Who's the most hated guild in Kepler?

The most vile and filthy are:

1. CANS (who merged into FTW)
8%
2. FTW
5%
3. Oh f yeah its FTW
5%
4. ASAE (Sewi's 'no rules' guild *cough*)
13%
5. GO (a fine choice as any)
No votes
6. Bmf (really shouldnt be here, they are so loved)
16%
7. RPR (we all know he will mouth off again)
8%
8. Zion (aww common, they cute)
29%
9. Uncle Ben's Muddafaquin Rice Ⓡ Factory
5%
10. Nut Sacks (new AE specific only lemonz)
11%

Total votes: 38
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Who's the most hated guild in Kepler?

Postby Wlerin » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 14:03

SICON wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Burgess wrote:I mean, why would anyone hate on [GO]? Wondering why Morpheus hasn't voted GO tho'. With his obsession of our underhanded dealings and such.

He voted for ZION. Gotta get that notoriety.

Wrong. I voted for Nut Sacks, actually, because there are several guilds I don't like, and not all of them were included in this poll.

You're obviously lying.

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 14:46

Wlerin wrote:
SICON wrote:
Wlerin wrote:He voted for ZION. Gotta get that notoriety.

Wrong. I voted for Nut Sacks, actually, because there are several guilds I don't like, and not all of them were included in this poll.

You're obviously lying.

Oh???

One of the things that those who know me well appreciate about me and find very refreshing in AE is that I don't lie. Friendly or hostile, you will always know where you stand with me.

:owned:

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 09 Nov, 2017 23:04

SICON wrote:hurr duur look at my obviously doctored screenshot

I wasn't born yesterday, you conniving scoundrel.

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 01:12

Wlerin wrote:
SICON wrote:hurr duur look at my obviously doctored screenshot

I wasn't born yesterday, you conniving scoundrel.

WTF??? Was yours an actual screenshot? If so then this poll is glitched out. I voted for nut sacks and that's why it's highlighted on my screen. I have never had any shame in voting for myself in the past, so if I did, I would readily admit it. But I didn't. According to my poll results it shows that Zion has 10 votes. Is it really showing that GO has 10 votes on your screen? Even Logans Run I was surprised that there were no votes for GO.

For the record, I only have internet access from my phone and lack the ability to doctor photos.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 01:20

SICON wrote: Is it really showing that GO has 10 votes on your screen? Even Logans Run I was surprised that there were no votes for GO.

For the record, I only have internet access from my phone and lack the ability to doctor photos.

Its all doctored. And the only ones who would vote for GO would be us in Bmf. And we just dont care enough.
..well that's not true. Zion guys should be voting GO. You all don't care either? Let's all agree then that GO is just a non-issue. ; )

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 10 Nov, 2017 12:07

Logans Run wrote:Let's all agree then that GO is just a non-issue. ; )

yes pls

"The Jews didn't deserve it, and neither did Burgess!"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

History: H: BAKED L: HEROS M: HH N: SS O: LEG P: Ha! R: ACME A2: TROLZ B2: RAGE C2: FAT D2: VUDU E2: PC F2: PPD I2: DOGE!
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 00:39

@ Sewi's poll.

Post by Chesterton » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 00:03
I think that's enough pointless polls for now.

/locked

lolol :spam: /signed

Dis one is obviously scientific. :snooty:

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 02:27

Logans Run wrote:@ Sewi's poll.

Post by Chesterton » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 00:03
I think that's enough pointless polls for now.

/locked

lolol :spam: /signed

Dis one is obviously scientific. :snooty:

Just a matter of time before the asspipe mod police should up

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 05:04

Dunno, we all are equally hated...is that what love is?

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], J2: [KS]

Retired - N: [BBW], A2: [xoxo], R: [FRANK], F2: [GOAT], Q: [OMG], E2: [PORK], I2: [FUN]

Deleted - K2: [xoxo3]
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Uncle Ben » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 11:00

I'm not even in Kepler btw ... I decided not to start a Derbhoes franchise there after seeing what total morons this game attracts nowadays, on Jade.
IF YOURE OUTNUMBERED AND OUTGUNNED AND I TELL YOU TO BUILD #F}%µ(K!|/|§G DEFENSE TURRETS ... YOU BETTER BUILD DEM EFFIN TURRETS!!!

edit: clarification: As leader of the Jade Derbhoes I told my new recruits we were outnumbered and outgunned so we absolutely positively needed adequate defenses. Later on I ended up yelling at them, begging them, ordering them, threatening them ... nothing else for weeks to just get these moron newbs to put turrets up. And every day it was the same story: Some little beep came online and told me: "Oh I don't have any turrets ... I have these kick arse barracks for defenses ... I have nine bases, and not one is occed, it's all good, I don't need turrets." Hours later all their bases are hard-occed and they expect me to order the entire guild to come rushing to their rescue asap basicly at least once every twenty four hours to remove their hard occs, wasting tons of guild fleet.

In the end I found my cool back and kicked every whiny moron that refused to build defenses and cc's. The only time I ever removed any hard occs was to hard occ them myself. Farms will be farms will be farms. Then due to the huge influx of morons we had only nine members or so left after a few weeks, while we have been around thirty. Does Wizard advertise this game in homes for the mentally retarded or what? :neutral2:

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOGO]

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 11:43

Uncle Ben wrote:I'm not even in Kepler btw ... I decided not to start a Derbhoes franchise there after seeing what total morons this game attracts nowadays, on Jade.
IF YOURE OUTNUMBERED AND OUTGUNNED AND I TELL YOU TO BUILD #F}%µ(K!|/|§G DEFENSE TURRETS ... YOU BETTER BUILD DEM EFFIN TURRETS!!!

edit: clarification: As leader of the Jade Derbhoes I told my new recruits we were outnumbered and outgunned so we absolutely positively needed adequate defenses. Later on I ended up yelling at them, begging them, ordering them, threatening them ... nothing else for weeks to just get these moron newbs to put turrets up. And every day it was the same story: Some little beep came online and told me: "Oh I don't have any turrets ... I have these kick arse barracks for defenses ... I have nine bases, and not one is occed, it's all good, I don't need turrets." Hours later all their bases are hard-occed and they expect me to order the entire guild to come rushing to their rescue asap basicly at least once every twenty four hours to remove their hard occs, wasting tons of guild fleet.

In the end I found my cool back and kicked every whiny moron that refused to build defenses and cc's. The only time I ever removed any hard occs was to hard occ them myself. Farms will be farms will be farms. Then due to the huge influx of morons we had only nine members or so left after a few weeks, while we have been around thirty. Does Wizard advertise this game in homes for the mentally retarded or what? :neutral2:

+1 for same struggle
we worked very hard to get some derb last two days from another guild , then the fools in our guild balance the ledgers with that guild by being defenceless with 90 eco

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 11:58

Uncle Ben wrote:Does Wizard advertise this game in homes for the mentally retarded or what? :neutral2:

You tell me Ben, how'd you find AE?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 12:03

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Uncle Ben wrote:Does Wizard advertise this game in homes for the mentally retarded or what? :neutral2:

You tell me Ben, how'd you find AE?

It was advertised on another game I played. Now that I think about it, it was kinda retarded and I didn't play it for very long. Also I resent your implications and ish.

SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 00:57

your problem is simple....you cant fight the farmers and be one yourself at the same time....

you cant build a guild to be strong and kickderb your own players....for whaever excuse you make up.

you should only kick yourself....thats wha we do in ASAE with wanna be GMs....:)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Uncle Ben » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 07:08

Yeah? Simple huh? So... what, I should've kept all those newbs making my guild look like it could just as well be named [FARMS] (there's a suggestion for you in case someone steals the name ASAE again on a new server) and let them bring the moral of the entire guild down on the boards with their constant whining and complaining? I should pass on these easy opportunities for good profit? And waste metric fuark tons of perfectly good guild fleet to free them from hard occs at least every twenty four hours while being vastly outnumbered in fleet numbers?

Dude if ASAE wasn't virtually the laughing stock of every server ever, I'd be getting upset by now. Calling me a "wanna be GM". The Andromeda Derbhoes are one of the biggest success stories in AE history, and that was my first attempt at being a GM. Hush up already. I'd take a heroin OD before accepting AE advice from you.

Return to “Kepler”