MIA now FIA

Role-playing only. No out-of-character posts.

Moderator: Role-Play Moderator

MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

MIA now FIA

Postby MC. » Fri 15 Jun, 2012 10:23

As cortana heard the ship shudder,she new something was wrong '' not now, not here'' cortanas image came out of a holo port and came together as a purple woman in her early 20s,her body slim and markings rose up and down her body. the ship shudders again as cortana is reading scans of the surrounding area, she could scan further but the communications tower had been lost at the ark and can only relie on boosting the internal sensors. the ship shudders again and this time a explosion '' CHIEF'' cortana starts scanning around the room as if she is thinking. a red lights flashes on the cryo tube, chief is being fast thawed out, normal thawing takes 15 minutes and in emergencys it can be done in less then 10, john is about to be the first person to have a 5 minute thaw out. ''WAKE UP JOHN'' the ship starts to rumble as if being dragged by a huge force ''JOHN I NEED YOU'' after a couple of minutes when cortana started the thawing process,john starts to hear cortana and her crys for help '' WAKE UP JOHN I NEED YOU'', johns heart is pumping and his body is warming up ''PLEASE JOHN WAKE UP'' johns mind is racing, his heart is beating 200 times a minute. lights flash as johns body is warming up. ''COME ON COME ON COME ON'' as the last light turns off the door to the cryotube comes blasting open,as if a bomb just went off inside it. john blast out of the cryotube and his eyes set on cortana.an explosion rips through a door to johns right. cortana says '' john'' john replys ''im here'' he pulls the disk cortana is in and inserts it into a port at the back of his helmet. john always liked the feeling of cortana taking over his body.like a cold flow of water trickle down his whole body as cortana connected herself with his brain. cortana ''GO'' john turns to his right and blast his way down a corridor where the door just exploded,his jetpack working to its fullest as he dodges out railings and bits of metal, he grabs a grenade pistol with expert timing as he barrel rolls through a couple of rafters, he fires its single round, a grenade shoots out and blasts open a airlocked door,chief comes flying through the fire and smoke and stops himself from falling into space as he see's a bright blue light coming from a planet infront of him,the ship is being dragged into it that planet. john takes a moment to breath,his body is stinging head to toe from the fast thaw,cortana new he was in pain and new any normal person would need medical attention fast,infact most people would of died, but john aint most people.

To be continued November 6 2012.....
Last edited by MC. on Fri 15 Jun, 2012 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
Ory'Hara
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: MIA now FIA

Postby Ory'Hara » Fri 15 Jun, 2012 14:42

[ooc]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deGwykkr2z8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shh, no one will ever know... :paranoid:

[/ooc]

MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: MIA now FIA

Postby MC. » Fri 15 Jun, 2012 14:56

Ory'Hara wrote:[ooc]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deGwykkr2z8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shh, no one will ever know... :paranoid:

[/ooc]
im happy you posted that link :) i even got excited watching it after reading what i put.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.

Return to “Role-Play”