Jenie Visit To Grechins

Role-playing only. No out-of-character posts.

Moderator: Role-Play Moderator

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Jenie Visit To Grechins

Postby Lord Ted » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 21:32

As the months progressed to spring the Queen Kiya spent more time with the senate as the weather allowed them to meet in more comfortable settings. As spring came however, so did the the drama of running a senate. The senate has grown to incorporate the tribes that swore allegiance to the Queen and Grechin. This allowed a greater diversity of members ranging from not just men of old families but women of lesser known realms of the woods, even swamp lands. A great cultural change had occurred under Queen Kiya's reign thus far, year 555440. The Queen had allowed for a rapid growth of the regions that are under control of the cities policies, thus bringing in a wider array of products, and idea's. The senate however had stayed true to the original founding principals since Queen Kristine allowed a senate to exist.

There was a rather normal level of bickering within the senate halls, not much different than the regular days of the winter when a light affair was being discussed. However more of the tribes were being inducted into the senate, this allowed some of the senior members to grumble about changes that were being forced onto them. This day a large matriarchal tribe was being inducted. Jenie the Queen was known for two things, manipulation, and beauty. The men of the court all knew this, but when they saw her face and they way she smiled they rejected the notion that they were being played, and allowed themselves to believe any story she suggested to them.

"Greetings Jenin, my family has been here for some time.." A young senate seat holder from a old family began to talk to her, but got cut off by another man of different color from a tribe that once had been enemies with hers. "My apologies for the past Queen," He said.

The title he had presented her didn't even phase the oldest members of the court, calling someone else a Queen within city walls was a taboo, but a beautiful face makes most men forget all notions of tradition. The guard had not heard this comment otherwise they would have kill the man on the spot, even if it sparked a war. Jenin only smiled and continued to walk, she knew her silence brought her envy and built her charm. By the time Jenie found a spot to sit, to be fair one of the men got up and allowed her a spot in his seat, Queen Kiya had entered into the senate and all had grown silent. Kiya took a stand and addressed the crowd, "Greetings, it has been a long winter, but the spring allows us to deal with entrances of new tribes, may all tribes being inducted come to the stand." Without hesitation the varies Queens and Kings of different tries approached the stand. "Do you swear loyalty to Grechins?" All tribes answered yes. "Do you uphold the traditions of Grechins and promise to use our technology to build up your own tribes to become more in line with the image of Grechin?" They all answered yes. "Grechin allows this, and I allow this in respect to Grechin, all tribes may sit, they are inducted."

Kiya moved into her seat to see how the rest of the senate progressed and what issues would arise. She noticed a trend that when she heard Jenie talk, all grew silent, and the young men agreed. She frankly only thought half of what Jenie said was credible, and the other half completely based on Tressur idea's, which would have no place in Grechins.

At the end of the senate phase Kiya sent out a request to Jenie that they would officially met in her throne room. As she moved to the throne room she turned to her guard captain, "what is known of this Jenie?"

Her guard captain at a loss for words brought up the only thing he knew, "she is known for taking to bed far too many men. Most of her diplomacy is in a bed, ending with a knife. That is what I know."

The queen took this to note and a fear of her power questions due to her beauty creeped into her mind. As Kiya took her place Jenie was at the door requesting permission to enter. Kiya nodded but was fearful of the result of this conversation. "You may enter."

Jenie stepped forward, he walk was slow and she almost tripped over her own feet twice. Once she found a spot to stand before the queen, and bowed out of respect.

"There is quite a stir about you Jenie." Kiya looked down on Jenie she was younger than Kiya originally believed, from afar this lady looked to be in her mid life, but she looked absolutely beautiful and full of youth. She looks no older than 25 years, if that. "How long have you been in power of your tribe."

Jenie looked up, "My Queen, in private I am a more casual speaker, my apologies if my tone annoys you, at any point you can request a change. Queen, If that is what you rather me called." A small smile lifted up her face, and disappeared as quickly as it came, she looked nervous. "Alright you see many of the court, well the men, they pay a lot of attention to me. I feel pressured to talk a lot." She smiled again and fell back into her state of nervousness.

Kiya looked her over, "you can be casual, but you must understand my tone comes with me from birth. I noticed that, which is fine, but some of the things you say are not Grechin idea's but oppose us."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry, really. You see, I was a captive in Tressur from the age of 4 to the age of 17, 13 years is a long time, and well they treated me poorly, and I just learned a lot of things from listening. I am really sorry if some of that spilled over." She looked worried as if death was calling at her doorstep.

"I wish I knew this prior, my ambassador made no mention of this, and neither did your ambassador." Kiya believed her story, but wish she was warned of this.

"Few know this. I escaped, changed my name, and went to a new tribe, and they made me queen only a short while ago. I did not think of showing my past when negotiations were going on." Tears were in her eyes.

"It is okay. I hear you are a exceptional warrior. Any truth to that."

"I am a great warriors my queen, just not on the battle field. Well not big battlefield, but a small fight yes. I am better working on my own, going behind enemy lines. Think of it like this, I am good with a sword, but with a knife and a few words. There is none better." Jenie felt as if she had an opening to make up for her past, her glow was uplifting to the rest of the room.

"I want you to join my guard, I know you are a Queen, and this may seem a bit befitting of you, as a queen of your people. This is a high standing though in our cultural, higher than a standing as queen of a tribe. We are asking a representative from each tribe be present. You can be present for your tribe, hand your power to a family member." Kiya was interested if Jenie would see what Kiya was attempting.

Jenie however could not see that Kiya wanted her out of power, without hesitation the previously teary eyed Jenie glowed brighter than the sun, "yes, I can do that."

"Dismissed." Kiya shouted. Jenie bowed and turned around to quickly walk away, on her way out she tripped over one of the guards.

Lord Ted
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [III]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Jenie Visit To Grechins

Postby Lord Ted » Sun 13 Jul, 2014 16:56

alright i finished Jenie's entrance. When I got time I am going to add more.

Return to “Role-Play”