A round of applause for ....

Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: A round of applause for ....

Postby Bones09 » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 04:31

You guys remind me of my first couple mass recruit guilds... Good times, but definitely not the best way to raise new players.

If you teach your players correctly, set up goals for them, and expand/diplo properly, you shouldn't be having issues being invaded. Random guilds are great, but the way you guys go about it sucks. Last time I made a mass recruit guild it became the dominant guild of the server. If you need some guides, let me know.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 04:53

Bones09 wrote:You guys remind me of my first couple mass recruit guilds... Good times, but definitely not the best way to raise new players.

If you teach your players correctly, set up goals for them, and expand/diplo properly, you shouldn't be having issues being invaded. Random guilds are great, but the way you guys go about it sucks. Last time I made a mass recruit guild it became the dominant guild of the server. If you need some guides, let me know.

I say hire him. And agree. Stfu all ya all.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 06:39

SICON, be honest now. Did you hire this Titan guy to make you look good?

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 12:24

Wlerin wrote:SICON, be honest now. Did you hire this Titan guy to make you look good?

That's a definite negative. I have been hands off in the lowers for the most part, except for formal diplomatic relations. All I did was advise Tally to focus on securing 06 to 09. I did not specify how to go about doing that.

Those in our guild who know Titan from Galaxy Online informed me that he is the type to always find something to cry and whine about.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOGO]

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 15:40

its a game of chess , i sacrifice a piece of mine (for example my rep in a community that i dont care about) for another victory , now as the tradition goes you will end up assuming that i am bluffing , you will underestimate and mock me , which is very good for me
however , my job here is done your evil methods have been exposed to all the spectators here , of course i dont care for that , but i'm sure you wont be able to repeat what you said to GO with the same confidence as before this argument

and btw, it appears that you consulted my old enemies about me , a step which only a triggered person will do , of course to comfort you they will repeat the same disk that i love *beep* about everything and doing nothing , thats what they told as well to their older , also triggered , friends

thanks for proving to me that you are another one of the "big triggered personas" , we will have much ease dealing with this kind of leadership than we would if we faced a wise and smart leader

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 15:44

Bones09 wrote:You guys remind me of my first couple mass recruit guilds... Good times, but definitely not the best way to raise new players.

idk if you are talking to z10n or to us , but if it was us , our thing is , we have no tutor , we learned almost everything by ourselves , we have no leader for we are all a bunch of friends who just want to try out this game so no one gives orders around to anyone , we thought since the game is apparently dying that big people will have consideration to our small presence , apparently z10n didn't , we did many mistakes as we grew like building on metallics and crystallines and much else ..thats why we got invaded fairly easily
and , yeah , we would love to see some guides , to see how the bigger players roll and perhaps mimic them :)

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 16:49

One Lazy Titan wrote:its a game of chess , i sacrifice a piece of mine (for example my rep in a community that i dont care about) for another victory , now as the tradition goes you will end up assuming that i am bluffing , you will underestimate and mock me , which is very good for me
however , my job here is done your evil methods have been exposed to all the spectators here , of course i dont care for that , but i'm sure you wont be able to repeat what you said to GO with the same confidence as before this argument

and btw, it appears that you consulted my old enemies about me , a step which only a triggered person will do , of course to comfort you they will repeat the same disk that i love *beep* about everything and doing nothing , thats what they told as well to their older , also triggered , friends

thanks for proving to me that you are another one of the "big triggered personas" , we will have much ease dealing with this kind of leadership than we would if we faced a wise and smart leader

No triggering here. Your old buddies actually just found this forum thread and couldn't help but insert their commentary about your personality. I found it insightful, actually. But by all means, continue with your butt hurt!

By the way, you should refrain from posting two Forum posts in a row and only edit your last comment if you have something to add. Double posts are actually a violation of forum rules and could get you yellow card warnings, aka lemonz.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 17:08

SICON wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:its a game of chess , i sacrifice a piece of mine (for example my rep in a community that i dont care about) for another victory , now as the tradition goes you will end up assuming that i am bluffing , you will underestimate and mock me , which is very good for me

No triggering here. Your old buddies actually just found this forum thread and couldn't help but insert their commentary about your personality. I found it insightful, actually. But by all means, continue with your butt hurt!

By the way, you should refrain from posting two Forum posts in a row and only edit your last comment if you have something to add. Double posts are actually a violation of forum rules and could get you yellow card warnings, aka lemonz.

im not sure you know that yet , but its highly unlikely that they opened the forums just to see what i said without any stimulus ( aka , you chatting about me in your guild chat for example :P ) , especially not avari and chutty , and i know cog always liked to talk big for who he was but there is no reason he'd investigate into this on his own without his S.O , who apparently didnt join AE yet

and thanks for the tip btw , i probably missed that part when i read the rules above

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 17:19

One Lazy Titan wrote:
SICON wrote:

im not sure you know that yet , but its highly unlikely that they opened the forums just to see what i said without any stimulus ( aka , you chatting about me in your guild chat for example :P ) , especially not avari and chutty , and i know cog always liked to talk big for who he was but there is no reason he'd investigate into this on his own without his S.O , who apparently didnt join AE yet

and thanks for the tip btw , i probably missed that part when i read the rules above

My guildmates were following this thread before you decided to reply to it. I didn't even know you existed until you replied to it. Their response to seeing you post here was pretty much, "oh there's whiny face loud mouth again. We know him!"

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 18:54

SICON wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:
SICON wrote:

My guildmates were following this thread before you decided to reply to it. I didn't even know you existed until you replied to it. Their response to seeing you post here was pretty much, "oh there's whiny face loud mouth again. We know him!"

whatever makes you sleep at night :whisle:
i already saw that i triggered you from the mails and salty attacks i recieved today , it appears that my magic worked and you actually whined on your guild chat , thats why we see different reactions from different people today

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 20:09

/Requestlock

Too many threads about sh*tguilds.

"The Jews didn't deserve it, and neither did Burgess!"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

History: H: BAKED L: HEROS M: HH N: SS O: LEG P: Ha! R: ACME A2: TROLZ B2: RAGE C2: FAT D2: VUDU E2: PC F2: PPD I2: DOGE!
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Wed 01 Nov, 2017 20:41

Burgess wrote:/Requestlock

#InB4Lock

You did start the discussion though, Booger.

By the way, I did put that fleet I saved to good use! Check your guild's Combat Board or the Kepler Battle Report forum thread for details. :biglaugh:

Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 00:27

Burgess wrote:/Requestlock

The good guilds don't wanna jinx themselves by *beep* talk.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Fateless

Postby Fateless » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 01:12

The last to talk talks the best..... :paranoid: or something like that...

Chesterton
Global Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Fri 03 Nov, 2017 03:57

Fateless wrote:The last to talk talks the best..... :paranoid: or something like that...

That can't be right, that would mean I talk the best.

/locked on OP request

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Kepler”