44%

Total votes: 9
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

is there any hope left for kepler?

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 22:48

whats up peoples ladies and gentialmen , i made this poll because 1. the kepler borums are dead , again .. 2.to be the first kepler borum poster in 2018 ,3. to watch sewis and antisewis argue because that *beep* is hillarious
so . as you see the last war will break out sooner or later, theres the spork-indom teens crisis as an appetizer as well so everyone pretty much presumes kepler will get rekt, but perhaps by opening this discussion we can agree to try to elongate the server life just because it annoys the game staff who keep ignoring us and trying to milk the dry cow instead of nourishing it
soo , what are your opinions on this matter , is it dead or is there hope , and do you think we could try to make something new out of it just to annoy the game staff who are anxious to reduce the server count ( like say some weird agreements like the nerds in alpha have)
note: before you write your reply sewi i know you will say that asae will survive after farmers quit etc etc its the same reply every post :/

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: is there any hope left for kepler?

Postby SICON » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 23:51

Your mom.

I didn't see that option in your list...
Last edited by SICON on Sat 13 Jan, 2018 23:53, edited 1 time in total.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 23:53

SICON wrote:Your mom.

I didn't see that option in your list...

the option "Your mom" is so fat , ill have to create 3 polls to fit it in

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 01:19

Meh. I understand making a poll is tough when the outcomes look like a done deal for kep.

..maybe FTW is just bad at being a counter-force.
idk \o/

Chasing reality
We 'ol farts always run
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 04:05

Let's all mass delete

E2: ASAE, H2: FTA, Sigma: SMUG!, J2: KS
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 05:13

AbeTeddy wrote:Let's all mass delete

Now THERE is an idea! ..like a mass protest and big FU to the short sighted owners.
+1

Chasing reality
We 'ol farts always run
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 09:59

ackchually this will make the owners happy , one less server to pay maint for

The_General

Postby The_General » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 17:51

One Lazy Titan wrote:ackchually this will make the owners happy , one less server to pay maint for

Obviously you don't have a clue when it comes to AE, if the owners wanted to reduce how much they are paying for servers then they would shut down older servers that have been dead for years now but they don't.

I find your comment completely uninformed and stupid.

Respect. Somewhere along the line, someone changed the meaning of the word. You earn respect now through power, fear, money, violence. Standing up for what is right, no matter what, that's respect. Helping those in need, that's respect.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 18:12

The_General wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:ackchually this will make the owners happy , one less server to pay maint for

Obviously you don't have a clue when it comes to AE, if the owners wanted to reduce how much they are paying for servers then they would shut down older servers that have been dead for years now but they don't.

I find your comment completely uninformed and stupid.

then why did wizard admit they will reduce the number of new servers per year and put instead the holidays offer , if the servers weren't a liability then they would have added a new server + the offer to milk the most out of it

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Mon 15 Jan, 2018 01:49

Server costs are fairly low 'i hear'.
Its most likely that the old dead servers still make a profit. But as the convo in General Thread was going, talk of killing the old servers might be a good idea in the long run.

Problem lies with greed. And being short-sighted. To increase profits, you need to take an initial hit. But greed flies in the face of this.
(I still make $ on old servers)

Yeah..ya do but how do you get your 10k+ player per server base back?

We, the players know how. Greed doesnt know how.

Chasing reality
We 'ol farts always run
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 16 Jan, 2018 00:28

No more talk of shutting down random servers pls, unless you also identify which of the servers that you actually play that you courageously advocate for being shut down hard. Thx

Footnotes 3 4
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Tue 16 Jan, 2018 02:56

Baylor wrote:No more talk of shutting down random servers pls, unless you also identify which of the servers that you actually play that you courageously advocate for being shut down hard. Thx

I have accounts on Gaia,Kepler.andro

And I'm fine with Gaia and Andro being shut down.

Doesn't matter much not like Wiard listens to his small player base

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Tue 16 Jan, 2018 03:53

Baylor wrote:No more talk of shutting down random servers pls, unless you also identify which of the servers that you actually play that you courageously advocate for being shut down hard. Thx

He has a point. Quantum once looked like it should be shut down because of obvious "forever" [OMG] win.
But persistence by [Bacon] and the leftovers that joined bacon..plus OMG squandering the win changed all that.

But i will say Juno should be shut down, Balor. That server is just ridiculous now. ..and Juno is ..was, my favorite once upon a time.

-spinning wheels ofc

Chasing reality
We 'ol farts always run
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Tue 16 Jan, 2018 17:54

i played in another game very similar in concept to AE but in medieval ages , wont say the name so the mods cant pull a toei on me (was intending to say disney but made it toei just to make a pun since we have a mod called whis) , all servers were shut down after a certain time passes and honestly ? everyone was ok with it

SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 17 Jan, 2018 01:30

50/50....i am gonna win this.....AGAIN..... :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Kepler”