LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Nice end!

Postby LINKS » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 15:27

so the 2 first guilds have decided to combat!!! nice! ....oh wait, no, seems they decided to jump booth at 10s to fight Legion lol 1X3...when u cant win just bully them!

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SPuD
E: CROW
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Nice end!

Postby Soldier48 » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 16:59

Legion had it coming to be fair. They manage to piss off the entire server with their pointed/stubborn attitudes. Pretty sure they could have signed a pact to either JADED or Mordor if they dropped some of the drama.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 17:58

Dunno what are u talking about mate...

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 18:25

Soldier48 wrote:Legion had it coming to be fair. They manage to piss off the entire server with their pointed/stubborn attitudes. Pretty sure they could have signed a pact to either JADED or Mordor if they dropped some of the drama.

I have to partially agree, and I am JR Legion LS beginning this Server, for the last 35 days. :? :shifty:

and its the big pillages either side can get too, so they may better combat each other. :paranoid: :neutral2:

why do mods, keep breaking forum rules I am trying hard to follow,like all RP criteria... even waited to start an OOC, till i had more of the story mapped out and half of the 779 pages of OOC read...
I follow the rules, if we rule. :eh:
Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: SPuD
E: CROW

Postby Soldier48 » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 18:31

LINKS wrote:Dunno what are u talking about mate...

JADED's stance: Legion deliberately went behind their backs to try and sign a pact with Mordor to kill JADED.
Mordor's stance: Legion could not drop the drama with former AM members to sign a pact with Mordor and continued to farm them.

If Legion forgot the crash that JADED had against them, and signed a loyal pact to JADED and forgotten about all hostilities. Potentially a pact could have survived. Instead they betrayed JADED's trust.

If Legion forgot all the hostilities between former AM members when AM dissolved into Mordor, potentially Legion could have a pact with Mordor. Instead they farmed multiple AM members.

Since Legion is incapable of forgiveness, and too stubborn, both guilds allied against them.

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 18:35

Soldier48 wrote:

JADED's stance: Legion deliberately went behind their backs to try and sign a pact with Mordor to kill JADED.
Mordor's stance: Legion could not drop the drama with former AM members to sign a pact with Mordor and continued to farm them.

If Legion forgot the crash that JADED had against them, and signed a loyal pact to JADED and forgotten about all hostilities. Potentially a pact could have survived. Instead they betrayed JADED's trust.

If Legion forgot all the hostilities between former AM members when AM dissolved into Mordor, potentially Legion could have a pact with Mordor. Instead they farmed multiple AM members.

Since Legion is incapable of forgiveness, and too stubborn, both guilds allied against them.

+1
=!
"%"

why do mods, keep breaking forum rules I am trying hard to follow,like all RP criteria... even waited to start an OOC, till i had more of the story mapped out and half of the 779 pages of OOC read...
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]

Postby SICON » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 19:17

Soldier48 wrote:

That's about it in a nutshell. Given that TIYB and Sheepie were considering invading the lower teens to bring an end to Legion's current leadership, I was the one that reached out to KS for a potential pact against Mordor.

After we had all agreed to a DNH for the purpose of assaulting Mordor, Meow came to power and sought reconciliation with Legion. While I argued vehemently against re-establishing diplomatic relations with Mordor, because plans had already been set in motion to assault them, Legion leadership decided to continue discussing DNH possibilities with Mordor regardless.

AM was in contact with both Mordor and KS and let them know of the Diplomatic double dealings. When both sides caught wind of it, they decided to ally against Legion to bring about their destruction.

Since the diplomatic screw up, we in Massive Debris Digesters elected to downgrade our mutual defense Pact with Legion to a mere DNH, and we have done our best to stay out of this conflict. We pacted KS for the sake of warring against Mordor, and we stand by that original agreement.

While we have nothing but the utmost respect for Legion, in that we have bled much together in our joint operations, we cannot allow ourselves to be held responsible for bad diplomacy in which we had no say.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 20:29

Lol do u know what AM have done? probably u r AM....what they made is unacceptable in any server with any guild, it was a disgusting betrayal at an invasion, there isnt words to describe it tbh, its the lowest thing u can do on this type of games

we didnt betrayed no one we tried to pact someone actually, and the only reason for that fails is cause everyone thinks 10s are easy, lets see...

lol, why would mordor, pacted with Legion, would absorve AM....can u figure out why? easy to understand....

the only reason u 2 allied to kill us its because u booth r unable to do it alone, Jaded was, and was forced to leave, now mordor come as a meat shield, maybe u get a surprise

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 03:55

A lot of people here like to smoke crack. And not the good kind.

E2: ASAE, H2: FTA, Sigma: SMUG!, J2: KS
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 13:01

all legion LS is not terrible, when they figured, that they had screwed it up, beyond repair, they let me try my hand a diplomacy!!!

more nice how are you doing`s, than any real brokering attempted with me, and the failure to broker was not because I am little dumb.

ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 19:16

Sheepie did what???

Return to “Jade”