ASAE politics.. be warned

User avatar
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 8
Guild: [GOGO]

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby One Lazy Titan » Mon 06 Nov, 2017 13:00

swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:well , it could be that im a bit hasty , as i mentioned in my editors note above, i am here for knowledge , and seeing people arguing about the same topic instead of throwing war and strategies at each other didn't contribute to my objective so i got a bit frustated , and its kinda the only place i know of where i can find topics i know about and they could teach me something , i cant go to ceti forums and understand what they are blabbering about y'know



Called Google
Can find some useful info bout AE

Don't get too deep cause play styles change a bit with 1.5 and the 2.0 versions they run every now and then


yeah , i obviously tried that , it didnt help alot , thats why it was much better to learn from battles and experiences here because i can know whats happening , for example say , if bmf and any other guild fought in kepler i can see the battle reports and the arguments between them and learn how experienced guilds war

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 54

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby swearengen » Mon 06 Nov, 2017 17:35

One Lazy Titan wrote:
swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:well , it could be that im a bit hasty , as i mentioned in my editors note above, i am here for knowledge , and seeing people arguing about the same topic instead of throwing war and strategies at each other didn't contribute to my objective so i got a bit frustated , and its kinda the only place i know of where i can find topics i know about and they could teach me something , i cant go to ceti forums and understand what they are blabbering about y'know



Called Google
Can find some useful info bout AE

Don't get too deep cause play styles change a bit with 1.5 and the 2.0 versions they run every now and then


yeah , i obviously tried that , it didnt help alot , thats why it was much better to learn from battles and experiences here because i can know whats happening , for example say , if bmf and any other guild fought in kepler i can see the battle reports and the arguments between them and learn how experienced guilds war


would have helped you enough so u didnt get attacked by not building missle defense lmao
there is enough out there that would help new players least get some of the basics to get off the ground

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2686
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 151
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 07 Nov, 2017 07:37

TheRealTraveler wrote:I shall form my own uber *beep* guild and call it Travelers Imbecilic Turds [TITs]

There are only 3 rules:

1. Everyone must submit an MS paint daily portraying Traveler as god-like.

2. All conversations must be made in the third person, otherwise Traveler will not allow you to remain in Traveler's guild.

3. Traveler reserves all rights to make new rules on Traveler's whim. Traveler can be very whimsical.

4. Traveler has already exercised Traveler's right to make a new rule just because Traveler can.

5. Traveler allows you into Traveler's guild for Traveler's amusement.

Traveler would very much like you to be a part of Traveler's guild, but only if you follow Traveler's rules.

All your guilds are dreadful mass recruits anyways.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 45
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby SEWI » Tue 07 Nov, 2017 11:38

16 retired servers....means 16 failed servers....and one forced labour...

and you never wondered wha your doing wrong?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat 04 Aug, 2012 13:54
Reputation: 12

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby TheRealTraveler » Tue 07 Nov, 2017 12:17

FrostyGoblin wrote:
TheRealTraveler wrote:I shall form my own uber *beep* guild and call it Travelers Imbecilic Turds [TITs]

There are only 3 rules:

1. Everyone must submit an MS paint daily portraying Traveler as god-like.

2. All conversations must be made in the third person, otherwise Traveler will not allow you to remain in Traveler's guild.

3. Traveler reserves all rights to make new rules on Traveler's whim. Traveler can be very whimsical.

4. Traveler has already exercised Traveler's right to make a new rule just because Traveler can.

5. Traveler allows you into Traveler's guild for Traveler's amusement.

Traveler would very much like you to be a part of Traveler's guild, but only if you follow Traveler's rules.

All your guilds are dreadful mass recruits anyways.


Wrong Frosty, all my guilds are random starts. I have started completely random and cobbled together a guild that can take over a cluster without a bunch of friends and a few dozen multis helping out...several times. Maybe i'm wrong, but it seems like more of a challenge in a dying game when you have to heard cats every time you want to get something done. I also enjoy all the great people my approach has allowed me to meet over the years, even the ones who tried to screw me over.

I'm not the best by any stretch, but I can hold my own. If I felt I had anything to prove, I'd get a crew together and prove how much easier it is when you sort things out ahead of time. I'm afraid we're a number of years too late for that, though.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 54

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby swearengen » Tue 07 Nov, 2017 18:19

SEWI wrote:16 retired servers....means 16 failed servers....and one forced labour...

and you never wondered wha your doing wrong?



and all the servers u play and u suck at all of em

and u still think you are good

User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 45
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby SEWI » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 01:01

swearengen wrote:
SEWI wrote:16 retired servers....means 16 failed servers....and one forced labour...

and you never wondered wha your doing wrong?



and all the servers u play and u suck at all of em

and u still think you are good


yep...google sayz so....

swearengen - 2 hits
SeWiJuGA -246 hits

you loose

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 54

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby swearengen » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 05:36

SEWI wrote:
swearengen wrote:
SEWI wrote:16 retired servers....means 16 failed servers....and one forced labour...

and you never wondered wha your doing wrong?



and all the servers u play and u suck at all of em

and u still think you are good


yep...google sayz so....

swearengen - 2 hits
SeWiJuGA -246 hits

you loose


Actually you lose
Trying to use google to compensate for your retardation

Such a shame your kids are growing up and going to be as stupid as you :nonono

User avatar
why
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 0
Guild: [GOGO]

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby why » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 18:27

Hello!

oͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦ
User avatar
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 885
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 78
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity
Location: Dagobioch

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby Logans Run » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 00:44

SEWI wrote:
swearengen wrote:
SEWI wrote:16 retired servers....means 16 failed servers....and one forced labour...

and you never wondered wha your doing wrong?



and all the servers u play and u suck at all of em

and u still think you are good


yep...google sayz so....

swearengen - 2 hits
SeWiJuGA -246 hits

you loose

Logans Run
About 324,000 results

You both lose.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
User avatar
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 8
Guild: [GOGO]

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 00:55

Logans Run wrote:
SEWI wrote:
swearengen wrote:

and all the servers u play and u suck at all of em

and u still think you are good


yep...google sayz so....

swearengen - 2 hits
SeWiJuGA -246 hits

you loose

Logans Run
About 324,000 results

You both lose.


Titan
About 275,000,000 results
i win

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
User avatar
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 885
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 78
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity
Location: Dagobioch

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby Logans Run » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 01:04

One Lazy Titan wrote:Titan
About 275,000,000 results
i win


Nah, we didnt invite you to play. :bleh:

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
User avatar
why
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 0
Guild: [GOGO]

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby why » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 21:22

About 4,090,000,000 results (google search for my name)

oͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦͦ
User avatar
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 885
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 78
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity
Location: Dagobioch

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby Logans Run » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 23:20

why wrote:About 4,090,000,000 results (google search for my name)

Here is another prime example for lock request.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
User avatar
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 8
Guild: [GOGO]

Re: ASAE politics.. be warned

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 00:15

why the salt ? he only tried to participate in the silly joke
if you dont like other people participating , then you might as well make a group convo with the people you want to chat with , otherwise its a public forums

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:

Return to “Kepler”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests