL is suffering as a result.

Honestly, Hayley, the main reason I have even stuck around so long on this server was so I could finally have a chance to exact retribution on you for Helion and Juno on behalf of everyone who despises you.

The fact that you, even being ranked the #1 guild, still opted to pact with farm guilds like SCAR and DEOS just to annihilate and finish us off in SOLO only proves that you are EXACTLY the server killing ZERG *beep* QUEEN FROM HELL that I have attributed you to be.

But you and your friends could prove me wrong. Start hitting profitable bases belonging to SCAR and DEOS as well, and pull your fleets out of our territory exclusively, and you may convince me. I coild be wrong about you, and I stand ready to change my opinion, but so far, every move KS has made (i.e. farming WL off the server, lolpacting with the Chinese and ICE to obtain total control of the 20s, working with SCAR and DEOS to make a SOLO sandwich in 18, etc.) seems to indicate I am right about you.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 16:22

If scar/deos are farm guilds, why are they farming you?

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 16:26

They weren't until you intervened.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 16:47

So are you saying it's bad to ninja invade someone while they're busy fighting for control of the cluster against someone else?

2nd,

How is what we did to WL any different from what your guild has done to the opposition guilds in 18/19?

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 17:19

We didn't pact with the rest of the cluster like you did. We have never stopped fighting from day one. SCAR still exists as opposition to us. WL is dead. We avoided becoming the zerg. You did not.

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 17:29

Why didn't 20s invade 00s? same fun just the opportunity to be less of a party pooper.

^actual question i never payed attention to Jade

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 17:47

SICON wrote:We didn't pact with the rest of the cluster like you did. We have never stopped fighting from day one. SCAR still exists as opposition to us. WL is dead. We avoided becoming the zerg. You did not.

Um we pacted Zuosi when we had 26 people and zuosi had 20, our opponents FTW had 70 and WL had 40+ at the time.

We were fighting WL in 29, they surrendered after a few weeks and joined us - same thing as what happened in 18/19 in your galaxies, so you can't really criticize us for absorbing WL, since you literally did the same thing in your galaxies too.

FTW surrendered after a few weeks of fighting also.

Should we instead of letting people surrender just farm them until they delete? Pretty sure that's cancer.

@ Sean,

1) All our best trades are with the 00s, we don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 18:28

that's a fairly weak reason to leave one cluster simming and ruin the fun of another instead. just my opinion tho

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 18:58

If I remember corectly, KS had 16 people in start.

The only thing here that should be discussed is, why a whole bunch of SOLO in J19 left 20-40k fleet per base, while u could blob all up and hold ground in 17 against other 10s guilds. And just buy time for lowers to come help you.

I have no idea about loldiplomacy u r doing down there, but makes alot of sense for lowers to come help you asap, if they are not on the way already.

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 19:56

I am not certain what the plan is. But for weeks I personally advocated for dispersing our blob and putting our fleets to good use in securing the territory we already possessed. For several weeks I warned them that KS was the real threat, not SCAR, MAD, or DEOS, as I know Hayley's tactics all too well. But I'm not leadership and the blob stayed in 17 collecting rust.

We also have a lot of members that don't believe in putting up the proper base defenses. I'm not an advocate for turtling on a server that is not Alpha but I do always attempts to keep my defenses just a little better than my neighbors. Just enough to discourage ninjas. And we have seen a lot of those!

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Mon 21 Aug, 2017 20:23

Dispersing your blob is probably the dumbest thing you could do. if you guys had blobbed properly you wouldn't even be in this situation - the reason your blob was collecting rust was because it was barely half mobilized in a fight for cluster control where the enemy is literally 200 distance away.

Return to “Jade”