Moderator: P&W Moderators

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: The Zerg of 00s [PortR]

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 18:18

Tadesse wrote:Why are all the threads getting boring?

Because you're a zerger dude. Stop zerging your zerg face off fcking zerg nerd. Killing the game with your zerg zergs dude. Fcking Tedesse zerg zerg zerg zerg.

Tadesse
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
G2: [Mayu]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Tadesse » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 18:28

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Tadesse wrote:Why are all the threads getting boring?

Because you're a zerger dude. Stop zerging your zerg face off fcking zerg nerd. Killing the game with your zerg zergs dude. Fcking Tedesse zerg zerg zerg zerg.

They told me to kill something.

So I decided to kill this game.

AbeTeddy rules this world
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 18:52

Tedesse is a silver 2 AE player.

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: AA/Honda/FTW/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/LoL
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Big_Lebowski » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 20:11

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Hardcore wrote:Frosty maybe your confused but I never zerged on Frontier do you even know what guild I was GMing on Frontier? It was N7 with Snoz and Cyberoptics and Hei2, we was fighting against you multi and the teen zerg. Later Snoz and Cyber left/restarted or relocated can't remember but shortly after in time I did aswell after a failed crash and Rome activity the guild we came to help was trash. But even with multies you did a good job at that war. Also who did I zerg in Hydra? Last I checked we was fighting the zergs. KILL was #1 in fleet econ and only had 30 members. Both Irish and valor asked me for help in 00s and I chose Irish at the time we wasn't even packed with HELL. Even though me and Belo was friends we was on the brink of war Irish got in the middle and said if KILL attack HELL first he will hell HELL and vice versa. It took me along time to trust HELL. The teens made our bound stronger when they try to invade 09 and KILL force them to recall that's when I realized all of the teens was the first galaxy cluster packed and it be impossible to invade without help from Irish and Beli. But would you agree KILL was the strongest out of the 3.

how do you remember this stuff?

I think the problem is he doesn't.

At all.

Wait wtf. When did they"Xi/iX" try to invade 09 in hydra. From what I recall - wasn't a L at the time - but the way I recall was their was actually a peace treaty between teens "who also were a giant zerg" and 00s. When teens attempted to invade 20s, the 00s then invaded teens. But even before that, 00s told teens to split their zerg into 2 guilds. Then took advantage of the cconfusion and some how "accidentally and by coincidence" both KILL and ST landed in teens. Then cause it was too even got HELL involved.

Think that might be what Frosty was referring to as a zerg....or later on in the server when your group couldn't kill the teens solo a second time so you zerged and got super cocky with the name change and then lost in a terrible fashion.

It's all a bit fuzzy, a lot of Js and Vodka but I think I see a frosty point or pint. either are good in my book.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 23:02

What name change? KILL has always been kill before the merger and even with the merger we had 240 less members than your teens 20 alliance. You crashed a guild who LS and most members was really done playing hydra. But before than our 70 man guild was still #1 in every aspect of the game. The server ended long ago but if you like credit for that crash lol you can have it. Tho I think teens still get no credit because it was DMTNT that actually won it for you guys.

OG Kush
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: C/Devil
F/SL
H/187
I/WL
N/BBW
8)
Galaxy: Nova

Postby OG Kush » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 23:18

3 words:

Failed
Zerg
Jade

High like a pyramid.

I don't always play AE. But when I do, I prefer win.
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 22 Aug, 2017 23:44

I love you OG Kush.

Return to “Jade”