Chancellery Court Notices

Role-playing only. No out-of-character posts.

Moderator: Role-Play Moderator

ViG90
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Chancellery Court Notices

Postby ViG90 » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 07:31

:think:

well this is the roleplay section... :whisle:

~diplo of SHLD~
Uncle Ben wrote:ViG90. Notorious conversation killer since 1981.
THING
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [SA]

Postby THING » Wed 18 Apr, 2012 13:13

Please take notice docket 016
One of the Nec's on death row is a brigadier general code name LA Armistead of the BLACK SHIRTS.

@ Brigadier General LA Armistead is hereby summarily cashiered from the service in disgrace.

so ordered

======
So one death row prep admits the crime, trigger man
The ring leader who thieves and plants spies, writes the AE guide
AND the third gets cashiered

YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

they should file an appeal with Torch
for LOL Trial before the whole court and public
Last edited by THING on Mon 14 May, 2012 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

★★★★★ Field Marshal
Provost Marshal, Army of the Righteous
Commander Noble Black Shirt Army
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I do not represent any guild

Postby Mother » Fri 20 Apr, 2012 11:57

Im am Mother, and I have been assigned to be the CLERK OF THE COURT.
Last edited by Mother on Fri 20 Apr, 2012 19:10, edited 1 time in total.

How to keep your womenz:
The man considers his woman as valuable property, and he tries hard to keep her fit and wanting, that is: he turns on the desire for him within her. This is, in fact, the root of true slavery.
THING
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby THING » Fri 20 Apr, 2012 14:18

Torch can diplo the issue in game
But preservation of key facts and admissions is in order
to set the diplo resolution and
possible Lol public trial before the chancellery court of the righteous sitting enbanc.

back to roleplay

Christine C "mama needs heart medicine"
Saud " do I have deal for you"
LA Armistead "teddy a good man"
Teddy "I can help SA"
Montasir "we need those JGs"
Trigger man splits within 24 hrs
All Nec creeps who in part penetrated the SA
to shoot the space overlord
on the sly in a 2nd and 3rd wave of deceit

The ring leader by Saud's dying declaration, admitted:

A birdie sent me this obviously bogus transcript.

============= saud says: hi matey Teddybear Says: word saud says: how you bring that account back to [unintelligible]? Teddybear Says: He wanted an account so I figured [XX] would have one. Two days before he was supposed to give a different account to my friend Lady C [unintellible] her account. XX wanted that account filled and my friend had done his job. Thus my friend was given the account with the intention of joining me. Teddybear Says: Well XX never wanted him to join me but it ended up that way. saud says: i dont understand saud says: XX was ok that the account come in [unintelligible]? saud says: sorry bout the grammer Teddybear Says: No he wasn't. XX thought he was giving the account to some random guy and was going to stay in [unintelligble]. saud says: lolz. saud says: he knew Teddybear is handling that? Teddybear Says: nope. XX believes i am trying to help him get the account back. saud says: still? Teddybear Says: yep saud says: hehe Teddybear Says: He and I have a colored past. I helped him once thus he thinks i will help him all the time. saud says: why he was tyrying to hook someone else when there was already a new player playing with that account? Teddybear Says: XX was [unintelligible] that account. saud says: ohh. so he needed a new owner and asked you? Teddybear Says: haha no. I planted my friend in there last month. Teddybear Says: XX has no idea me and him are friends. saud says: OMG. Teddybear Says: I was spying on them for a bit. =========== I got no clue what dat is all about, can anyone

ONE PERP ADMITTED:

When you give someone an account don't talk to them like they are idiots, curse at them, and then ask for impossible tasks to be completed. This is why I left [SA], nothing more, nothing less. Just cause you gave me an account didn't give you any right to send hateful rude messages...

There was no master plan, or conspiracy. No one knew what I was going to do til I did it.

Stop acting like all of NECRO was in on it. Cause for that, you have ZERO proof. Though I am sure the trolls like seeing you make accusations like you do...

If you would like to send me a PM in game I am sure we can reach an agreement.

(COMMENT leaving within 24 hrs of getting the goods shows intent nuff said)

★★★★★ Field Marshal
Silver_Surfer
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: GRLL

Postby Silver_Surfer » Tue 24 Apr, 2012 15:16

No one knew what I was going to do til I did it.
"I did it" First thing for any recovering alphaholic, is to admit their crime.
Having admitted the dastardly crime, up on the gallows he goes.
A quartette of Nec's on the box and in the loop, so condemned, SA style.

Cruel top gun
Shld lonely spy
THING
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby THING » Mon 07 May, 2012 15:11

Please take notice docket 017

@@ Major General F Garner acted unbecoming a noble warrior
and is therefore and hereby summarily cashiered from the Black Shirts.

So ordered and adjudge

Thing, MrFantastic, Silver Surfer concurring
Last edited by THING on Mon 14 May, 2012 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

★★★★★ Field Marshal
Xy-Tal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: NECRO

Postby Xy-Tal » Thu 10 May, 2012 23:58

I like how a diplomatic and fair attempt at a solution is attempted and you ignore it. Keep digging your graves a little bit deeper every day ;)

Alpha: [NECRO]. Helion: ex-[RD]. Juno: ex-[1st]. Ixion: ex-[MUSIC]. Kappa: ex-[WE_R].
Silver_Surfer
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Silver_Surfer » Fri 11 May, 2012 03:48

Talk with Human Torch, I will send him a message.

@@@@@@ Commander MrFantastic
@@@@@. Vice Commander, Human Torch.

Sirs,

As you fully know, we are a role play guild, charged with enforcing the law in Alpha. Generally, we do not war, nor do we start fights. Rather, we spank villains for villainy. Thus, we are inherently counter-punchers. In the current server war, after the 13th declared on RIP NECRO MAYAN BORG, that is, the Borg-Aztec families, all of our posted villains were on the other side, and hence, we joined the war, FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUNISHING VILLAINY, giving rise to a protected blob from which we can sortie to spank villains. In some very limited measure this has been done, missing the hoped for kills of interest. Whilst at war, several high-profile SA players made impressive kills on non-villain targets. While this is merely allowed, it was not nor should it be the focus or even the primary aspect of SA operations. Rapped up in the glory of impressive hits, we have not paid the villains the desired attention. This is regrettable, but at least some have gotten fat. We can not take offense at this, as most new comers of talent have yet to fully embrace the role play, and what it really means to the SA. We do not declare war, unless it suit our role play purpose. We will defend ourselves if declared upon. When not at war, he hunt perpetrators. The concept of floating around alpha, looking for easy out-of-war profitable targets is not our style. Never has been, yet it is the preferred MO of many Alphians. Alphians want to be king of the hill, and fight their wars, which we must do from time to time when declared upon. But being a top 10 power guild is not the goal, but a natural outcome of our spanking operations. We do not fight for profits or combat for glory, though its nice to have as that coincidence to enforcing the law. More fun value is had, spanking guilds much larger, and thus we will be potent and deadly, but serving a different purpose. Fun value is had in both dodge ball and spankings. We can have both worlds for maximum fun value. We have come a long way and the infrastructure and talent in now in place to carry on our mission. We are not thugs or bullies nor bottom fishers looking for cheap profits. Between war, we hunt villains, unguilded, inactives, and of course hit in revenge. This server war has given many an opportunity to credit up, and that is a good thing, but we all should remember why we are here, and that is, to clean up alpha villainy and enforce the law. With this in mind, you two should avoid going to war. In the case of VOID, they violated the law, and could have been hit as merely a spanking operation, but declared in the context of this on going server war, in case VOID wanted to join the borg team, which they implicitly did, running to the lowers, which spanking could be done in little time, which has been done in large measure. I expect the VOID situation to be settled soon, now that they have been spanked pretty good. But otherwise, SA should not be declaring when not at war, unless perps are involved, and the SA should maintain ROEs limited to villains, unguilded, inactives, and in revenge.

Respectfully, it is an honor to be your obedient servant,
***** Chief of Staff, Silver Surfer
Last edited by Silver_Surfer on Mon 14 May, 2012 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

Cruel top gun
Shld lonely spy
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Sun 13 May, 2012 21:22

if you are a role play guild then you are not real....

boring as hell and you give accounts away than you blackmail people to give them back and offer money for it..

if they do not take your dirty money you put them on death sentence

we are not corrupted like you are Silver Surfer

you can't buy loyalty.

Death Lanner is better than you, haz always been. your money means *beep* to me.

========================
"Our CF is to begin May 13th, 07:00 ST"
13.05.12 [VOID] Harper <--- note date of CF (deed complete)
===(negotiating CF, waiting for the CF to take affect, to recruit SA, bad faith negotiations)
===Mon 07 May, 2012 (Ex-SA and Registered Black Shirt pulled Punisher out of SA)
Black Shirts have a Loyalty Oath, Loyalty does not include, recruiting from the SA.
Use SA relations and Black Shirt membership to STEAL members, induce breach of contract,
among other bad acts. Dark Hawk, Padme, Lanner were also Ex-SA.
Its called using friendship, loyalty, and confidences against your own.
01.05.12 Punisher
=======PostSun 29 Apr, 2012 20:26 WAR DEC, shot across bow, ignored.
I did not fall for it then or now, and made threats. Then void hit us, firing first shot.
Sly maneuver, having punisher go inactive, appear dead, as if Account to be deleted.
28.06.11 [SA] Punisher
14.06.11 [SPuD] Punisher went for training,
08.06.11 [SA] Punisher
26.05.11 [VVVS] Punisher SA&VVVS v SHIELD
20.05.11 [SA] Punisher
13.05.11 [SA] <----------- exactly one year,
===============================
draw your own conclusions. nuff said.
Just wanted to let you all know, VOID is now perpetually in cross-hairs.

you are lieing!
"among other bad acts. Dark Hawk, Padme, Lanner were also Ex-SA".
so... if we want to leave SA we get killed. DO NOT JOIN SA THEY ARE TRUE CRIMINALS IN SPACE COPS COSTUMES THE WOLVES AMONGST THE SHEEP !

"Black Shirts have a Loyalty Oath, Loyalty does not include, recruiting from the SA."
SA does not own me, so you gonna kill me for you can't have me?

This is rediculous....
Those men you just named, are my soldiers! MINE and Death Lanners! I lend them to everyone for they are free to go to another guild to get trained better!

every experience they learn is for their best!
In our golden years we have trained hell of warriors and they went to the top ten ranked Guilds.... and I was and am very proud of them!

I am a GM/VICE GM that is proud on my men if they make it to the top ten guilds! I dont want to hold on to them! that is not good for their progress!

I have set them free and they came back to me and Lanny freely.

Those are my friends, wich you can't have!

You are just jealous that I am even better than you Silver Surfer!

How to keep your womenz:
The man considers his woman as valuable property, and he tries hard to keep her fit and wanting, that is: he turns on the desire for him within her. This is, in fact, the root of true slavery.
Silver_Surfer
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Silver_Surfer » Mon 14 May, 2012 16:24

Court Docket No. 18

SA HQ, Fortress Zio

The WAR is over, but CF is not. As soon as the CF with VOID goes into effect, it shall be VOID, repudiating, and of no affect whatsoever, with all current members of void hereby placed on the villains list, until further notice, and four are placed on death row, and hence a target of opportunity, any time, any where, in any guild, in perpetuity. We finally successfully got them to play their hand, through this CF negotiation.

ON DEATH ROW

Death lanner 2016
Master Assassin 240582
Padme Skywalker 164424
Harper 71422

Any time, Any Where, Any Guild (notice to all) for all time.
We are finally getting a good number of perps to hit.
Just when we needed new anvils, alpha villainy did not disappoint.

By order of the @@@@@@ Commander, Mr. Fantastic

****** Chief of Staff Silver Surfer, for
@@@@@@ Commander Mr Fantastic

TIME LINE (read bottom up)
==========================
"Our CF is to begin May 13th, 07:00 ST"

13.05.12 [VOID] Harper <--- note date of CF (deed complete)

===(negotiating CF, waiting for the CF to take affect, to recruit SA, bad faith negotiations)

===Mon 07 May, 2012 (Ex-SA and Registered Black Shirt pulled Punisher out of SA)
Black Shirts have a Loyalty Oath, Loyalty does not include, recruiting from the SA.
Use SA relations and Black Shirt membership to STEAL members, induce breach of contract,
among other bad acts. Dark Hawk, Padme, Lanner were also Ex-SA.
Its called using friendship, loyalty, and confidences against your own. Its called TREASON.

01.05.12 Punisher (Playing dead, but had my pals keep an eye out,
and sure enough, THESE GUYS ARE EASY, pops out of guild, inactive 40 days.

=======29 Apr, 2012 20:26 WAR DEC, shot across bow, ignored.

Sly maneuver, having punisher go inactive, appear dead, as if Account to be deleted.
I did not fall for it then or now, and made threats. Then void hit us, firing first shot.

======Mon 16 Apr, 2012 Torch 1st Job is to ban me from forum, I go covert to observe.
=====Mon 16 Apr, 2012 17:16 So, Torch assume the helm as GM/Diplo
I want to observe the transfer out of the lime light, so I would not have to interface on the boards, and could observe the slow steal.

=====March 20 2012 Punisher stops logging in. (DECEITFUL GAME ON!!)

28.06.11 [SA] Punisher

14.06.11 [SPuD] Punisher went for training,
08.06.11 [SA] Punisher
26.05.11 [VVVS] Punisher SA&VVVS v SHIELD
20.05.11 [SA] Punisher
13.05.11 [SA] <----------- exactly one year,
===============================

lanner weissled out of his agreement
and under guise recruited SA
common decency says you dont recruit from your pals
lanner has no common decency
negotiating cf in bad faith, used to perfect a crime will not stand to protect villainy.

UNCONTROVERTED STATEMENT OF FACTS:
===============
lanner broke promise and did not serve in good faith
dark hawk was recruited by lanner while in SA as a pal
punisher and lanner are RL buddies
lanner got padme to break promise and leave
punisher broke promise and is in void with lanner

Enough is Enough, they will swing.

Docket

The military Tribunal, @@@@@@ MrFantastic, @@@@@ Thing, and ****** Silver Surfer,
met and considered the totality of the circumstances, and came to the conclusion that the on going lies, broken promises, fraud, deceit, has formed a consistent pattern of operations.

The 4 primary perps are hereby sentenced to death.

ON DEATH ROW

Death lanner 2016
Master Assassin 240582
Padme Skywalker 164424
Harper 71422

So found and Adjudged,
@@@@@@ MrFantastic Chief Justice
@@@@@ Thing Associate Justice,
****** Silver Surfer Associate Justice,
all concurring.

Cruel top gun
Shld lonely spy
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Mon 14 May, 2012 20:37

lanner broke promise and did not serve in good faith
dark hawk was recruited by lanner while in SA as a pal
punisher and lanner are RL buddies
lanner got padme to break promise and leave
punisher broke promise and is in void with lanner

I disagree, totally.

Lanner was free to go wherever he wants
dark hawk just joined his friend
punisher and lanner are RL Buddies so that is no crime
Padme went back to SA to give back what she only BOROWED !!!
punisher broke promise but is NOT in VOID, Punisher gave up to a friend from DELTA.

you broke a promis too.
You know that I wanted to b with Lanner. So I was honest. You knew i was not happy in SA how you all treated me as filth. If you do keep treating peeps as filth it is normal they want to go away!

So treat your members with RESPECT so they wont break any vows and promises SS !

Remove the Death Warrant.
For it is your own fault we went away!
Not Death Lanners fault!

You keep DISRESPECTING me... how do you expect loyalty in return?

I even RESPECT my enemies...

Right guys?

YOU, SS are such a coward you do believe in your own lies, and you do not want to listen to any reasonable fact i am throwing at your face!

ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG THIS TIME FOR ONCE!
you keep denying it...

I AM RIGHT!

YOU DISRESPECT EVERYBODY

so you do not gain loyalty by that, not with your money.

you just lost the only friend that was not out for your money, who liked you as you are. and did gave back what she took

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

admit you were wrong SS.

and stop this WAR.

How to keep your womenz:
Silver_Surfer
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Silver_Surfer » Sat 19 May, 2012 15:44

From day 1, SA proclaimed that laws may be broken, BY ANYONE, to punish villainy, the Prime Directive. If you play fair, (no out of war hits, for example) we are your pals.
Cross the line, and we get really retarded about things.

Being Alpha self-proclaimed keystone cops, we get allot of abuse, both here and in game. Many love to hit the SA for the notoriety and infamy it brings. Kinda like gunslingers in the old west. So, we get hit allot by allot of different folks. Its a given.

To compensate for the treacherous road we follow, bounty hunters, punishers, spankers, assassins, mercenaries, black shirts, who ever, can break the rules, AND SPANK VILLAINY, the prime directive, with impunity, free from prosecution, and actually praised for it, because this is where a RIGHTEOUS KOS is earned, by a spanker willing to BREAK THE RULES to fulfill his obligation to smite evil where ever found, and thus, in the SA, and KOS is a badge of honor.

Example.

Perp A in guild [A]
Guilds v [C] at war
Guildie smacks Perp A of [A] OUT OF WAR,
[A] KOSes Guildie, SA issues praise for the OoW, which normally scores an evil point,
but here, Guildie gets a pass on BREAKING THE FREAKING RULES. Think of it as a little perk for being a noble enforcer.

In the current case, VOID leadership are the worst of the lot, DEATH ROW perps, and violating a CF, THE RULES, with respect to them, to punish villainy, we grant ourselves a pass. Thus using a dirty trick to enforce HONORABLE WAR. :bleh:

The tragedy here is that VOID's leaderships has yet to issue formal perma KOSes on the SA, thus rendering the dirty trick, only partially fun and glorious.
===============
[=DA=] Machine vs. [VOID] Gazereth losses: 9,930 / 10,000
It appears these two have a private war going on.

DA and VOID are not at war. Void claims to be at WAR with SA, which war the SA does not recognize, but merely defense of the death sentence. But even if, one would consider it an OUT OF WAR HIT, DA gets a pass.
3 reasons.
1st: This is a hit by a < 30 lvl. All under 30 lvls are immune from prosecution as villains.
They get that initial learning curve grace.
2nd: Peeps can have private wars betwix themselves, its allowed.
3rd: Void leadership are perps, ordered their guildies to defeat the JUST death sentences.
While not directly hitting a perp, it is hitting guildies ordered to defeat the death sentences.
So, even if an OoW war hit, and if DA would have been over 30 lvl,
SA would still grant a pass (another dirty trick) for violating hit on defenders of the condemned. SA approves. Bravo Machine.
So, what did we learn, Childrens?
You get on the villain list, and no holds barred.
====

As MOTHER is just trashing the three SA thread, and the MODs do nothing about it,
will just continue to post in this post ...

Last edited by Silver_Surfer on Wed 27 Jun, 2012 14:34, edited 2 times in total.

Cruel top gun
Shld lonely spy
master of disaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby master of disaster » Sun 20 May, 2012 21:37

Silver_Surfer wrote:From day 1, SA proclaimed that laws may be broken, BY ANYONE, to punish villainy, the Prime Directive. If you play fair, (no out of war hits, for example) we are your pals.
Cross the line, and we get really retarded about things.

Being Alpha self-proclaimed keystone cops, we get allot of abuse, both here and in game. Many love to hit the SA for the notoriety and infamy it brings. Kinda like gunslingers in the old west. So, we get hit allot by allot of different folks. Its a given.

To compensate for the treacherous road we follow, bounty hunters, punishers, spankers, assassins, mercenaries, black shirts, who ever, can break the rules, AND SPANK VILLAINY, the prime directive, with impunity, free from prosecution, and actually praised for it, because this is where a RIGHTEOUS KOS is earned, by a spanker willing to BREAK THE RULES to fulfill his obligation to smite evil where ever found, and thus, in the SA, and KOS is a badge of honor.

Example.

Perp A in guild [A]
Guilds v [C] at war
Guildie smacks Perp A of [A] OUT OF WAR,
[A] KOSes Guildie, SA issues praise for the OoW, which normally scores an evil point,
but here, Guildie gets a pass on BREAKING THE FREAKING RULES. Think of it as a little perk for being a noble enforcer.

In the current case, VOID leadership are the worst of the lot, DEATH ROW perps, and violating a CF, THE RULES, with respect to them, to punish villainy, we grant ourselves a pass. Thus using a dirty trick to enforce HONORABLE WAR. :bleh:

The tragedy here is that VOID's leaderships has yet to issue formal perma KOSes on the SA, thus rendering the dirty trick, only partially fun and glorious.
===============
[=DA=] Machine vs. [VOID] Gazereth losses: 9,930 / 10,000
It appears these two have a private war going on.

DA and VOID are not at war. Void claims to be at WAR with SA, which war the SA does not recognize, but merely defense of the death sentence. But even if, one would consider it an OUT OF WAR HIT, DA gets a pass.
3 reasons.
1st: This is a hit by a < 30 lvl. All under 30 lvls are immune from prosecution as villains.
They get that initial learning curve grace.
2nd: Peeps can have private wars betwix themselves, its allowed.
3rd: Void leadership are perps, ordered their guildies to defeat the JUST death sentences.
While not directly hitting a perp, it is hitting guildies ordered to defeat the death sentences.
So, even if an OoW war hit, and if DA would have been over 30 lvl,
SA would still grant a pass (another dirty trick) for violating hit on defenders of the condemned. SA approves. Bravo Machine.
So, what did we learn, Childrens?
You get on the villain list, and no holds barred.
====

Thus using a dirty trick to enforce HONORABLE WAR. :bleh:
lol you fight a war with honor ? o and we did not ask you to recognize our war with you ... as for DA hitting us we can take care of our diplo business and i do not recall asking for your help ....

THING
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby THING » Thu 24 May, 2012 14:35

SA HQ, Fortress Zio
Court Marshal, SA v ★ Brigadier General Carnage
By Judgment of the Military Tribunal, ★★★★★★ Commander MrFantastic, ★★★★★ Field Marshal Thing, and ****** Chief of Staff Silver Surfer, ★ Brigadier General Carnage has been adjudged guilty of disobeying direct high command orders, to wit, target package restriction by the Commander and Vice Commander, as duly posted on the announcement board.
This notice of Court Marshal shall appear in the SA official records.
For the unauthorized hit by★ Brigadier General Carnage on OOTW, ★ Brigadier General Carnage he is demoted to ** Lt Colonel and relieved of III Corps Command.
***** Brigadier Deadpool is appointed to command of III Corps.
SO ORDERED

★★★★★ Commandant Captian America Commanding the Army of the Righteou
Last edited by THING on Fri 25 May, 2012 01:46, edited 1 time in total.

★★★★★ Field Marshal
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Thu 24 May, 2012 21:12

Oppose...

KOS on all VOID members are uncalled for....

please take that back!

How to keep your womenz:

Return to “Role-Play”