The defeat of GO

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

The defeat of GO

Postby Burgess » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 13:27

[GO] has officially been defeated by [Bmf]. Cheers to both sides for standing their ground and crashing twice.

[Bmf] has won both crashes after two pretty even battles. Balor outplayed us by pulling some fleets, well played.

As expected with guilds that are not pre-recruited morale has gone down, several players have gone to semi-(in)activity which leaves [GO] at no other choice than throwing itself at Balor's mercy. We hope [Bmf] will allow us to live, rebuild and prosper to see future crashes alongside [Bmf] as brothers in arms.

Eventhough I'm originally not LS, but due to ppl going inactive and all, some ppl had to stand up. The interim-LS understands that apparently there are grudges towards (some of) us. We would like to continue to play, but if your wish is to not allow us to live, at least let the other active players in [GO] live and give them a chance.
We the interim-LS will delete if you would rather farm us ; )

We will respect any decision made, but hope for the best. It's important to keep players in the game these days. No need to farm ppl off servers over grudges >4 years old. People change.

/signed

4 Barz Of Fury

"The Jews didn't deserve it, and neither did Burgess!"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

History: H: BAKED L: HEROS M: HH N: SS O: LEG P: Ha! R: ACME A2: TROLZ B2: RAGE C2: FAT D2: VUDU E2: PC F2: PPD I2: DOGE!
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: The defeat of GO

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 16:23

I'll keep my C2 grudge from 3 years ago if that's alright with you.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 17:07

FrostyGoblin wrote:I'll keep my C2 grudge from 3 years ago if that's alright with you.

Luckily you're not like, ever, getting in the position to farm me off a server :shifty:

- Friedrich Nietzsche

History: H: BAKED L: HEROS M: HH N: SS O: LEG P: Ha! R: ACME A2: TROLZ B2: RAGE C2: FAT D2: VUDU E2: PC F2: PPD I2: DOGE!
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOGO]

Postby One Lazy Titan » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 17:51

interesting development , whats next for the accomplished BMF , invading RIOT would be an intresting show

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
SICON
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 19:44

Uck...good riddance!

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 00:30

Burgess wrote:[GO] has officially been defeated by [Bmf]. Cheers to both sides for standing their ground and crashing twice.

[Bmf] has won both crashes after two pretty even battles. Balor outplayed us by pulling some fleets, well played.
..We will respect any decision made, but hope for the best. It's important to keep players in the game these days. No need to farm ppl off servers over grudges >4 years old. People change.

/signed

4 Barz Of Fury

Rep'd. Thanks and well played. As you know if it were up to me we would merge. At least eventually. But there would have to be an equally sized threat, which there is not atm.
But thanks for being good sports about it all.

Side note. Not everyone in Bmf like all players IN Bmf. But it was most of us hoping we could put past grudges behind.
Seems sad to think some might hold past 'server' grudges thou. Meh, thats just me thou.

(to my knowledge thou, everyone likes me here :paranoid: )

Edit: Stick around if you wanna chat. Cus you know..its my last server n all. :D

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 07:41

Implying that the reason I wouldn't pact GO is because of a 4 year old grudge? I assume you're referring to maybe Andro or Bravo, but there is no grudge. That's a rather loaded premise, no? Like the lawyer who says "so whens the last time you beat your wife?"

you realize there are perfectly valid strategic reasons why I wouldn't pact with 60 or 15 in defeated enemy camp that have nothing to do with forgiveness, lack of forgiveness, grudging and judging, or any of that guilt trip crap. Its rubbish is what it is.

And I only flipped one fleet, not fleets.

I'm afraid that K27 will need to be farmed into the ground to make the non-profit crashes of 25 and 26 worth it. Like you're asking me to do something that is totally unfair to all the players who supported Bmf's bid to win. If you still want the individual/solo package that's still a possibility but only because of the respect I have for and as a favor to one of your long timey friends. GO will not get a deal, and I will not deal or diplo with GO, I will bypass them and if individuals want to parley with me than a small select few will be considered based on individual considerations.

Got lots of UCs in K27, and all of them will have to be seized and given to some very brave folks who made large fleet sacrifices enabling Bmf to win both crashes. Bogatun/Partizan/Colt/l33t, they gonna get farmed, and its gonna be hard. And there will be much emotional devastation. They got to learn not to mess with me.

Footnotes 3 4
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 10:37

what I asked is would you be willing to write short forum post telling the people how I'm a great guy

what I didn't ask for is you take a private diplo appeal to the public forum. and its funny because even with that you managed to get in 1 or 2 stabs and jabs

I didn't know you were still smarting over how you guys lost Bravo where the winnable coalition I helped found there is still winsome (with Addex, Sierra, Bob, and Levi all being far greater as more MVP than me). or you talking about maybe Andro instead with you guys getting killed off by your own zerg

and if we accept even 1 GO, even just 1 person, you gonna be smarting over Kepler defeat and stewing in resentment how Insidious won and secured the crash for me? for all of us. he gonna get a lot of UC wealth in K27 and I don't think yous gonna like that. and they gonna be doing little digs and disrespects over this and that and the third? all because I wouldn't ease and please enemy/rival camps who tried to kill us

Footnotes 3 4
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 11:18

In other words, delete your account

E2: ASAE, H2: FTA, Sigma: SMUG!, J2: KS
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 11:27

Baylor wrote:what I asked is would you be willing to write short forum post telling the people how I'm a great guy

Says it all.

In your last message before blocking me you wrote:

'I mean isn't this the reason we fought for 60 days, to determine who would rule? but I assure you its not you, its me'

I'd like to answer to that: No it's not, we in [GO] fought for 60 days to have fun. We could have given in after the first crash, since you had us outnumbered already. We didn't. I"ll probably get your speech about how we play this game with a wrong attitude and that we should play to win and that that is the difference between the two of us and all, but I just wanted to throw that in here since I can't send it to you private.

Yeah I'm deleting.

I honestly don't know in what kind of delusional world you're living balor. I feel for you. The crap that's coming out of your mouth when I'm just being sincere.

And when I mentioned the 4 years back I meant the fact that (some of) you apparently still blame l33t for giving his acc to alicus on mira.

idc about a2 or b2, you can ask Addex I even ended up playing with him on bravo, I arranged that deal with Addex back then. I'm p. sure I've shown that I can be trusted and that I barely hold any grudges. I've also shown that I care more about the active players in the guild that I'm playing in than my own acc.

Anyways I'm deleting. First the bases then downgrade the last one to 0, no UC's for u my dear. Good luck to you.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 13:19

wow , that's a disappointing twist of events , after seeing some of good sports here with no unlike in the game , its sad to see that the remnants of GO members that are not LS will be farmed for small profit , such a waste of potential allies in game
oh well , we cant expect decency all the time , even tho GO LS is cocky and a bunch of *beep* who cared about doing ninjas rather than prepairing for BMF , i still wish we could do something to help the rest of the GO members

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 13:45

One Lazy Titan wrote:oh well , we cant expect decency all the time , even tho GO LS is cocky and a bunch of *beep* who cared about doing ninjas rather than prepairing for BMF , i still wish we could do something to help the rest of the GO members

Lolwat? You do understand that ninja's hurt the enemy right? We encouraged ppl to do ninja's, can't help some ppl are lazy and cba. You don't need much fleet to ninja, you at the same time keep enemy fleets in their homegalaxy to defend and you make profit to grow your own accounts, aside of the fact that it keeps the game fun whilst blobstaring. You can look at the players with most exp and who had most fleet at the crashsites, lrn2play mate.
You're new to the game that's obvious, but are you really calling the players that were actively doing something to hurt the 'enemy' cocky and a bunch of *beep*? You don't even know us, like wtf man really?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 13:57

Burgess wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:oh well , we cant expect decency all the time , even tho GO LS is cocky and a bunch of *beep* who cared about doing ninjas rather than prepairing for BMF , i still wish we could do something to help the rest of the GO members

Lolwat? You do understand that ninja's hurt the enemy right? We encouraged ppl to do ninja's, can't help some ppl are lazy and cba. You don't need much fleet to ninja, you at the same time keep enemy fleets in their homegalaxy to defend and you make profit to grow your own accounts, aside of the fact that it keeps the game fun whilst blobstaring. You can look at the players with most exp and who had most fleet at the crashsites, lrn2play mate.
You're new to the game that's obvious, but are you really calling the players that were actively doing something to hurt the 'enemy' cocky and a bunch of *beep*? You don't even know us, like wtf man really?

i actually tried to talk to GO leader few times , got ignored , tried to talk to someone else (had a little piece of intel to share ) , got ignored , even other people in my guild said they had the same , yes , your LS is cocky , got drunk from an unlasting #1 spot to the point they didnt bother wasting their time on anyone thats not on their level
and about ninjas i was talking about when l33t spent his time ninjaing the 00s just a few hours before your first defeat in the blob crash

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 14:00

You know travel time for those ninja's is ~5 days right? You're just butthurt you got rekt. /facepalm

Anyways, do you have any clue how many ppl message you when you're GM of a top 3 guild? When some lower level messages from the 00s and you're currently in war and have 30 ppl in your guild asking you questions and stuff, aside from the normal diplo talks that are ever goin. You might be able to understand that sometimes you have to prioritise. It's p. much a fulltime job and that's kinda hard if you don't have that amount of time to spare. So yeah call it cocky /facepalm

- Friedrich Nietzsche

SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 14:02

One Lazy Titan wrote:wow , that's a disappointing twist of events , after seeing some of good sports here with no unlike in the game , its sad to see that the remnants of GO members that are not LS will be farmed for small profit , such a waste of potential allies in game
oh well , we cant expect decency all the time , even tho GO LS is cocky and a bunch of *beep* who cared about doing ninjas rather than prepairing for BMF , i still wish we could do something to help the rest of the GO members

they can alwazy try a more succesfull aprach and join ASAE.....i think we have still a few spots left...

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Kepler”