Why Does Everyone Hate Z10N?

Why do you hate Z10N? Or do you?

I don't hate Z10N. I have a lot of respect for what Morpheus (S.I.C.O.N.) is trying to do here in training n00bs.
32%
I hate Z10N because training n00bs is a waste of time and a lost cause!
No votes
I hate Z10N because the mass-recruit server-wide training guild has already been tried and has failed on multiple servers.
No votes
I hate Z10N because Morpheus (S.I.C.O.N.) is a terrible person and player.
32%
I hate Z10N because I am an Alphatard and cannot stand Morpheus's (S.I.C.O.N.'s) trade route plundering and hiding under level 30 over there!
5%
I hate Z10N because I am an ASAE sympathizer and how dare Morpheus (S.I.C.O.N.) impersonate them!
No votes
I hate Z10N because I am in GO, and Morpheus (S.I.C.O.N.) is calling too much attention to our underhanded dealings to get/stay ahead of the rest of the server. His ninjas are hella annoying too!
No votes
I hate Z10N because I am in ASAE and I am still butthurt they stole our tag and got to 200 members before we did!
No votes
I hate Z10N because I am in GOGO and they dared to invade our galaxy and ended up kicking our asses!
No votes
I hate Z10N because Nut Sacks!
32%

Total votes: 19
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Z10N?

Postby SICON » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 01:29

FrostyGoblin wrote:
SICON wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Where is the "I don't care, they are irrelevant" option?

That would be the Nut Sacks option.

That option still implies I have a passionate emotion about Z10N, which I do not. Except maybe their name which is incredibly dreadful.

What is dreadful about the name? It came from The Matrix.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
kessedy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: .
USSV

Postby kessedy » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 02:08

Sicon, nobody hates you, as hatred is effort and nobody gona waste effort on a dead game.

iGoD wrote:Who do you think you are? You roam the forum and post without thinking like you own the place.

Oniiiii-chan!
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 02:33

SICON wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
SICON wrote:
That would be the Nut Sacks option.

That option still implies I have a passionate emotion about Z10N, which I do not. Except maybe their name which is incredibly dreadful.

What part in the matrix did your name come from?

Hopefully u aren't talking bout the city

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 04:31

swearengen wrote:
SICON wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:That option still implies I have a passionate emotion about Z10N, which I do not. Except maybe their name which is incredibly dreadful.

What part in the matrix did your name come from?

Hopefully u aren't talking bout the city

Number one, I go by Morpheus on Kepler. Number two, Zion was the city of the people freed from the Matrix. Why am I hopefully not talking about the city?

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 06:32

Read pretty much all your posts and after looking at things. I'm trying to figure out what u think u are going to accomplish other then giving ASAE a run for thier money as #1 farm/sim guild?

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 11:28

dont underestimate him , its all part of his master plan , to make everyone hate zion & destroying his own guild so he can plunder the TRs freely while he hides under lv30

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 17:01

One Lazy Titan wrote:dont underestimate him , its all part of his master plan , to make everyone hate zion & destroying his own guild so he can plunder the TRs freely while he hides under lv30

Wow, you're an idiot.

That strategy is only possible on Alpha with its misplaced and inept sense of civility:

Player 1 attacks Player 2's base, pillaging it and taking the derbs generated. While occupying Player 2, due to Alpha's unwritten rules, Player 1 keeps Player 2's trade routes intact (except for Player 2's self-trades and trades between fellow guild members, those are fair game). This allows any pirate to swoop in with a scout ship and eat the TRs for amazing profit for no work.

Due to this being a violation of Alpha major powers' unwritten rules agreement, the player eating the trades becomes KOS to all, and said powers would normally perma-farm that player off the server. If that player remains under level protection, there is absolutely nothing said powers can do about it, except try to get a sub-level 40 guildmate to try to attack that player. If the violating player has multiple layers of planetary rings and shields in place on their bases, very few sub-level 40s would be willing to smash their entire mobiles just to take 1 base...

As I said before, this strategy only works on Alpha and nowhere else, because no one on any other server is stupid enough to play with one hand tied behind their back by denying themselves profit that is rightfully theirs. People on other servers will even drop guild after a base hit just so they can eat trade routes going to their own guildmates, and then immediately rejoin the guild afterwards.

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 17:06

SICON wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:dont underestimate him , its all part of his master plan , to make everyone hate zion & destroying his own guild so he can plunder the TRs freely while he hides under lv30

Wow, you're an idiot.

That strategy is only possible on Alpha with its misplaced and inept sense of civility:

Player 1 attacks Player 2's base, pillaging it and taking the derbs generated. While occupying Player 2, due to Alpha's unwritten rules, Player 1 keeps Player 2's trade routes intact (except for Player 2's self-trades and trades between fellow guild members, those are fair game). This allows any pirate to swoop in with a scout ship and eat the TRs for amazing profit for no work.

Due to this being a violation of Alpha major powers' unwritten rules agreement, the player eating the trades becomes KOS to all, and said powers would normally perma-farm that player off the server. If that player remains under level protection, there is absolutely nothing said powers can do about it, except try to get a sub-level 40 guildmate to try to attack that player. If the violating player has multiple layers of planetary rings and shields in place on their bases, very few sub-level 40s would be willing to smash their entire mobiles just to take 1 base...

As I said before, this strategy only works on Alpha and nowhere else, because no one on any other server is stupid enough to play with one hand tied behind their back by denying themselves profit that is rightfully theirs. People on other servers will even drop guild after a base hit just so they can eat trade routes going to their own guildmates, and then immediately rejoin the guild afterwards.

wow , you bothered to write all this article just because you missed my joke , my point is , you are going to fail in keeping zion alive, then end up pillaging TRS for profit as the only action you can do

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sat 11 Nov, 2017 17:18

One Lazy Titan wrote:wow , you bothered to write all this article just because you missed my joke , my point is , you are going to fail in keeping zion alive, then end up pillaging TRS for profit as the only action you can do

Yeah, probably...

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 03:43

That does sound like him.

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SICON » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 04:14

Wlerin wrote:

I see you've now decided to compete with Titan and SeWage to see who can be the biggest retard. Interesting...

The beautiful thing about playing multiple servers is that I get to try on different hats in each one. I do remain consistent in my character, though. I don't lie about my intentions.

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Lazy Titan » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 12:09

SICON wrote:
Wlerin wrote:

I see you've now decided to compete with Titan and SeWage to see who can be the biggest retard. Interesting...

The beautiful thing about playing multiple servers is that I get to try on different hats in each one. I do remain consistent in my character, though. I don't lie about my intentions.

oh look , the lil kiddo gettin triggered
if you call people retards for pointing out your flaws , then you are a hypocrite retard

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 12 Nov, 2017 14:39

SICON wrote:I see you've now decided to compete with Titan and SeWage to see who can be the biggest retard. Interesting...

:think:

No, it'd be way too much effort to win such a competition set against such fine gentlemen as yourself and SEWI. I'll pass.

Thanks for the offer though.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 17:17

There is no love option....so there is no competition possible....

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 15 Nov, 2017 20:51

Im tempted to start an alpha account and break every one of these unwritten rules

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM

#MAGA

Return to “Kepler”