Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Stupid PMs

Postby SICON » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 19:24

[GO] Farku8 Nov 2017, 11:34:00
turtle bases i see.......:lolol:

He laughs as he hides behind his GO/FAE zerg that outguns me 20 to 1, at the very least. Because what else am I supposed to do when the bulk of my guild is in a completely different cluster, other than completely relocate? I dare some of these cowards to try and fly solo sometime without their comrades to hide behind. Then we'll see who's laughing.

I mean, I've been more than happy to send ninja strikes into GO territory, so it's not like I've been only playing defense. As a matter of fact, I have gained a lot more credits through hitting their bases in they have in hitting mine, as I have been sticking with self trades and I keep my bank account empty. I am actually shocked by how sloppy a lot of these GO scrubs have been in setting up their bases. If you don't have at least one bank of disruptor turrets in place by now, you are asking for a ninja.

By the way, those "turtle bases" he is referring to have 10 Disruptors, 10 Photons, and 1 CC a piece. I actually hope that he and his comrades attack my bases so they can get nothing from it and lose considerable fleet in the process, making it all the more easy for Bmf/ZvZ to bulldoze them off the server, if they don't implode first from internal conflict caused by Colt's hostile takeover.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Re: Stupid PMs

Postby Logans Run » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 19:41

SICON wrote:.., if they don't implode first from internal conflict caused by Colt's hostile takeover.

Did he take down the nudes?
I would revolt too.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 19:43

internal conflict caused by Colt's hostile takeover.

[GO] Colt Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 7 Nov 2017, 19:01:17
Okay lmao

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 20:22

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
internal conflict caused by Colt's hostile takeover.

[GO] Colt Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 7 Nov 2017, 19:01:17
Okay lmao

I am well aware that Lilith had the guild stolen from her because Colt and l33t (now banned for cheating) threatened to derb her assets in 27 while her mobile was in flight unless she handed over the GMship to Colt. Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 20:50

I mean, I was told Colt as well as l33t were cuck little kids from friends who played with him before some time ago, so I wouldn't be surprised. Lilith said something about having no choice and handing over LS anyway.

[GO] Colt Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 7 Nov 2017, 18:50:29
How am i fed dn rusher explain this to me? Who did i feed on?

//takes LS by force and gives himself and l33t at least one base from every KD. lul

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 21:27

the 20's sound fun can i join?

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 21:44

It's great Alex, we could switch accounts? There's a lot of b*tching. A lot of slacking. A lot of randoms. A lot of sh*tters. A Morpheus.

"The Jews didn't deserve it, and neither did Burgess!"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

History: H: BAKED L: HEROS M: HH N: SS O: LEG P: Ha! R: ACME A2: TROLZ B2: RAGE C2: FAT D2: VUDU E2: PC F2: PPD I2: DOGE!
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [GOGO]

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 21:59

*says a guy is hiding behind GO/FAE*
*hides behind BmF/ZvZ"
honestly , if you spent more time training your newbies instead of creating articles here on the forums, you would have had a hope to survive on your own without the mercy of BmF

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:17

Burgess wrote:It's great Alex, we could switch accounts? There's a lot of b*tching. A lot of slacking. A lot of randoms. A lot of sh*tters. A Morpheus.

LOL, I cannot be classified so he had to mention me by name. That's pretty funny! You wouldn't have had to deal with me if your LS had been willing to pull the broomsticks out of their asses in the beginning.

One Lazy Titan wrote:*says a guy is hiding behind GO/FAE*
*hides behind BmF/ZvZ"
honestly , if you spent more time training your newbies instead of creating articles here on the forums, you would have had a hope to survive on your own without the mercy of BmF

Hey moron! I do have a hope to survive on my own without the mercy of Bmf. It's in the 00s. And Bmf has shown me very little mercy, considering that ganja smoking Bob Marley flattened what was left of my mobile yesterday. I only favor them over GO because they cheat a lot less.

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:21

[GO] Colt Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 7 Nov 2017, 18:27:32
I honestly dont care about irish fka and other cheaters you played for before....

//Meanwhile his buddy that he plays with every server gets banned.

Colt: "Besides all that like i said you insult LS openly"
Also, you can't criticize Colt openly. If he can read your criticism then his small excuse of a man sack might make him KD you by reflex.

enjoyable memes

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:22

lol'd

Wondering y u don't get any reprimandes for calling everyone out for cheating in almost every single post you make.
You're looking p. damn obsessed mate.

"The Jews didn't deserve it, and neither did Burgess!"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

History: H: BAKED L: HEROS M: HH N: SS O: LEG P: Ha! R: ACME A2: TROLZ B2: RAGE C2: FAT D2: VUDU E2: PC F2: PPD I2: DOGE!
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:25

i call cheats on zion :P , they use a bot to invite everyone as soon as they open an account thats why they have big numbers

We have stood strong before mightier golems .... what makes you think you are the one going to break us :naughty:
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get disappointment :boohoo:
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:26

Burgess wrote:lol'd

Wondering y u don't get any reprimandes for calling everyone out for cheating in almost every single post you make.
You're looking p. damn obsessed mate.

No reprimands because I never name any names. And if I do name names, then it is in an implication, not an actual accusation.

One Lazy Titan wrote:i call cheats on zion :P , they use a bot to invite everyone as soon as they open an account thats why they have big numbers

Actually, there is no bot required! In the first couple weeks when I was doing my spam recruiting, I just kept track of what the account number was up to as far as account creation was concerned, and sent a prefabricated message to every new account as it was created.

You know, now that you mention it, considering we are down to the 170s in membership, it is probably time for a fresh round of spam recruiting! I'll have to figure out what account number we are up to now though... I lost track a while ago.

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:33

thing is , its not one server, its all servers , i got an invite on my alpha account to CUBE 5 minutes after i joined there , its either its a bot or that you and 7 of 9 are basement dwellers

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 08 Nov, 2017 22:33

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
[GO] Colt Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 7 Nov 2017, 18:27:32
I honestly dont care about irish fka and other cheaters you played for before....

//Meanwhile his buddy that he plays with every server gets banned.

Colt: "Besides all that like i said you insult LS openly"
Also, you can't criticize Colt openly. If he can read your criticism then his small excuse of a man sack might make him KD you by reflex.

enjoyable memes

If there's something I've learned from being in a lot of bad guilds, it's that being mean is a kickable offense.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Kepler”