Tired Of Staring

User avatar
the one and only RA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed 17 Dec, 2008 22:11
Reputation: 8
Guild: [SPORK]
[ICE]
[NøiSe]
Location: US

Tired Of Staring

Postby the one and only RA » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 06:19

SPORK was bored. We decided to do the entirely expected and declare on FTW. Sleepy Kepler is now awake. You're welcome.

Go blow stuff up.

My posts represent the views of every member of leadership in every guild of every server. Except Ceti. Screw those guys.
User avatar
Barnhole3rd
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed 06 Apr, 2016 19:03
Reputation: 1
Guild: [RE] NOT ASAE, NEVER ASAE
Location: OLD BLIGHTLY

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Barnhole3rd » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 17:43

BOO

:dance: :dance: :dance: With Me :dance: :dance: :dance:
User avatar
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 35
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 20:45

funny how our prediction came true , now we can take back our teen territories without wasting ships

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
User avatar
darkaem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue 12 Jun, 2012 19:30
Reputation: 4
Guild: consortium for life
Galaxy: Mira

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby darkaem » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 20:47

who the * is this, paging me at 5:46

User avatar
Tony_Stark
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat 11 Nov, 2017 02:07
Reputation: 2

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Tony_Stark » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 22:06

One Lazy Titan wrote:funny how our prediction came true , now we can take back our teen territories without wasting ships


FTW can see the future :shock:

User avatar
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 35
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 22:31

im not sure weither you are being sarcastic (most likely) or not (in this case i would be really concerned that you are among spork LS) but im clearly not affiliated with FTW , but me as well as several of my comrades did assume that you will attack FTW as soon as you can so you (imo aka making sure BMF wont bulldoze you during your op) so you can hunt micro and his bunch of ducks, i mean the teen guilds were never the sharpest tools in the shed so yeah it really was a matter of when...

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
User avatar
Tony_Stark
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat 11 Nov, 2017 02:07
Reputation: 2

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Tony_Stark » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 22:53

We are just finishing what micro started.

User avatar
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 35
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 14 Feb, 2018 23:14

finishing yourself off ?

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
User avatar
Tony_Stark
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat 11 Nov, 2017 02:07
Reputation: 2

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Tony_Stark » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 00:05

One Lazy Titan wrote:finishing yourself off ?


You can help, two hands are better than one!

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby SEWI » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 01:06

the one and only RA wrote:SPORK was bored. We decided to do the entirely expected and declare on FTW. Sleepy Kepler is now awake. You're welcome.


dont think so...it mostly resumes to a few failed launch/recalls......nothing really will happen...LOL



in the meantime....your buddies maybe need some help?....they seem to have a hard time.....

[quote[ASAE] Harvey vs. [Bmf] Taz losses: 2,000 / 11,055 [ASAE] HTH vs. [Bmf] T-Holt-81 losses: 650 / 1,110][/quote]

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 71

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby swearengen » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 03:25

lmao
posting some small petty hits acting like they are actually relevant

User avatar
the one and only RA
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed 17 Dec, 2008 22:11
Reputation: 8
Guild: [SPORK]
[ICE]
[NøiSe]
Location: US

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby the one and only RA » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 08:51

SEWI wrote:
the one and only RA wrote:SPORK was bored. We decided to do the entirely expected and declare on FTW. Sleepy Kepler is now awake. You're welcome.


dont think so...it mostly resumes to a few failed launch/recalls......nothing really will happen...LOL



in the meantime....your buddies maybe need some help?....they seem to have a hard time.....

[quote[ASAE] Harvey vs. [Bmf] Taz losses: 2,000 / 11,055 [ASAE] HTH vs. [Bmf] T-Holt-81 losses: 650 / 1,110]
[/quote]

If you weren't so painfully ridiculous I would think this was a joke.

In the meantime, guilds that actually have relevance on the server are doing grown-up things. Get back in your high-chair and eat your broccoli.

Go blow stuff up.

My posts represent the views of every member of leadership in every guild of every server. Except Ceti. Screw those guys.
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby SEWI » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 10:05

Yep...while staring at the ticker....damn...your failed launches/recalls dont show up....how boring....:(

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 35
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Lazy Titan » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 12:54

SEWI wrote:
the one and only RA wrote:SPORK was bored. We decided to do the entirely expected and declare on FTW. Sleepy Kepler is now awake. You're welcome.


dont think so...it mostly resumes to a few failed launch/recalls......nothing really will happen...LOL



in the meantime....your buddies maybe need some help?....they seem to have a hard time.....

[quote[ASAE] Harvey vs. [Bmf] Taz losses: 2,000 / 11,055 [ASAE] HTH vs. [Bmf] T-Holt-81 losses: 650 / 1,110]
[/quote]
not sure but i did see someone wiping out a 300k ASAE fleet with 150k fleets yesterday :P

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
User avatar
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 35
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: Tired Of Staring

Postby Lazy Titan » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 19:55

Tony_Stark wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:finishing yourself off ?


You can help, two hands are better than one!

as long as you say no homo

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles

Return to “Kepler”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest