the RP Anatomy of your race

Role-playing only. No out-of-character posts.

Moderator: Role-Play Moderator

Sir-Blake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [TSD]
Galaxy: Gamma

the RP Anatomy of your race

Postby Sir-Blake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 01:37

This is a Topic that goes along with The RP History of your Empire. This group is made to share info about you and your race. My race is the Race of Aridaria.
Note: I will try to add Pictures of what my race looks like.

Subject: The Aridarian
Skeleton: Built to withstand great stress and pressure
Skin: Blue to a Pale Blue, Green to Light-Green, and Orange to a peachy color.
Looks: Looks smiler to the Daenei of W.O.W., But is about a foot taller. (Before turned into the Outlands Daenei)
Eyes: Green, Blue, and Brown
Mind: Highly evolved. Can use Psychokinetic powers.
Muscular System: Over 500 muscles
Blood: Varies depending on skin color.
Hands: 2 fingers and a thumb (4 total carpals in the Aridarian Hand). Hands are bigger for gripping things harder.
Feet: 5 Thick toes with a foot that doesnt rest like a Humans. Back of the foot rises off the ground naturally by 2 inches as if wearing high-heels.
Leg is built like a humans but built stronger for enhanced kicking and running.
Hearing: Hearing slightly better than humans, have about 10% more hearing capabilities.
Sight is the equivalent to the humans. Can be altered with genetic modification or enhancing ocular implants.
Smelling is the same equal to Humans.

Subject: Captain Blake
Height: 7 feet 2 inches
Weight: 346 lbs (98% muscle)
Skin: Blue
Eyes: Green
Blood: Blue
Psychokinetic Ability: Moderate to Advanced, though not used often.
Left Eye: Optical Enhancement #23 - Detects vitality of user, Detects distance of centerpoint, Can switch to night vision (green-black) and Thermal vision.
Right Eye: Optical Enhancement #11 - has the ability to zoom up to 200X.

Psychical Abilities:
Punch: Delivers 1000 ppsi
Lifting Power: 1250 lbs
Running Speed: 20 mph
Kicking Power: 1500 ppsi
Jumping: 5-6 feet off the ground

Mental Abilities:
Mental Hammer - Delivers a powerful blow from a distance using intense concentration of the mind.
Lift - Telekenetically lifts an object off the ground, and possibly an organic body.
Surge: Sends powerful waves of pain to a foe.
Deflection: Using forces of the mind to alter the course of a projectile or weapon away from your body.
Last edited by Sir-Blake on Wed 17 Sep, 2008 01:00, edited 2 times in total.

Sir-Blake wrote:
Sir-Blake wrote:I DONT EVEN HAVE TO READ THIS

/facepalm
Still only 2 rep. T_T
pyrojake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: S3D
Galaxy: Beta

Re: the RP Anatomy of your race

Postby pyrojake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 03:20

Subject: The Vampire
Skeleton: Human buildup, faster recovery system
Skin: Pale-slightly tanned, depending on how long the subject has been a vampire for. First hundred years equivalent to normal skin, then it starts to become moderately pale,
Looks: Normal human, except larger cannine teeth, (fangs) Some vampires were black robes to avoid sunlight
Eyes: normal colored, however the presense of red or black eyes seems to show an advanced level of vampirism
Mind: above average: Some tendencies of the vampire would show that they gain the ability to process knowledge at a faster pace
Muscular System: No change from human appearance, but even the slightest muscles have much more strength than the average human
Blood: Red
Hands: Human
Feet: Human
Hearing: Highly advanced, more than 200% over a humans hearing
Sight: Highly advanced, ability to see in dark by using their intellect to form even the slightest shadows of night into perfect view
Smell: Highly advanced, more than 125% human smell

Subject: Adrian
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 153 lbs
Skin: slight tan
Eyes: red, change black in times of great stress
Blood: Red
Psychokinetic Ability: Above average: By using his intellect, and study of peoples movements, he can form a sense of what they might be thinking

Psychical Abilities:
Punch: Delivers unknown/untested
Lifting Power: unknown/untested
Running Speed: uncalculatable, theorized that speed is equivalent to that of light, and therefore follows the laws of the speed of light (If light was to move one inch, it would take an estimated 1/100th of a second, however if it were to move 100 yards, it would take 1/100th of a second. Therefore it is theorized that by moving at the speed of light, in order to come to its actuallity, it slows down the speed of a second)
Kicking Power: unknown/untested
Jumping: theorized maximum jumping height: 100 yards

Mental Abilities:
Ability to comprehend at a fast pace
all other studies with a vampires mental capacities have come to be inconclusive.

Sir-Blake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Sir-Blake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 03:41

[ooc]Wow, thats a freakin' God-Mod. speed of light? lol.
Anyways, i take it your race is that of vampiric nature?[/ooc]

Sir-Blake wrote:

/facepalm
Still only 2 rep. T_T
pyrojake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pyrojake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 03:55

[ooc]
actually its more of the characteristics in my story that I'm writing... :)
here is the link for for it... viewtopic.php?t=15590&start=0
but yea, i would have to say that the vampire race would be my race of choice, and I think soon I'll post up the history of it in your other thread :) /ooc

Sir-Blake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Sir-Blake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 04:02

[ooc]cool.... I would love to see how my guy in his Omega suit (better version of the mjolnir suit that mastercheif wears) would do against you're godmodded speed demon. lol[/ooc]

Sir-Blake wrote:

/facepalm
Still only 2 rep. T_T
pyrojake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pyrojake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 04:08

well, the speed varies from person to person, you really should read the story to get a better feel for the vampire race... as there is a lot of corruption in it and some extreme power differences between different states of vampires... ex. the black eyed vampires are those that have obtained the "true vampire powers" which are much stronger/faster than regular vampires and then theres more but I don't wanna give the story away :)

Sir-Blake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Sir-Blake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 04:11

[ooc] nice. Same here, if you read the RP history of the Aridarian empire, you would probably get that the 'Emperor', who so graciously died saving his people, was the the greatest one of the whole empire. Incredible psychic abilities as well as physical, shame he had to die using it.

Sir-Blake wrote:

/facepalm
Still only 2 rep. T_T
pyrojake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pyrojake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 04:16

/ooc I will get around to it, but tonight I'm trying to finish writing the next chapter of my story, but I will definately get around to reading it, and don't worry I know where it is, and breezed through it on your other thread, mostly cuz I was just seeing what that thread was about :)

Sir-Blake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Sir-Blake » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 04:18

pyrojake wrote:/ooc I will get around to it, but tonight I'm trying to finish writing the next chapter of my story, but I will definately get around to reading it, and don't worry I know where it is, and breezed through it on your other thread, mostly cuz I was just seeing what that thread was about :)
[ooc]lol, smooth[/ooc]

Sir-Blake wrote:

/facepalm
Still only 2 rep. T_T
Aldaris
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Aldaris » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 12:03

Subject: The aldarian
Skeleton: humanoid.
Skin: ranging from western human pinkish to white-ish grey
Looks: protoss like (2 knees per leg,(those knees allow the leg to be extended, doing this at high speed allows for some impressive kicks, and also improves running speed) long head, but no nerve appendages)
Eyes: glowing blue, light red, or slightly green, combinations are common
Mind: they're smart, alternate aldarians (see archangel) are slightly telepathic
Muscular System: pretty strong, not extremely compared to humans though.
Blood: Blue.
Hands: humanoid hands, but there is a thumb on both sides of the hand
Feet: 4 'sides' (a side is comaparable to the long bit of a human foot, only without toes.) in an X shape
Hearing: humanoid, but it can be shut of.
Sight: good, with good night vision, they don't need torches as the light provided by their eyes tends to be enough
Smelling: not very good.
extra: natural harmony with energy, their bones and eyes require a constant stream of energy to remain functional, aldarians can absorb normal radiation or pull the energy out of certain power crystals.
Last edited by Aldaris on Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:36, edited 2 times in total.

Terra6 wrote:I prowl the night in a plastic suit.
Wanye Nylund wrote:Oort Cloud is flooded. Do you want to ford the river, or wait?
Guilty Spark wrote:The more oestrogen you take, the more vaginas you grow.
Sajuuk-Khar

Postby Sajuuk-Khar » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 21:40

Race

Species: Ku'taan
Skeleton: Humanoid skeleton, thick bones andhighly resistant to damage
Skin: Thick reptilian skin with a light yellowish-gray colour with a green hue
Looks:

Eyes: Yellow, Gray, Brown, Green
Mind: Slightly below average intelligence compared to humans. They learn languages very fast and are very good at adapting to different surroundings, but they are very poor at inventing their own technologies.
Muscular System: Highly developed, about 5-6 times stronger as an average human.
Blood: Lumiencent Green
Hands: 5 fingers, but they have claws instead of nails
Feet: 5 toes, but claws instead of nails
Hearing: Highly evolved hearing.
Sight: Infrared.
Smell: Highly evolved sense of smell

Mental Abilities:
None
Last edited by Sajuuk-Khar on Wed 05 Mar, 2008 22:59, edited 7 times in total.

"The Warriors of the Fringe will never be defeated."
Solarian
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Location: [quote="doobs"]As usual Solarian wins this thread.[/quote]

Postby Solarian » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 22:56

Subject: Humans

Overview

human beings, are bipedal primates belonging to the mammalian species Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man") in the family Hominidae (the great apes). Compared to other living organisms on Earth, humans have a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, and introspection. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees their upper limbs for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species.

Like most primates, humans are social by nature; however, humans are particularly adept at utilizing systems of communication for self-expression, the exchange of ideas, and organization. Humans create complex social structures composed of cooperating and competing groups, ranging in scale from small families and partnerships to species-wide political, scientific and economic unions. Social interactions between humans have also established an extremely wide variety of traditions, rituals, ethics, values, social norms, and laws which form the basis of human society. Humans also have a marked appreciation for beauty and aesthetics which, combined with the human desire for self-expression, has led to cultural innovations such as art, literature and music.

Humans are also noted for their desire to understand and influence the world around them, seeking to explain and manipulate natural phenomena through science, philosophy, mythology and religion. This natural curiosity has led to the development of advanced tools and skills; humans are the only known species to build fires, cook their food, clothe themselves, and use numerous other technologies.

Physiology

Human body types vary substantially. Although body size is largely determined by genes, it is also significantly influenced by environmental factors such as diet and exercise. The average height of an adult human is about 5 to 6 feet (1.5 to 1.8 m) tall, although this varies significantly from place to place. Humans are capable of fully bipedal locomotion, thus leaving their arms available for manipulating objects using their hands, aided especially by opposable thumbs.

Although humans appear relatively hairless compared to other primates, with notable hair growth occurring chiefly on the top of the head, underarms and pubic area, the average human has more hair follicles on his or her body than the average chimpanzee. The main distinction is that human hairs are shorter, finer, and less heavily pigmented than the average chimpanzee's, thus making them harder to see.

The hue of human hair and skin is determined by the presence of pigments called melanins. Human skin hues can range from very dark brown to very pale pink, while human hair ranges from blond to brown to red to, most commonly, black.Most researchers believe that skin darkening was an adaptation that evolved as a protection against ultraviolet solar radiation, as melanin is an effective sun-block. The skin pigmentation of contemporary humans is geographically stratified, and in general correlates with the level of ultraviolet radiation. Human skin also has a capacity to darken (sun tanning) in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation.

The average sleep requirement is between seven and eight hours a day for an adult and nine to ten hours for a child; elderly people usually sleep for six to seven hours. Experiencing less sleep than this is common in modern societies; this sleep deprivation can lead to negative effects. A sustained restriction of adult sleep to four hours per day has been shown to correlate with changes in physiology and mental state, including fatigue, aggression, and bodily discomfort.

Humans are an eukaryotic species. Each diploid cell has two sets of 23 chromosomes, each set received from one parent. There are 22 pairs of autosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes. By present estimates, humans have approximately 20,000 – 25,000 genes. Like other mammals, humans have an XY sex-determination system, so that females have the sex chromosomes XX and males have XY. The X chromosome is larger and carries many genes not on the Y chromosome, which means that recessive diseases associated with X-linked genes, such as hemophilia, affect men more often than women.

Life cycle

The human life cycle is similar to that of other placental mammals. New humans develop viviparously from conception. An egg is usually fertilized inside the female by sperm from the male through sexual intercourse, though the recent technology of in vitro fertilization is occasionally used. The fertilized egg, called a zygote, divides inside the female's uterus to become an embryo, which over a period of thirty-eight weeks (9 months) of gestation becomes a human fetus. After this span of time, the fully-grown fetus is expelled from the female's body and breathes independently as an infant for the first time. At this point, most modern cultures recognize the baby as a person entitled to the full protection of the law, though some jurisdictions extend personhood to human fetuses while they remain in the uterus.

Compared with that of other species, human childbirth is dangerous. Painful labors lasting twenty-four hours or more are not uncommon, and may result in injury, or even death, to the child and/or mother. This is because of both the relatively large fetal head circumference (for housing the brain) and the mother's relatively narrow pelvis (a trait required for successful bipedalism, by way of natural selection).[29][30] The chances of a successful labor increased significantly during the 20th century in wealthier countries with the advent of new medical technologies. In contrast, pregnancy and natural childbirth remain relatively hazardous ordeals in developing regions of the world, with maternal death rates approximately 100 times more common than in developed countries.[31]

Infants are typically 3 – 4 kg (6 – 9 pounds) in weight and 50 – 60 cm (20 – 24 inches) in height at birth. Helpless at birth, humans continue to grow for some years, typically reaching sexual maturity at 12 to 15 years of age. Human girls continue to grow physically until around the age of 18, and human boys until around age 21. The human life span can be split into a number of stages: infancy, childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, adulthood and old age. The lengths of these stages, however — particularly the later ones — are not fixed.

Psychology

The human brain is the center of the central nervous system in humans, as well as the primary control center for the peripheral nervous system. The brain controls "lower", or involuntary, autonomic activities such as the respiration, and digestion. The brain also controls "higher" order, conscious activities, such as thought, reasoning, and abstraction. These cognitive processes constitute the mind, and, along with their behavioral consequences, are studied in the field of psychology.

The human brain is generally regarded as more capable of these higher order activities, and more "intelligent" in general, than that of any other species. While other animals are capable of creating structures and using simple tools — mostly as a result of instinct and learning through mimicry — human technology is vastly more complex, constantly evolving and improving with time. Even the most ancient human tools and structures are far more advanced than any structure or tool created by any other animal.

Modern Anthropology has tended to bear out Darwin's proposition that "the difference in mind between man and the higher animals, great as it is, certainly is one of degree and not of kind".

Motivation is the driving force of desire behind all deliberate actions of human beings. Motivation is based on emotion — specifically, on the search for satisfaction (positive emotional experiences), and the avoidance of conflict. Positive and negative is defined by the individual brain state, which may be influenced by social norms: a person may be driven to self-injury or violence because their brain is conditioned to create a positive response to these actions. Motivation is important because it is involved in the performance of all learned responses.

Within psychology, conflict avoidance and the libido are seen to be primary motivators. Within economics motivation is often seen to be based on financial incentives, moral incentives, or coercive incentives. Religions generally posit divine or demonic influences.

Happiness, or being happy, is a human emotional condition. The definition of happiness is a common philosophical topic. Some people might define it as the best condition which a human can have — a condition of mental and physical health. Others may define it as freedom from want and distress; consciousness of the good order of things; assurance of one's place in the universe or society, inner peace, and so forth.

Human emotion has a significant influence on, or can even be said to control, human behavior, though historically many cultures and philosophers have for various reasons discouraged allowing this influence to go unchecked.

Emotional experiences perceived as pleasant, like love, admiration, or joy, contrast with those perceived as unpleasant, like hate, envy, or sorrow. There is often a distinction seen between refined emotions, which are socially learned, and survival oriented emotions, which are thought to be innate.

Human exploration of emotions as separate from other neurological phenomena is worthy of note, particularly in those cultures where emotion is considered separate from physiological state. In some cultural medical theories, to provide an example, emotion is considered so synonymous with certain forms of physical health that no difference is thought to exist.

In modern scientific thought, certain refined emotions are considered to be a complex neural trait of many domesticated and a few non-domesticated mammals. These were commonly developed in reaction to superior survival mechanisms and intelligent interaction with each other and the environment; as such, refined emotion is not in all cases as discrete and separate from natural neural function as was once assumed. Still, when humans function in civilized tandem, it has been noted that uninhibited acting on extreme emotion can lead to social disorder and crime.

Nomadic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nomadic » Sun 21 Oct, 2007 03:25

Well my planetary and commander names are based off of a massive storyline and civilization I have had for nearly 8 years. So I suppose it would be fitting to use the race as a whole.

Subject: The Nicu
Skeleton: Formed with strength and endurance in mind. Bones are light weight due to a hollow interior but maintain support through internal crisscrossing triangular support.
Skin: Similar coloration to human skin, however as it has a silicon base it reflects light better then human skin. It is also not as flexible or stretchy as human skin. It's design enables it to take heat in excess of 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Looks: Very elven in appearance with long pointed ears. However their more heavyset bodies lend them a bit tougher of an appearance
Eyes: Black, Brown, and other dark colors
Mind: Given to a great deal of innovation. Nicu are excellent at jury-rigging things for their uses and solving complex puzzles.
Muscular System: Massive not only to accommodate their greater weight, but their ability to climb shear cliff faces.
Blood: Deep Red, greater cell to plasma ratio then human blood to carry the extra required oxygen through their large veins.
Hands: 5 fingers, ends in a skin colored thick punching claw (somewhat like an iguanadons, but it blends in and looks like a normal fingertip without a nail). Designed for digging and climbing.
Legs: Similar to a humans however larger in proportion to body size in order to hold their massive bodies up and achieve running speeds.
Hearing: Better than human hearing capabilities. Can hear into higher and especially lower ranges than the human ear.
Sight: Same as humans, however Nicu have a second eyelid that aides in protection of the eyes.
Smelling: Less able to distinguish different smells than a human, however capable of picking smells up easier.

Subject: Koral Maleod
Height: 13' 5"
Weight: 1,245 lbs
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Black
Hair: Dark Brown

Combat Abilities:
Punch: Capable of goring a healthy human male completely through (nicu punch with their fingers extended, ramming the spikes into the enemy)
Lifting Power: 2,000 lbs
Running Speed: 60 mph
Kicking Power: Able to flip a bus (Nicu legs are exceptionally strong, backed up by alot of weight and powerful muscles)
Jumping: 14 feet off the ground

Mental Abilities:
Koral is a setman peisal, a fleet commander, a rank that only incredibly crafty nicu ever achieve. The only rank higher being the Admiral (Beskaarun). A post currently held by Beskaarun Garisun Morys. All fleet commanders are brilliant tacticians, taking total advantage of all forces at their disposal. Koral is not only incredibly intelligent, but also an extremely capable fighter even among the nicu.

Official lord of muffins
RL Doweso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby RL Doweso » Sun 21 Oct, 2007 08:46

Me are drones.Created by The Ancient Emperor himself.Theycan change thier form to join other creature guilds without knowing that they are actually drones.

The drones can shoot down cruisers with their laser eyes.And if it punches a asteroid it gets broken.

KInd spirirts of the Powerful AE press da button and write in the news thingy and ill personally visit yours.
http://emperorfield.myminicity.com/
or
http://emperorfield.myminicity.com/ind
pyrojake
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby pyrojake » Sun 21 Oct, 2007 10:29

hmm, i wonder who would win in a fight, your nicu, or my vampire... basically one hit on my guy would make him pretty much done for, but my vampires speed may make it hard for your nicu to hit my vampire...
I dunno... I think that the odds are for my vampire, but you never know... :)

Return to “Role-Play”