Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: xoxo loses the server

Postby SICON » Wed 24 Jan, 2018 20:10

Hayley wrote:I thought it was kind of funny how you said the reason you deciding to side against Jimmy was because Tony Stark sent ICE to invade you on Christmas.

Then Tony suicides on Jimmy's guild cuz Tony was never really on Jimmy's side ;)

You are correct. That was an interesting turn of events. But by the time Tony Stark suicided, we were committed to the plan, and there was still plenty of vengeance to be dealt. On top of all that, those fat Chinese accounts like southerncross are in dire need of derbosuction, and we are hungry!

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Wed 24 Jan, 2018 21:01

Yeah, not sure what happened behind the scenes in 2lazy but yeah, shame all the cross server stuff completely destroyed Jade.

I would encourage you and Meow to give the 20’s a break since some of those people want to keep playing the game.

And I don’t get the hatred of southerncross or zuosi. They let in a ton of players who were willing to learn the game and was a fairly lax guild, also probably a haven for spais in transition too.

Either way. If you guys really care about fairness. Give them a break. I quit Jade so you don’t have to worry anout big bad jimmy ;).

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]

Postby SICON » Wed 24 Jan, 2018 21:27

Slippin wrote:Yeah, not sure what happened behind the scenes in 2lazy but yeah, shame all the cross server stuff completely destroyed Jade.

I would encourage you and Meow to give the 20’s a break since some of those people want to keep playing the game.

And I don’t get the hatred of southerncross or zuosi. They let in a ton of players who were willing to learn the game and was a fairly lax guild, also probably a haven for spais in transition too.

Either way. If you guys really care about fairness. Give them a break. I quit Jade so you don’t have to worry anout big bad jimmy ;).

In contrast to some of my teammates, I actually like you quite well, Jimmy.

As far as southerncross goes, he is greedy. And I still remember how when we and Legion got invaded in J19 in October and all got derbed when we contested, there was southerncross and Co., not helping you in the crash, but landing in a separate area to take advantage of the situation. I didn't like that at all, so in order to avoid being a hypocrite, I couldn't just have us farm J20 in Taiwan's wake, but wanted to do the honorable thing and assist Taiwan in the heavy lifting of the blob crash.

And you might also be pleased to know that we took more in losses than there are debris to pick up. So you guys actually did a hell of a job in that fight. We only won by the brute force of sheer numbers, and lack of activity on our side still made it pretty close.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
MeowAE
Guild: H2:[FTA]
J2:[«o»]
L2:[#Me2]
Galaxy: Bravo

Postby MeowAE » Wed 24 Jan, 2018 22:33

Yeah, we're not about killing the server. We'll take our derbs and gtfo.

✦ God of Blood Atsuma
28 Aug 2017, 00:44:29

Yo momma so ghetto that when she breastfeed Kool aid come out
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Tue 30 Jan, 2018 11:07

i joined this server only to get merged into zuosi then kicked after the main event for being a tech whore jump gate no good noob

another AE server account build for nothing haha

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 02:21

ViG90 wrote:i joined this server only to get merged into zuosi then kicked after the main event for being a tech whore jump gate no good noob

Funny cuz most of zuosi premerge were useless despite a massive feeding early on.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD

Postby ViG90 » Thu 01 Feb, 2018 22:44

CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
ViG90 wrote:i joined this server only to get merged into zuosi then kicked after the main event for being a tech whore jump gate no good noob

Funny cuz most of zuosi premerge were useless despite a massive feeding early on.

i am so useless there is nothing to feed on lol

i joined the server knowing i would not have enough time to really play but figured i could help out by building a jump gate account. turtled up and now i have no fleet to fly between my gates :scared:

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
MeowAE
Guild: H2:[FTA]
J2:[«o»]
L2:[#Me2]
Galaxy: Bravo

Postby MeowAE » Mon 12 Feb, 2018 08:53

ViG90 wrote:
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:

i am so useless there is nothing to feed on lol

i joined the server knowing i would not have enough time to really play but figured i could help out by building a jump gate account. turtled up and now i have no fleet to fly between my gates :scared:

I might know of some fleets that could use your gates. :think: hmu :)

✦ God of Blood Atsuma
28 Aug 2017, 00:44:29

Yo momma so ghetto that when she breastfeed Kool aid come out

Return to “Jade”