Is this the end of the SA empire???? NEWSFLASH -------------

Role-playing only. No out-of-character posts.

Moderator: Role-Play Moderator

Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: I do not represent any guild

Re: Is this the end of the SA empire???? NEWSFLASH ---------

Postby Mother » Thu 10 May, 2012 00:04

Padme is very confused and sad and angry at the same time.

She is torn between SA guild and her own Guild.
Must she betray her friendship with SS or with Death Lanner.

Only an apology letter sent to Human Torch was enough to stop the bloody war. but the letter got lost.....

Intern Conflict is within her.... the civil war II became a normal war.... she knows too much what would happen....

She is pondering to go elsewhere and lock herself up somewhere till the war is over for the letter is lost, and she can't take sides.

Also Death Lanner did not pop the question so she is still fair game for everyone... yet she is promised to a dear friend of Death Lanner... but her husband to b got called away to serve his King in Server War.

Padme does not know if her husband to be will come back to her or die in the battlefields.

The fact is everybody knows that if she ever gets married to b made a honourable woman out of her, the poor dude will come in second place. That she tells everyone and that is perhaps the reason why SS still wants to kill Death Lanner.

If Death Lanner is dead... the nr 1 place would become vacant.

More killings are made and Padme becomes more desperate....

How to keep your womenz:
The man considers his woman as valuable property, and he tries hard to keep her fit and wanting, that is: he turns on the desire for him within her. This is, in fact, the root of true slavery.
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Fri 25 May, 2012 16:53

Anakin: You call this diplomacy? Padme: No, aggressive negotiations!

the vendetta Death Lanner vs Silver Surfer is.... getting so outta hand.
ImageSilver Surfer ImageDeath Lanner
Padme got defeated but she survives the attack for Cowboy Billy rode into the Battlefield with his fierce stallion and scooped her up on the horse and both rode away to the sunset.

SS and Death Lanner watches them escaping.... totally supprized.

Back at the Saloon, Billy got a phonecall... obviously... Billy and Silver Surfer had an agreement...
Padme thought she was saved.... yes from Death.... but Billy accompanied her into the OOTW County Jail.

OOTW friendly boys and galls but doing their jobs, protecting Lady Padme.....

Silver Surfer can't murder her anymore. But Death Lanner still out there in the Battlefields...

Will the ever come together again, or will Death Lanner die in combat.... and leave Padme alone .... in grief?

Death Lanners friend does not know what is happening he visited her briefly in jail.... but he does not know Billy wants Padme too.

Padme accepts her faith.... and although she is worried to death bout Death Lanner and his best comrade.... she can't resist the charms of Billy the Kid.

letters of war going back and forth.... and she writes goodbye to Death Lanner and his comrade too ,and hopes both come safe and sound back to her... .she mentioned also she chooses to be with Billy , and apologized to them.....for the lost love. She fires them up one more time, :
fight Death Lanner fight Comrade.... survive and come back! If you die, be asure I am in good hands... don't you worry bout me....
that were her last words

a week letters of war going back and forth... then the writings stopped....
the sweet memory still lingers in her mind

Did Silver Surfer finally get what he wanted? Death Lanner outta the picture?

To be continiued....

How to keep your womenz:
The man considers his woman as valuable property, and he tries hard to keep her fit and wanting, that is: he turns on the desire for him within her. This is, in fact, the root of true slavery.
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Brogren » Sat 26 May, 2012 09:36

Wat

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Tue 29 May, 2012 00:52

Padme is unhappy her favourite men are now enemies to the death....
she is pining away at OOTW prison... and Billy is trying hard to sheer her up. He is been kind and lets her wonder around freely in his home.

She is missing Death Lanner and Silver Surfer too....

where were the times... the good times when they all rode out for glorious battles... when Padme awaited them home... and heared their stories at campfire.
Those were the times...
The good times r forgotten now by those fighting cocks.... accusations thrown back and forth... what treason? you were so close? where is the brotherlove?

SS returned her letters unopened... did she broke his heart by aloping with Death Lanner?
Death Lanner only writes her that SS does not wanna make peace, that ship has sailed...

Now that INCA Warlord ordered her to forward the truth... made her more uncertain.

Darth SoulReaper that KOS'd her when she was Little Padme, and Little Padme deleted account made such trouble the huge lagging SW happened... and killed DSR's Guild. All that for her.

Darth SoulReaper claimed her... and became her Master. Lanner and DSR tamed her.... and it was DSR that ordered her to go to his friend Death Lanner and to VOID.

It was an direct order and she could not refuse. She did not wanna hurt SS, therefor she brought back the wonderfull black charger back home to SA stables. She did not wanna desert... she asked for another job at the Black Shirts Army.

She wanted to be with her lover and also to be with SS serving him.... DSR had no problems with being in VOID and working with SS... for she wanted peace between VOID and SA.

It is what personal allies do?

So when you're near me darlings can't you hear me !
SOS... Silver Surfer... please bring me home...to SA if you both made peace. Or will OOTW be my steady home in the future? Do you and Lanny no longer love me anymore?
For I can't pick sides for I love you both... please make peace or I will never return home.
Is that what you both want? Me out of the picture? If it is so, please do not leave me hanging on so I can start a new life with Billy. I have to break up with you both then if u do not make TRUCE and WHITE PEACE. For it is killing me inside and I want to live! I have so much to give!

Master DSR please do understand, the ball is in their camp! I can't return home if this continiues! So OOTW will b my new home. Everybody need a base camp! Also Padme!

How to keep your womenz:
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Tue 05 Jun, 2012 01:54

a week past by and no letters from SS or Death Lanner....
Working my butt off in OOTW...

did my first fleetkill :)

suicided my fleet to kill the threat of our OOTW war... i don't care, i rebuild.
out of combat, I do scouting. just to try to keep my mind of SS or Death Lanner.
When I am alone, and work is done
then the hurt swells up.

I can never return home, if there is no peace. SS will never allow me to get back with DL again!
why is he so cruel? Did he love me too much? but i told him DL is my nr1 and always will be. I never lied!

I am totally cut off. So I have to move on... without Lanner... without SS as friend....

In days i work hard, at nights in my cell i cry. Billy knows that i am unhappy but he does not wanna lock me up completely.... I am free to go... but ... i don't wanna die!

I look at my pics that are hanging on the wall... bye Family... you will never reunite again.
I give up hope. I am gonna b Queen of OOTW. fight it out... and come back with reasonable terms .... of peace.

or stay outta my life! this pain it is killing me. This is the END.

I must survive....

How to keep your womenz:
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Sun 10 Jun, 2012 19:42

Padme is busy watching the friendly battle between OOTW , ANIME and AND

but still she is locked up like Guinevere , the once promised to ARTHUR... aloped with Sir Lancelot...
looks the same ... lovestory.... SS pissed at DL, Padmes... Sir Lancelot.

but in the end Arthur(SS) dies and the Kingdom will fall.

Will the SA vs VOID war... end like Arthurs and Guivevere's story?

How to keep your womenz:
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Thu 21 Jun, 2012 00:30

Ow dear... emergency made me do jailbreak! I snugged outta the OOTW County Jail to get into VOID again.
Lanners comrade broke up the engagement with me.
So I am a free woman again... sigh...

I packed up my things that I left in VOIDS castle, for I do not c any reason to stay there. The Castle is empty without My Lanny.

I look over my shoulder once more... as I ride to the sunset going back to OOTW CountyJail.

The stallion, i will not bring it back. He is dear to me, and the only thing that is left of what I had.... the stallion is heritage. I keep it and groom it good! :)

I am a Cowgall, on a fierce steed I ride, and I am wanted... dead or alive.

As I going to check into OOTW County Jail... I have to pass CRUEL domain first... for storm is upcoming and I have to shelter for the night. I am glad AlphaGods kept me safe during my trip.

I surrender myself freely again.. Cruel Lords gonna accompagny me...tomorrow to OOTW CountyJail.

How to keep your womenz:
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Sat 23 Jun, 2012 00:58

Silly fighting between my ex and VOID.

I am watching this closer with my Stargazer telescope.
Idk what is going on but ex is really getting suicidal.

and hop! he rides in with his Charger back to the S/A stable!
how funny is this?

Why S/A and not OOTW? this is the place for outlaws like me.
I think he is scared that i would knock him down with my soapbar in sock if he is gonna b locked up with me in CountyJail !

Poor guy!
now he haz to deal with SS , who is equal on the scale of crazyness with me!

to be continiued!

How to keep your womenz:
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Sun 24 Jun, 2012 22:33

Death Lanner is MIA !!! (missing in action)

*cries*

I hope SS has a heart and stop the thingies he is going with us.

Every single day
I think of the times
When you were still mine
And I'm blue
Got to get away
Get you out of my mind
I'm caught up in time
And I'm blue
I don't miss all the fun that we had
You were always around me

Where are you now
I need you now
If you were around
It would be alright

Living on my own
I know I'm to blame
I'm locked in my chains
And you're free

Fallen like a stone
I'm down on the ground
I'm tied up and bound
And you're free
I don't miss all the fun that we had
You were always around me

Where are you now
I need you now
If you were around it would be alright

i must b strong, for him... but idk if i can manage that. he was there when i was lost... now
comrades of lanny stand my by... can we meet after SW?

grieving for my brother in arms... where are you?

How to keep your womenz:
Mother
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Mother » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 16:29

Padme rides out into the night.... looking for her man..... going to the old VOID's camp.
She wants to c the body, for else she can't make closure properly.Death Lanner missing for weeks now.

She waves with her torch, looking for leads... as she dismounts her horse....

there, a sparky thing.... she gets closer to c what it is....

the ring

crying , she combs out the parameters of the found object... and then she sees a finger sticking out the ground. she jumps on the heap lose sand and digs out more and more with her bare hands, crying still....

there he lies... stabbed to death, she noticed. she looks around still looking for more lead... as she sees a point of paper or something sticking out.. a tiny bush.

she investigates it closer, and she discovers a letter.

"To Padme,
DL is killed for his sins,
I am not sorry for your loss,
signed, SS"

In anger and dispear, she screams out... her echo goes further down the valley.

the end.

How to keep your womenz:
parr1979

Postby parr1979 » Tue 10 Jul, 2012 21:20

Mhmmm that popcorn sure tastes good. :P

Return to “Role-Play”