Page 3 of 5

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Wed 11 Oct, 2017 23:54
by Logans Run
Good God. Its either about bots or Sewi.
I cant work like this.

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Thu 12 Oct, 2017 00:46
by Hayley
OG Kush wrote:K00/K01 belong to IAA


/fixed

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Thu 12 Oct, 2017 07:59
by Foxvolt
Logans Run wrote:Good God. Its either about bots or Sewi.
I cant work like this.


A$AE (Our fake guild) Are prevelant in 04, 06, 07, 25, and 26 to my knowledge

I don't know about other guilds, I don't get out much ;p

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Thu 12 Oct, 2017 15:57
by SICON
26 will cease to be one of A$Æ's SHs once The Quartermaster and GO come to kick our arses.

But the offer to have me and other experienced players in 26 join GO in zerging the 20s and putting the rest of my guild out to pasture was an unacceptable one, one which goes against the very reason I came to Kepler, that is, to invest in the new blood and teach them game mechanics.

I and the others are looking forward to one hell of a fight! They might have very inferior averages, but I will go to the mat for them.

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Thu 12 Oct, 2017 18:49
by Logans Run
Why those dirty bastages.

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Thu 12 Oct, 2017 22:16
by OG Kush
Hayley wrote:
OG Kush wrote:K00/K01 belong to IAA


/fixed


Oh Please... Tell me more.




Image

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Fri 13 Oct, 2017 00:55
by Lovely Lilith
SICON wrote:26 will cease to be one of A$Æ's SHs once The Quartermaster and GO come to kick our arses.

But the offer to have me and other experienced players in 26 join GO in zerging the 20s and putting the rest of my guild out to pasture was an unacceptable one, one which goes against the very reason I came to Kepler, that is, to invest in the new blood and teach them game mechanics.

I and the others are looking forward to one hell of a fight! They might have very inferior averages, but I will go to the mat for them.


I understand your point of view and you have my respect.
We will meet soon on the battleground.

A kiss,
Lilith

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Fri 13 Oct, 2017 01:10
by SICON
I can't wait! Should you try to steamroll us, I promise that I will fight you down to the last Fighter Squadron. I don't surrender to tyrants.

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Fri 13 Oct, 2017 01:17
by Lovely Lilith
SICON wrote:I can't wait! Should you try to steamroll us, I promise that I will fight you down to the last Fighter Squadron. I don't surrender to tyrants.

I'm not a tyrant. I'm a lovely queen and my only desire is to have a paceful land in all 20's.
For me, for my mates and for our allies.

:mrgreen:


From Lilith,
with love.

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Fri 13 Oct, 2017 02:01
by OG Kush
Can't you nubs see? We are trying to start a better convo than whateverthe*mess* you are taking about.

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Fri 13 Oct, 2017 18:36
by Logans Run
Skunky wrote:I understand your point of view and you have my respect.
We will meet soon on the battleground.

A kiss,
Lilith

Pick'in on the lil guys huh? *golfclap*

Hope that dont come back to bite ya :whisle:

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Fri 13 Oct, 2017 19:29
by OG Kush
:shock:

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Sat 14 Oct, 2017 01:02
by Logans Run
Hey im just sayin.. Karma n whatnot..Germany..italy..japan. Random thoughts.

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Sat 14 Oct, 2017 16:58
by OG Kush
Cpt. America!

Re: Kingdoom Server Stronghold Thread

Posted: Sat 14 Oct, 2017 23:29
by Logans Run
OG Kush wrote:Cpt. America!

Rep for a lol :)

(Ofc wake n bake helps)