Ch1: Nexus Insurgence

Role-playing only. No out-of-character posts.

Moderator: Role-Play Moderator

Avadon
Suspended User
Suspended User
Galaxy: Helion

Ch1: Nexus Insurgence

Postby Avadon » Sun 18 Aug, 2013 18:03

This is but a writing involving my actions in the main AE game, RP version.
I will state the RP writings of the others in that matter with this game as well.
But this is a crusading project to, in every server, bring the light of the nexus into focus.

Ch1: The 'Insider'

As Thallen Doervis entered the first of many servers, he pondered the difficulty of convincing/forcing the entirety of AE's forces to surrender to his presently-non existent empire.
It seemed to be an impossible task. Prove that he, undeniably, was the equivalent of 'the quezaks hadarak' in relation to dune, making the foundations for proving that other realities exited
out there, whether they could accept that or not. Then, having convinced them to accept that step, develop a gate to the unifying force that would have a serious supernatural impact not just
in that reality, but all the realities - and then some.

An impossibility at best, so some would think to say. But he had witnessed with his own eyes, his own core essence, in the eyes of the person writing this, that such a reality DID exist - linking
this reality to those realities. So, all he had to do is prove his reputation, not the one on the mortal shell - but his own reputation - in those games.

Fortunately, the shroud protected him, because the mortal world couldn't see that reality - unless they were bound by such as well.

I have no respect for those who don't care about TRUTH. Not mine, not yours, but REAL truths.
The emotional opposition level of the game & forums is presently 98% - so WAKE UP AND CULL THE THORNS around yourselves.
Avadon
Suspended User
Suspended User
Galaxy: Helion

Re: Ch1: Nexus Insurgence

Postby Avadon » Sun 18 Aug, 2013 18:54

The ship had been seriously damaged in the place he had landed. He had to find some very rare and powerful resources if he was to re-develop the trans-dimensional technologies.
It was highly likely that he would have to scour countless planets to find such resources, if they existed.

A task that could take years in it's own right. But at least every other technology had remained intact... allowing for the planet to be colonized.

I have no respect for those who don't care about TRUTH. Not mine, not yours, but REAL truths.
The emotional opposition level of the game & forums is presently 98% - so WAKE UP AND CULL THE THORNS around yourselves.

Return to “Role-Play”